❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I’m going crazy because of you guys making me hear his “ya perng naun na kon dee” don’t sleep yet idk how to translate kon dee
“Diow P ma na ya nee pai nai la” ohyyyy it’s stuck in my head!!!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO and remember Mew's tiktok video where she imitate Saifah lmao "Phayu is not cute at all" and throw Mark's sweater to him. That sulking face istg it's like Ctrl+C Ctrl+V :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Ok. So i know that Phayu means strom but what does Saifah mean? Something sky?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m scared to click lmao pen ba laew
liar. you've seen worst lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The aaaaaiiiiiyyyyy got me lmao
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! told ya!!!

Im dead!! I need to watch a side by side because it doesn't look all the different from the one in lakorn!
Lmfao!!! Yes, watch side by side, the breathing is slightly visible in the original, but that IG user mastered it! LMFAO! :p:risas3::naughty2::facepalm::celebrate16:

~~~

Anyways, I shouldn't be up now. lmfao! I hate what this couple is doing to me, what this lakorn is doing to me! and what you guys are doing to me! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16::facepalm::nut:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m going crazy because of you guys making me hear his “ya perng naun na kon dee” don’t sleep yet idk how to translate kon dee
“Diow P ma na ya nee pai nai la” ohyyyy it’s stuck in my head!!!
Kon dee is sometimes i saw it translated as “good girl” and i saw it sometimes translated as “dearest/my dear”

montha91

Kon dee is sometimes i saw it translated as “good girl” and i saw it sometimes translated as “dearest/my dear”
Thanks lol I didn’t know which one to use but my dear and good girl is such a Tian thing to say...my girl ahaha ohy pen ba pood gab tua aeng

montha91

Yeah it’s just a term of endearment, cause i saw that’s how a parent addressed their child
I knew what it meant just wasn’t sure what term to use in English.

montha91

I need to slap myself out of Tian and Muey’s world, but it’s soooooo hard. It’s totally like what Tian said “hua jai P kao laew awk yaak” once you’re in my heart, it’s hard to get out reuang nee kao ma doo laew awk yaak jing jing

Last edited:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I actually like their kiss at the end, where he almost swallowed her whole lips. LMFAO! :p
i like that too... then... there's too many to vote for... i like the imaginary one in Ep 1 on their engagement day.. it was quite a full lip kiss, the ep 14, wedding kiss and the last scene

syarin

sarNie Egg
Its really hard to catch up with y'all girls... I've watch the interview, and I find it Mark is a bit hesitate/awkward to answer. The way he said he did not improvised the kiss (Ohoi i knew you lie to us... Me in my delusional world..), he really like want to mention nothing is going on when the joob is done. It just amazing that both Mark and Mew have a great chemistry (where I feel like they been in secret love affairs when filming this lakorn). If not we didn't get all those hot stares and sexy smirks.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah i be thinking that too! Haha i mean dammmn! I cant remember the last time i saw an onscreen couple this HOT together! They need a slap kiss for real! Im re-watching some fin scenes and i just watch the part in the carriage where Mew is crying during their trip to the temple and damn, i cried again. Mew has really did a good job in all her crying scenes. She is such a talent. Mark said in an interview that when you act with her, she pulls you in the scene. I believe it cause i can see it. Mark's acting is a lot better and i think its because he has a good co-star. And i see that mew has won many awards too.