❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Payakorn sorn rak is confirmed to air after MHIL in June. So we could have up to 14 to 16 episodes, whether 7 to 9 more episodes

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hacker troupe took about 24 chapters in novel and 7 episodes in lakorn. So my bet is on 14 + 1 episodes in total

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I believe this is everyone's favourite scene in episode 7

I love how the moment Mew went down to her knees and we see Thien in the background, and Mark's cover of ผ่าน (Yesterday) started playing that is a good editing :clap:

All the while, look at this jerk's face feigning nonchalance after tailing her home to make sure she's safe
His smile though I can’t bring myself to hate him. Once I saw his smile, my dumbass smiled as well. And was like awwww he cares for her but loves teasing her. I like how he enjoys teasing her haha man sai!!

Last edited:

ys2228

sarNie Egg

I love how the moment Mew went down to her knees and we see Thien in the background, and Mark's cover of ผ่าน (Yesterday) started playing that is a good editing :clap:

All the while, look at this jerk's face feigning nonchalance after tailing her home to make sure she's safe
Kyaaaa ~~~~ my fav scene too :aaaaa:
I was like, i hate you thien, but still i love u here..why you are so sweet.. :angel10:
Keep replay these scene..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I went and submit the edited version for MHIL summary on Mydramalist cause i noticed that the incorrect summary have been circulating on how Khun Pa Sajee is Muey's adopted mother, so people are getting the misconceptions of thien and muey being adopted siblings

hope the admin would approve my submission

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Payakorn sorn rak is confirmed to air after MHIL in June. So we could have up to 14 to 16 episodes, whether 7 to 9 more episodes
did they mention the day in June I really want a minimum of 14 episodes. :D

xodxo

i love these but nope this is not my favorite scene! I have two scenes I love a lot. I actually really enjoyed the scene he pushed her away when she was trying to clean him up. Cuz it was the moment after that she walked away and cried. I thought it was a beautiful scene. I also enjoyed her leaving scene to Burma. She kept looking at the house to see if Thian would come out? Lol nope. And she said “take care of yourself, until the next time we would see each other again.” It was so deep to me! Hahaha:D

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
did they mention the day in June I really want a minimum of 14 episodes. :D
No they didn't mention which date in June, but as usual it is susceptible to changes na, possible MHIL have special episodes heeee
Was it me or was Thian jealous when he saw Muey talking with Kob? :).
Thien is always jealous when Muey interacts with Kob, it'll only become more apparent in future episodes heee can't wait!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i love these but nope this is not my favorite scene! I have two scenes I love a lot. I actually really enjoyed the scene he pushed her away when she was trying to clean him up. Cuz it was the moment after that she walked away and cried. I thought it was a beautiful scene. I also enjoyed her leaving scene to Burma. She kept looking at the house to see if Thian would come out? Lol nope. And she said “take care of yourself, until the next time we would see each other again.” It was so deep to me! Hahaha:D
those two scene are bittersweet for me... in the scene where thien pushed her thien must have hearb her sobbing right cause he opened his eyes once she's out of his room

xodxo

those two scene are bittersweet for me... in the scene where thien pushed her thien must have hearb her sobbing right cause he opened his eyes once she's out of his room
Lol he’s so bipolar ahahahahahhaha Yea I think he must have been aware of it, but for some reason he doesn’t recall punching Matoom LOLOLOL

relatable scene “hungry!!! Hungry!!Hungry!”
http://instagr.am/p/CAHFC0HAwK4/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
No they didn't mention which date in June, but as usual it is susceptible to changes na, possible MHIL have special episodes heeee

Thien is always jealous when Muey interacts with Kob, it'll only become more apparent in future episodes heee can't wait!
Yea, that is true, I can't wait either :).

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yay! I notice that in thai, the "year" for the date says 2563. Why do they write it like that?. What does that even mean?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! I notice that in thai, the "year" for the date says 2563. Why do they write it like that?. What does that even mean?
Thailand is using Buddhist calendar instead of gregorian calendar like the rest of us, which is i think roughly 543 years before gregorian calendar? so add on 543 to our current year

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
She cried 12 times and it’s barely 7 episodes in
if there is a counter for how many times Moei cry until this episode. Hopefully for next week we will have counter for how may times Tien makes Moei heart flutter for him. waaah. can't wait. by the way, I would like to say thank you for your hardwork in translating the novel. we really appreciate it. you did well.