❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
counting the days my mossstttt anticipated lakorn absolutely perfect for my taste CAN'T wait i need a drama to watch hurry up :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not sure how much this is legit but if we suppose this is true then this won't air before june

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh so this won't air until the summer if that is true. Darn it.

Oh year 3 years is a long time, it is longer then the Eternal Love of Dream (Three Lives Three World C-Drama) It was 2 years for that one, it is airing but wow yea 3 years.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh year 3 years is a long time, it is longer then the Eternal Love of Dream (Three Lives Three World C-Drama) It was 2 years for that one, it is airing but wow yea 3 years.
well it's 3 year since anne booked him but she had to wait for him to ordain and gain longer hair so this is technically a 2 years filming but still that's too much for me for a rom/drama/com genre but at least i have high hope for it and tomorrow we will see mew/mark in the presentation of it in the big vic so let's see if they gonna added more scenes to the already trailer we saw in late 2019

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
well it's 3 year since anne booked him but she had to wait for him to ordain and gain longer hair so this is technically a 2 years filming but still that's too much for me for a rom/drama/com genre but at least i have high hope for it and tomorrow we will see mew/mark in the presentation of it in the big vic so let's see if they gonna added more scenes to the already trailer we saw in late 2019
Oh yea that is true, I hope we see some new scenes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So it’s not airing in this month?
no it won't air this month this possibly gonna be in june

sadly they didn't added any new scene for the trailer but there so many cute photos of mark/mew :thumbup: so i seriously can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
no it won't air this month this possibly gonna be in june

sadly they didn't added any new scene for the trailer but there so many cute photos of mark/mew :thumbup: so i seriously can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt
aww man such a bummer I was looking forward to it this month. I’ve waited for 3 years sadness. Hopefully more scenes added