❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can hardly wait..!! I think the rating for today's episode will surpass yesterday's episode. Hopefully will at least reach 4.5 or even above and 70% of the viewers are gonna watch it while cursing at Thien. Because even though I wish he would be less of a douche compares to yesterday's episode but I feel he'll be even harsher today. Poor Muey :(
holy sh*t I don’t want to see violence

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That’s the scene we all thought was the love scene omg :sad6:turns out to be such a nightmare:sad6:o_O:rolleyes::sad6:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
And the fact she can be all bubbly and smiley in Burma this girl has tolerance

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Is not only because she has high tolerance , she love him too deeply and also because of she love his family too much as well. This kind of love it’s complicated. She doesn’t want to lose the family that she has because of her orphan background. Just my opinion. So far their story it’s very entertaining

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Can’t wait till the part where she’s like “I don’t care who marries who” lakorn Tian is a more of a jerk than novel Tian there I said lmao
I ranted on socmedia lmao my ig story was like "HE IS AN ASSHOLE" my real life friends ended up asking who??

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Is not only because she has high tolerance , she love him too deeply and also because of she love his family too much as well. This kind of love it’s complicated. She doesn’t want to lose the family that she has because of her orphan background. Just my opinion. So far their story it’s very entertaining
I know she loves him too much freakin 10 years that’s not little. She’s not an orphan her mother is still alive.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
We have so many people today livestreaming as well?? The more the merrier? I was half dead when i arrived home but now i am all freshened up! ready for ep 7!