❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I’m going to rant a bit. After reading the novel, I still think Tian should have been hurt more than just fainting twice and getting a fever stressing over family problems. That’s not much of a sacrifice as how much Muey did for him. He messed with her feelings many times and used her loved for him against her. The whole time he knew he was her type and would tease her (though I was smiling) that was still a jerk move lol him treating her nicely probably made me kinda forgive him, but he should have sacrificed more than that. Novel Tian was a douche, but I do see how Muey sees that he’s a nice person and love him. Hopefully drama Tian gets what he deserves. He has a bad mouth, but he’s a little more how do you say it “has somewhat of a heart” I guess. I just want to see him get mad and hurt haha praying for more jealous scenes.
I agree with u completely! We need more jealousy scenes! Our muey is too narak and deserves all the love in the world! I can’t stop grinning gushing over her scenes like a fool when she is being all cheeky and flirty! So damn adorable!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
To me a better sacrifice Tian in the drama can do is take a bullet for Muey. It’ll show how much he loves and cares for her instead of fainting and forcing her to marry him when she ask for a divorce. Tian in the novel never really sacrificed anything except for revealing him and Muey are married proving he loves her, which I think isn’t enough. Despite me criticizing this novel, I love it a lot. Lol I love Tian and Muey. My first thai novel I learned to read.

montha91

I have been watching it all raw, thank god for montha91’s novel translation, I can sort of understand what is going on in the scene :worship2::worship2::angel10::angel10:
Haha :) good thing the drama has the thoughts it’s the poems in the novel when they write to each other.

twister02

M♥K
Yes, MUSE subbed all 3 eps. Glad I was able to donate before they decided they will never re-open the site again but Dimsum subscribers (it's like Netflix in Malaysia) can watch it with subs on June *cause it will be available on that platform*. I tried using it and some contents are available for free but I think MHIL will be for VIP access once it's available.

I am praying that Netflix worldwide will get this (same with Bhuppae Sunniwat and Thong Ek) so that I can watch it in HD with subs.

montha91

99B22DC5-AFBE-459C-9336-1AC2C5B73652.png
Episode 4 summary
I love what’s mine do you understand that Yada walked up to harass Tian without caring he’s married, so Tian had to step it up a notch. He hugged and kiss Muey showing in front of her. Yada was speechless. As for Muey, she got kissed softly by Tian. Tian had to rush to a meeting with Mr. Barami and Chayt to take down the company Hammock, to which Muey secretly saw the papers for it. She went to discuss it with the others. Soon it was leaked and everyone in Hammock knew which made Tianwat displeased and knew it was Muey who started it. To add his computer is hacked and all of his important information is stolen. Tian and his friends immediately try to find who did it. Tian rushed to Yada because she came to the company on the same day, so his friend helped and came up with a plan to catch the hacker by having Tian meet up with Yada to get the secrets. On Muey and her friends side, their also preparing and outstanding plan to stop Hammock from getting take down. This time will Tian be able to catch Yada or get eaten by her. Will Muey and her friends plan be a success. Please follow in the coming up episode.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Yes, I heard the issue about MUSE thus I thought other subber will pick this up. It's such a shame people don't appreciate subber like them.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I heard the issue about MUSE thus I thought other subber will pick this up. It's such a shame people don't appreciate subber like them.
i believe the subbers group have come to an understanding, like which is going to sub which lakorn.. so high chance no other sub group will take up MHIL, especially when MUSE is still subbing, just that it's for privately posted. when i saw their telegram message, i got so angry at those ungrateful people who commented to that fb post :mad::mad:

btw, does anyone know why Thien's best buddies called him "Techthien" ?? When i heard it in the trailer i almost thought that was his full name. but his full name is Thienwat

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
i believe the subbers group have come to an understanding, like which is going to sub which lakorn.. so high chance no other sub group will take up MHIL, especially when MUSE is still subbing, just that it's for privately posted. when i saw their telegram message, i got so angry at those ungrateful people who commented to that fb post :mad::mad:

btw, does anyone know why Thien's best buddies called him "Techthien" ?? When i heard it in the trailer i almost thought that was his full name. but his full name is Thienwat
He is an Architect so they nick named him that

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I appreciate the fan page on IG who subbed the couple's scenes with Eng subs. DM if want their IG account to follow.