❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woow! Good for you! You must be feeling happy. I always feel happy when celebs reply to my comment haha what did he reply back?
Hehe I always feel extra happy when they reply back. It’s like they actually acknowledge your post and even reply. Lol :p pDang replied “thank you very much.” Mark says congrats. She also replied thank you very much pMark as in using her sons voice. Haha :D

xodxo

Hello everyone!:D I have many cute and wonderful things to share to the table today. Hehe. I will share them first then afterwards I will post the next translation for chapter 1! :D❤

It all started out from yesterday. Mew was starting the IG question trend. Her 7Days movie came out and she asked her fans on IG if they wanted to ask any questions about the movie. So Mr.Kan, her p’ek came on to ask this. Lol. “Why do you often fall asleep on the set??55.” Her answer was “to better concentrate.”:mad: Lol
79E20274-4DD9-4EDD-8F4A-6655ECE4629B.jpeg

Then the next day, Mark descended the trend. Lol. His question was “how do you play this?”:risas3: And a fan then asked what his next lakorn is? Lol he happily answered “Ok kueb hak ab Rak Khun samee jaaaaaa.” :D:risas3:
FBC51248-9F0E-4EDE-AC0F-E553F5D50BBE.jpeg

Then I got curious and thought I needed to follow the trend as well. Lmao!!! So I began my question with this! Lol :facepalm::risas3:
24C914D1-DF61-4B26-9910-3085758720C9.jpeg

And got this for question. Lol. So I replied back, “Not any time soon. They haven’t filmed yet lol.”
EAFDFC4E-8BC7-48B0-A99D-6D0182B66192.jpeg
HOWEVER~~ the sad thing is I could not get the same PINK theme/background like MM did. lol. What’s wrong? I check other people, they got black background too lolol so maybe they must not know how to get pink background too?? Lol, but only MM were able to get pink backgrounds. Lmao!! :naughty2::p

And finally~~ I went to sleep! But before that Mark’s sister Miang had just asked a question lolol this IG Q trend is currently very popular. So I wrote to her And today I woke up to this!!~ viola!!!! She gave me a shout out!!! LOL! Too darn happy! Sooo giddy I couldn’t contain my happiness!!:cheer::clap::worship2::p:love::aaaaa:
D2A74E4C-FAF9-46BB-93E3-94CC849F96FA.jpeg
~~

So yea, that’s all for now! Lol. :D next up will be the translations! :angel10:

EDIT lol

A fan from Vietnam also wrote an essay to Mark. Lmbo! And he liked it! I love what she wrote. Lmbo!:risas3::risas3: The dedication is REAL!:angel10::facepalm::icon12:
17E52E2F-F838-40B2-A987-EA62E1854245.png

Last edited:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL this is awfully way too cute, Daisy! I was grinning, laughing, giggling with you. Thank you so much for sharing all of this. I like how Mark is very responsive to his fans and took the effort to like their comments. It truly does make the person feel wholesome and connected to him. I love what that fan wrote at the end. “Thanks for coming into my life. Thanks for making me happy.” Haha. Too adorable! :) thank you again.

xodxo

@xodxo is there a lot jealousy moments yet? I like when the p'ek gets jealous when the n'ek is hanging out with other guys!
I know I love jealousy p’ek too. hehe! Like the good kind of angsty lakorn with just enough tension to keep us from falling off our seats. :p

I finally skimmed through chapter 30. So far, they’re married but are still sleeping in separate rooms!:rolleyes: What?! Thian’s mom is MAD :mad: that Thian still wouldn’t sleep in the same room with Muey. So she told Thian, if he can’t be in love with her in 3 months, they will get a divorce. But he must pay her $5,000,000 BAHT. Lol. Otherwise they stay married. Lol. Tricky and clever Mom!:p

I skimmed through a few other chapters and it looks like Muey has been sending Thian love notes at work. Lol. Haha. Very cheeky but hilarious of Muey.:facepalm::D

~
Now to answer your question. Thian is play hard to get in here. He’ll be the one making Muey thirsty and jealous instead. Lol. He’s kind of obnoxious and stubborn in here. Muey is like the sweet, innocent and infatuated girl falling way head over heels for Thian. There could be jealous p’ek scenes but from most of the reading Muey is going to be the “noi-jai” girl instead. She’s going to be upset and get unreciprocated love.

Still, another 18 more chapters to go. I’m sure the writer will make changes and spice things up somehow.

~

In the meanwhile some fans were already making MVs and cute crossover of MHIL. :D

Seriously watch this one! It so freaking hilarious and cute!! 555 :D Kind of how I would envision Muey.lol Can’t wait til they’ll fall in love. Bet it will be so romantic, like the second half of the MV. :)

xodxo

Hello Monday, MHIL fans!! :D Um, nothing really new yet. But when I saw how cute these two are finally updating their IG stories, I love their close up shots. Hehe. I wanted to share them in our thread in here. :D It looks like Mark got a new haircut and Mew was getting dolled up for her Furby Gang photohoot for Preaw! :D

E21417A8-3223-4572-9982-6DEF9C7B8890.jpeg 7A712F0F-3417-4823-AAF6-6CB9B98536B0.jpeg 34DA2F0C-BAA4-453A-BD7C-F944575EF726.jpeg
Cr MM’s it’s lol :p

xodxo

And you guys!!!!!!!!!! Finally the BIG monent has come!!! Yes!:aaaaa:eeeks!!!!!!! rsceneswrscenesw:attempt:babyswwilling|willing|rscenesw
I am going to post these pages here for Thai-readers first to help spoil things a little bit. Hehe. Then I will try to translate them for y’all laterz!! It’s very FIN. Very worth it!!! Finally something STEAMY, hot, erotic and SWEET happened in chapter 35 and 36!! Thian is bad, getting a little naughty. And they’ll end up in bed. Hahahhahaha:aaaaa::love::naughty2:

GOODNIGHT MM shippers lol :risas3::p:icon12::angel10:
20FB66DD-CD5D-40AF-BC6F-1357627DB21A.jpeg 1C18ABF2-6684-4B06-8AE7-F67D8310436B.jpeg 489639DA-8E5D-48D9-B203-5B070980F2A4.jpeg
9483B2AD-F337-4A7A-864C-5120659F36BC.jpeg

PS THAI READERS, feel free to help us and spoil us in the mood too. Lol :D