❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And you guys!!!!!!!!!! Finally the BIG monent has come!!! Yes!:aaaaa:eeeks!!!!!!! rsceneswrscenesw:attempt:babyswwilling|willing|rscenesw
I am going to post these pages here for Thai-readers first to help spoil things a little bit. Hehe. Then I will try to translate them for y’all laterz!! It’s very FIN. Very worth it!!! Finally something STEAMY, hot, erotic and SWEET happened in chapter 35 and 36!! Thian is bad, getting a little naughty. And they’ll end up in bed. Hahahhahaha:aaaaa::love::naughty2:

GOODNIGHT MM shippers lol :risas3::p:icon12::angel10:
View attachment 20360 View attachment 20361 View attachment 20363
View attachment 20362

PS THAI READERS, feel free to help us and spoil us in the mood too. Lol :D
Im gonna need a translation now cause you just got me super excited lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Im gonna need a translation now cause you just got me super excited lol
Hehehe according to the Mark Thai fan, it’s most they’ve done it in the whole novel!!! Lol :p

I chopped it up so, hopefully Thai readers will be able to make sense out of it. Lol! If you need the whole chapter LMK. Lol :D

xodxo

Alright guys, I know you all have been patiently waiting for the next translation. Here is the translation for page 12. :D ENJOY! Chapter 1 is the only chapter I will do word for word translation, the rest of any translation will be just a quick summary unless it’s a very specific and detailed scene hehe then I will do word for word translation again. :D

**DRUM ROLL** :D
64DEAEDF-6A85-4F05-BDD2-188F78ED17F6.jpeg
E5A16EE9-6720-4B82-A118-481797704CB6.jpeg
Cr myself and novel :D

viesee

sarNie Egg
I’m a little behind some reading but I was wondering why Thian refuses to have a girlfriend? Didn’t he have a one night stand earlier? I think Thian is somewhat a complex character. I know it’s only one chapter so far, but I couldn’t help asking the question. Sorry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How about:
panjan kawin
First Ekkaphong Jongkesakorn
Typhoon Kanokchat Manyaton
Punjan is so hot. I first saw him in Sapai Jao and i though him and Namtarn would make a cute pairing!
No jokes, I wish I could see both Mark and PJ in a period themed lakorn together (something like Prisana). 555 they would both look sooooooooooooo dreamy. Lol :facepalm::icon12::love: :D
I see Panjan I click! Haha.

Why am I here????

xodxo

I’m a little behind some reading but I was wondering why Thian refuses to have a girlfriend? Didn’t he have a one night stand earlier? I think Thian is somewhat a complex character. I know it’s only one chapter so far, but I couldn’t help asking the question. Sorry.
Don’t be sorry! It’s totally okay to ask questions because I’ll admit my Thai reading is not 100% good lol ahahhahaah I prefer audio and such, but chapter 1 is def vague and not as thoroughly explained. I was confused myself as to why Thian is so hotheaded and wouldn’t date. But I think that’s the author’s purpose. I think we just have to keep reading and find out why?

I see Panjan I click! Haha.

Why am I here????
LOLOL the fact that you’re willing to dig through all of these comments for PJ’s name is NOT a joke!!!! LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

:facepalm::facepalm:

:pancarta:

xodxo

I have some sweets to share. :)

690B1044-D63F-44D2-9048-3285A8B2CFEB.jpeg
Translation:
When I heard AnneThong was going to make this lakorn, after The Crown Princess, I had to go buy this novel to read. I read it two chapters, so much fun. I’m sure the lakorn will be even more fun. Mark and Mew are most suitable for pThian and nMuey. Read into it, IN into it. I hallucinate that I was nMuey, the n’ek that is secretly in love with p’ek. Lol. I want to see it now! ❤:D #myhusbandinlaw

15CA4BCB-8110-48E4-9BC1-A1AF6E5D8FE6.jpeg
Apparently this novel is very popular. Nearly everyone has it and are reading it. It’s also available on Ebook. :)

F7911A81-F90D-4DFC-8B1C-7676D5141298.jpeg
Hehe :D and just still secretly waiting for these two. Lol :p

48A0C60E-25E6-4B60-BBE7-E1BDBD830E8A.jpeg
I don’t know what this picture is of but Mewsy looks so PRETTY and outstanding! Something different from her usual looks! Love it!❤

Cr all rightful owners :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have some sweets to share. :)

View attachment 20596
Translation:
When I heard AnneThong was going to make this lakorn, after The Crown Princess, I had to go buy this novel to read. I read it two chapters, so much fun. I’m sure the lakorn will be even more fun. Mark and Mew are most suitable for pThian and nMuey. Read into it, IN into it. I hallucinate that I was nMuey, the n’ek that is secretly in love with p’ek. Lol. I want to see it now! ❤:D #myhusbandinlaw

View attachment 20598
Apparently this novel is very popular. Nearly everyone has it and are reading it. It’s also available on Ebook. :)

View attachment 20597
Hehe :D and just still secretly waiting for these two. Lol :p

View attachment 20595
I don’t know what this picture is of but Mewsy looks so PRETTY and outstanding! Something different from her usual looks! Love it!❤

Cr all rightful owners :D
Mew looks pretty but those eyebrows look tragic! They ruined the look for me