❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

dbp

sarNie Egg
I only know a site to read this novel in Vietnamese.
If you don't understand Vietnamese, i think you can use google translate for translating Vietnamese to English. It's much easier to understand than thai to eng. If you want it, i can pm you the link.
Can I have the link too? So excited for this drama!!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Man....if mark is having a sex scene like that with nang rai.....he better have a better one with Mew!!
It all up to mew if she willing to do it. Glad that Anne did not let us down. Look forward to it very exited right here.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have been on the low for few months now, but i will be there for this lakorn!! omg i just saw the trailer!! i like what im seeing so far of mark and mew's chemistry!

that scene where mark is carrying mew in the rain, she looks like she's drunk crying wow i want to see that scene so bad

twister02

M♥K
The trailer was nice and Mark is so hot. Looking forward to it when it airs. I think Mark will sing one of the OST but I am not sure. :lol:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
For anyone who has been wanting to read the novel but can't read thai.....like me. Here is a link to the audio of the book! :cheer: It is read in thai so you have to understand thai. Sorry to my friends on here that don't understand thai. :(

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
For anyone who has been wanting to read the novel but can't read thai.....like me. Here is a link to the audio of the book! :cheer: It is read in thai so you have to understand thai. Sorry to my friends on here that don't understand thai. :(

Maybe I’ll translate it for the people who don’t understand Thai. I love listening to spoilers lol

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I am listening to the audio of the book now and it is on chapter 15. I think things are just starting to get interesting. I will post spoilers when there are good scenes!