❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
If Mark thought the hate comments he received after the episode yesterday was bad, he should wait after episode 7 ends!
My god, shoving her off like that! That’s just plain cruel, drunk or not!!!!!

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
he was there the whole time . :aaaaa:This is why we cant stay mad at Thien. But I feel like Muey probably feel like this is the last straw.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LMFAOOO...omg

man sai!!!

hate him and adore him at the same time LOL

xodxo

If Mark thought the hate comments he received after the episode yesterday was bad, he should wait after episode 7 ends!
My god, shoving her off like that! That’s just plain cruel, drunk or not!!!!!

hes gonna get more shit today lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I hate how this lakorn messes with our feels I swear one minute we hate tian the next we we're smiling like an idiot swooning. We’re turning into Muey oh hell

xodxo

I hate how this lakorn messes with our feels I swear one minute we hate tian the next we we're smiling like an idiot swooning. We’re turning into Muey oh hell
lmfaooooooooooo :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lmfaooooooooooo :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
And I just said he was an ass like novel tian tee tae kao ah was concerned for her and followed her ugh let me be salty for a minute novel tian didn’t even do that I feel like I’m turning into Muey lmao

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Hi, silent lurker here but I am really looking forward and imagining that there will be a POV for Thien as there were moments wherein Moei imagining and you can see that Tien has reactions other than what we are seeing or what Moei is seeing. :)