❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dont know guys...2.9 for the first episode? Its ok. Her lakorn with Nadach debuted at 4.8 for the first episode. Her lakorn with Pope had a 5.1 rating for first episode and her lakorn with Tik came in at 4.1 for first episode. I would expect this to be a lot higher considering all the promotion it got..and the number of times it has already been watched on you tube. Just the teaser alone got over 1 million views. I was expecting ratings to be higher.
That’s good for a first episode lakorn rating during these days. The past two years Ch3 has had a very big fall in rating. It’s hard to even reach a 3 these days so it’s good that they got close to it on their first episode. Usually lakorns nowadays rarely reach a 4 anymore. But I’m sure the ratings will keep going up if people enjoyed what they saw yesterday

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
That’s good for a first episode lakorn rating during these days. The past two years Ch3 has had a very big fall in rating. It’s hard to even reach a 3 these days so it’s good that they got close to it on their first episode. Usually lakorns nowadays rarely reach a 4 anymore. But I’m sure the ratings will keep going up if people enjoyed what they saw yesterday
Hmmmm i didn't know that. What happen to channel 3??? Are people not watching lakorn anymore or does Channel 3 not make good lakorns haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmmmm i didn't know that. What happen to channel 3??? Are people not watching lakorn anymore or does Channel 3 not make good lakorns haha
Yeah they’ve been on the down hill for awhile. People still watch lakorns just not as interested as watching most of Ch3. They are really into the smaller channels these days. OneHD even gets better ratings than Ch3 sometimes

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Ch3’s lakorns have very bad ratings now. They really have went downhill. One31 is definitely on the come up. Ch7 always has higher ratings no matter what. Only on rare occasions have I seen them lower.

twister02

M♥K
Totally agree. I will consider this good rating for the pilot episode and if people like the first ep, they will tune in for the next and might make the ratings a bit higher. The previous lakorn they've replaced (James Ji and Taew) got 2's and only got 3 on the finale episode so considering that too, they got a pretty decent rating for ep. 1.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Totally agree. I will consider this good rating for the pilot episode and if people like the first ep, they will tune in for the next and might make the ratings a bit higher. The previous lakorn they've replaced (James Ji and Taew) got 2's and only got 3 on the finale episode so considering that too, they got a pretty decent rating for ep. 1.
Yeah it’s definitely not bad at all for ch3s standards.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree, 2.9 is considered decent for Ch3 tbh. I feel like 2.5-3 is decent for Ch3 as of lately. Now if it’s in the 1’s, I would consider it bad but it’s almost at a 3 so not bad at all.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thanks for sharing! I see a scene where Meoi looks drunk walking by herself. Could it be the scene leading up to her and Thien's first time?! Seems a little different than the novel....but cant wait to see it!
You’re welcome. I can’t wait either :naughty2:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I have been hearing on thai news that there was some drama a while back with either mark or mew that has made some people not want to watch their lakorn....any idea what that is about??

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
No worries. I think the lakorn is resonating very well with international fans. Like me, I enjoyed the first episode so far. Although my personal opinion on P'ek promiscuous ways is not positive.. but hey its his lifestyle before marriage as long as it doesn't continue while he is married. The wait for next week is going to be tough and is it only 2 episodes per week?

montha91

He’s an ass at first but becomes sweet towards her later. I can’t wait to see it haha I can picture everything but idk how it’ll be portrayed

montha91

I'm sad, I was so excited by this lakorn and counting the days to start, but unfortunately the Muse that sub this lakorn prived the site and I won't be able to watch it anymore. And in that time of quarantine and loneliness it was going to be perfect for many people.
the episodes will add up, so you won’t have to suffer two episodes a once a week.

twister02

M♥K
I have been hearing on thai news that there was some drama a while back with either mark or mew that has made some people not want to watch their lakorn....any idea what that is about??
Thai netizens slams Mew for being insensitive about animal fur or something. I think she jokingly posted a carpet made out of animal fur (not sure about this tho). Mark got involved in two issues. First, when the Korat shooting happened and he posted a quote in his IG story that leads to people thinking he is supporting the Thai government. Mark already cleared this one and said he only copied the quote somewhere and it's not about the government. Second (during quarantine time), he translated a letter about coronavirus (Coronavirus Letter to Humanity) and Thai netizens felt he was romanticizing the pandemic and felt (a lot of Thai netizens in Twitter are self pity lol) that because he is rich, he doesn't care.

montha91

I just noticed he calls his brother P even though in the book he doesn’t even call him that. They speak casually

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Thai netizens slams Mew for being insensitive about animal fur or something. I think she jokingly posted a carpet made out of animal fur (not sure about this tho). Mark got involved in two issues. First, when the Korat shooting happened and he posted a quote in his IG story that leads to people thinking he is supporting the Thai government. Mark already cleared this one and said he only copied the quote somewhere and it's not about the government. Second (during quarantine time), he translated a letter about coronavirus (Coronavirus Letter to Humanity) and Thai netizens felt he was romanticizing the pandemic and felt (a lot of Thai netizens in Twitter are self pity lol) that because he is rich, he doesn't care.

Oooh...seriously? That doesn't sound like any big issue to me...jeezze some people just need to get a life.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Here is Meoi's drunk scene....wait...i do see someone in the background but that doesn't look like Thien to me. 20200422_233448.jpg

twister02

M♥K
Oooh...seriously? That doesn't sound like any big issue to me...jeezze some people just need to get a life.
I know right? Thai netizens are sensitive tho. They make small things big especially in Twitter and threaten the artists that they will boycott everything that relates to them if they don't apologize or what :lol: