❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Guysss notice that when Thien stares at Muey he would do something that makes his jaw muscle moves, I don’t know if it make sense but look at these GIFs

was he clenching his jaw? Or was he gulping?

if anyone who rewatched and notice him doing this in other scenes can you guys tell me???

Glade

sarNie Egg
Guysss notice that when Thien stares at Muey he would do something that makes his jaw muscle moves, I don’t know if it make sense but look at these GIFs

if anyone who rewatched and notice him doing this in other scenes can you guys tell me???

It's more like gulping to me.
I am hungry.. I wanna eat. Hee hee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

lol omg you’re an expert in mouth/jaw detection hahahahahahahhaha

usually I just look at his lustful eyes... and I’m already covered in blushes lmfaooooo

I could try to compile his lustful eye stare I guess..Like really lusty eye stare.. like “Muey ~ I’m horny for you.” Lmfaoooooo

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling

Oh my god, yes! I noticed that as well and found it weirdly fascinating. This was one of the things I was talking about when I mentioned Mark's micro-expressions!
Off the top of my head I'd say that rain scene when he asked if she heard what he told his mum and when she slipped
when he cut his birthday cake
the morning after they first became intimate- before he picked her up to do it all over again lol
oh and when she goes to him after he loses that soccer match and says he is the only one who can win her heart

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling

usually I just look at his lustful eyes... and I’m already covered in blushes lmfaooooo

I could try to compile his lustful eye stare I guess..Like really lusty eye stare.. like “Muey ~ I’m horny for you.” Lmfaoooooo
Sometimes its the eyes, sometimes its his jaw/lips, and sometimes its his abs (helllloooooo shirtless scenes! or those super hot shirt slightly unbuttoned scenes).

xodxo

Okay, I know Mark/Tian has given Mew/Muey plenty of lusty and lustful stares.. throughout the lakorn. But there are two particularly sexual and erotic stares he gave Moei that sent chills through my spine when I first saw those scenes lmfaooooo it’s these two scenes. I’m literally :nut: when watch these scenes in motion lol stills don’t do the look justice.

it’s like he’s drowning his soul in those lusty eyes for her lol:facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::love::nut::worship2::naughty2:
1392448D-0F95-4A76-A2C4-7461C41D14BD.jpeg 4B94D6CF-22E2-42BE-843D-CDDF3BF3D01E.jpeg
B7440971-A1E0-492C-B3DC-384F35AC55BE.jpeg 6DB81819-CC2D-4462-B943-8F000AC9FECB.jpeg BF84C94C-A485-472D-834D-9DFFA8FEEC5F.jpeg 873E67F1-672B-4530-9BC5-2E203FDB6599.jpeg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Lmao I'd love to compile his staress too

Like lookie here, he wanted to kiss her real bad hahaha keeps staring at her lips

xodxo

Lmao I'd love to compile his staress too

Like lookie here, he wanted to kiss her real bad hahaha keeps staring at her lips

Lol he’s so horny and aroused around her no jokes! Always giving her the creepy stare or the sexy/horny/lusty stare lmfaooooo

I swear, if we go back and cap every of his sexy stare... omg! We all would be floating in cloud 9! Lmfaooo!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I know Mark/Tian has given Mew/Muey plenty of lusty and lustful stares.. throughout the lakorn. But there are two particularly sexual and erotic stares he gave Moei that sent chills through my spine when I first saw those scenes lmfaooooo it’s these two scenes. I’m literally :nut: when watch these scenes in motion lol stills don’t do the look justice.

it’s like he’s drowning his soul in those lusty eyes for her lol:facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::love::nut::worship2::naughty2:
View attachment 38675 View attachment 38674
View attachment 38677 View attachment 38671 View attachment 38672 View attachment 38673
HIS HOODED EYES

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my god, yes! I noticed that as well and found it weirdly fascinating. This was one of the things I was talking about when I mentioned Mark's micro-expressions!
Off the top of my head I'd say that rain scene when he asked if she heard what he told his mum and when she slipped
when he cut his birthday cake
the morning after they first became intimate- before he picked her up to do it all over again lol
oh and when she goes to him after he loses that soccer match and says he is the only one who can win her heart
Yessss his micro expressions are just on point!

xodxo

I wanna say basically through out the lakorn, he’s been giving her those lusty stares since ep2. Even before when he wasn’t in love with her yet, his eyes were already sooo expressive!! Lol :p freaking jerk! Hahaha

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Damn! Why yall still over here getting me excited!! Im trying to move on!! But i keep coming back. Its like im Muey and yall are like Thein....no matter how much i try to resist, you pull me back! Looks like we are starting to manoh again. Dirty. Dirty.
But look at them. I cant get over it!!
20200612_095905.jpg 20200612_095847.jpg