❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I know...i noticed that too! Omg! I just love these 2!! Definitely was crying in the rain scene. And the drunk scene was hilarious!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know...i noticed that too! Omg! I just love these 2!! Definitely was crying in the rain scene. And the drunk scene was hilarious!!
Yeah, I watched the behind the scene because I haven’t watched episode three yet but then I went to skim through to find that scene and it wasn’t meant for a lip touch haha

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Finally a new MV with new scenes:

Also, I think we’re getting a kiss scene next week cause if I paid attention closely, Tien grabs Muey to kiss in front of Yada and Muey was wearing the same color shirt at the end of episode 3.

twister02

M♥K
Okay I’m not even joking but the umbrella scene is probably the best acting of Mew’s whole career! I’m so proud of her. I literally had tears in my eyes watching it. It hurt so badly seeing her try to keep a happy face while seeing the tears well up in her eyes at the beginning of the scene. Then to see her finally kind of break down once Mark held her on her back was so heartbreaking. Poor girl :sad6: Her crying and laughing at the same time felt so real :( Usually Mew is not the best actress and she kind of doesn’t express well through her eyes but I can seriously see so much emotion in her eyes in this lakorn so far. She really has done such a good job with her character. She’s really stealing the show in this one :icon12:
A lot praised Mew in that scene. Me too. I love her and feel for her in that scene.. My eyes got watery :lol:

twister02

M♥K
This Tian is a little nicer than the Tian in the novel. :confused0::confused12:He’s already falling for her without knowing it and getting jealous more often. :thumbup: He’s mean to her so other men won’t look at her...heung mia maaaak loey ah Nah ruk loey:pancarta:
I was gonna say the same thing (Tian lakorn is nicer than Tian novel). Sometimes I feel like reading your book translations was a bad idea :lol: because I love the book more than the lakorn itself. I love how they teased each other in the book. In the lakorn, I feel like watching it skip and skip and then goes back. The pacing is fast. But really thank you for the translations. At least I understand the lakorn watching it live without subs because I was able to read some chapters.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I was gonna say the same thing (Tian lakorn is nicer than Tian novel). Sometimes I feel like reading your book translations was a bad idea :lol: because I love the book more than the lakorn itself. I love how they teased each other in the book. In the lakorn, I feel like watching it skip and skip and then goes back. The pacing is fast. But really thank you for the translations. At least I understand the lakorn watching it live without subs because I was able to read some chapters.
I love the book too haha I love their teasing and bickering when I read it, I pictured Mark and Mew. I wanted to see the part where she jumped the window and he caught her I doubt that’ll be in the drama but at least there’s a lot of cute scenes. And you’re welcome dont worry I skip on the lakorn too I go back to the cute scenes hehe