❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yalls, it’s really been 3 years since the inception of this lakorn and it’s not even done yet. I’ve gotten old, changed 3 jobs, moved out got my own place, gone to Laos and back, gotten in a new relationship, came back to my previous relationship and they STILL not airing this lakorn yet! I feel like I’ll be watching this with my grandkids when it finally airs!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The caption on the teaser says

One time he said Muey isn’t the person he needs to marry, and he still assured to wait for that one person. But after waiting for so long, in the end, Muey was able to make him meet “that person”

This quote was from the book.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The caption on the teaser says

One time he said Muey isn’t the person he needs to marry, and he still assured to wait for that one person. But after waiting for so long, in the end, Muey was able to make him meet “that person”

This quote was from the book.
Love that.

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Yalls, it’s really been 3 years since the inception of this lakorn and it’s not even done yet. I’ve gotten old, changed 3 jobs, moved out got my own place, gone to Laos and back, gotten in a new relationship, came back to my previous relationship and they STILL not airing this lakorn yet! I feel like I’ll be watching this with my grandkids when it finally airs!
Tell me about it. I waited when I was still studying and graduated and working now. I think after this I'm gonna develop severe allergy to Anne's production. Brb crying cos Kim's next rumoured production is with her

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
My waiting for this lakorn had gone long time ago. I don't care anymore. It's going to air when it going to air and by the time it air I might have forgotten about it. The excitement for this lakorn just disappeared, I'm afraid it going be another "you who came from the star" remake.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My waiting for this lakorn had gone long time ago. I don't care anymore. It's going to air when it going to air and by the time it air I might have forgotten about it. The excitement for this lakorn just disappeared, I'm afraid it going be another "you who came from the star" remake.
Hi. I have left lakornworld for more than a year now. The last thing I know was I'll be looking forward to this lakorn by Mark. So I am here again to see whether it has begun or not.

But... What happened that made you say that? Anything bad happening? I didn't watch "you who came from the star" coz I am not a fan of the Korean series... Nor I am a fan of Nadech. But please share... So I don't get all hype and keeps my expectation really low. The teaser isn't exciting as well. Except maybe for Mark's hot new hairdo.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Hi. I have left lakornworld for more than a year now. The last thing I know was I'll be looking forward to this lakorn by Mark. So I am here again to see whether it has begun or not.

But... What happened that made you say that? Anything bad happening? I didn't watch "you who came from the star" coz I am not a fan of the Korean series... Nor I am a fan of Nadech. But please share... So I don't get all hype and keeps my expectation really low. The teaser isn't exciting as well. Except maybe for Mark's hot new hairdo.
Nothing wrong I'm just sad that it took so long for this lakorn to air. There is nothing wrong with "you who came from the star" but I'm just comparing to it because "you who came from the star" also took forever to air out too. To the point where the excitement just disappeared.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nothing wrong I'm just sad that it took so long for this lakorn to air. There is nothing wrong with "you who came from the star" but I'm just comparing to it because "you who came from the star" also took forever to air out too. To the point where the excitement just disappeared.
Ah... Is that so... Well my excitement is down low as well. Especially, upon returning back to lakornworld, I have trouble finding a great lakorn to watch. But I'll still watch this lakorn solely because it's Mark and it's the kind of genre I like him in and thirdly, that new hairdo!