❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thank you for translating. :) . Huwattt? She still willing to court him despite of all the cold attitude. You sure love him! and hope if he still not reciprocate the feelings and continue to hurt you and keep his pride above you, Please gurl know your limit and run away from it. You cannot open a door that is intended to be closed in the first place.

Well, 10 million baht will not compensate that fact that you sacrifice the gravity of marriage just to protect him.

What I really like on the novel was when Moei saved Tien from drowning and dying as what we saw on the first episode. She put him first before her own life. How pure is this love? Love is putting someone's need before you and risking your own life to save that someone.

Moei, I pray that Tien will shower you with true love once she recognized your value but before that you should know your value first.
At the end of episode 7 she said in her mind I’m sorry I just want to keep the good memories with you before I really leave. They ended in bad terms parting ways, and she didn’t want that so that’s why she asked Mr. Barami to send him to Dawei.

montha91

quite possible!

but im am so damn amused that their attire is very boran, but the flute is a western metal convert flute :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Naah it’ll turn modern and he’ll have the twins in his hands unless they cut it

Last edited:

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
At the end of episode 7 she said in her mind I’m sorry I just want to keep the good memories with you before I really leave. They ended in bad terms parting ways, and she didn’t want that so that’s why she asked Mr. Barami to send him to Dawei.
... now it is understandable the reason why she asked Mr Barami to send Tien to Dawei - to clear the misunderstandings, to create memories and to say goodbye officially. I am currently reading the novel you have translated. It is fun to read. I almost choked giggling when on this line: " He is ready to flip the world just to find her.. " too cheesy but at the same time too sweet knowing the personality Tien has in the beginning of the story.

Thank you again. You really did well translating the novel. on the personal note since you said you are Cambodian, what is work? you are very good in English. :).

pS. English is not my native tongue that is why I am very amazed on how well you translated it. Good job!

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I FINALLY registered successfully!!! I followed you guys since the day that mew was confirmed to be in this lakorn, I wanted to reply but I couldn't register due to some issue about site key is not enable for invisible recaptcha. Thank you so much for the translation of the novel @montha91 !!
The lakorn is so damn good!!! So excited for next week's episode!!!

montha91

... now it is understandable the reason why she asked Mr Barami to send Tien to Dawei - to clear the misunderstandings, to create memories and to say goodbye officially. I am currently reading the novel you have translated. It is fun to read. I almost choked giggling when on this line: " He is ready to flip the world just to find her.. " too cheesy but at the same time too sweet knowing the personality Tien has in the beginning of the story.

Thank you again. You really did well translating the novel. on the personal note since you said you are Cambodian, what is work? you are very good in English. :).

pS. English is not my native tongue that is why I am very amazed on how well you translated it. Good job!
I grew up in the states so that’s why my English is ok. Lol and thank you I’m glad you like it. I love that part he loves her so much he can’t be away from her. It’s so cute

montha91

OMG I FINALLY registered successfully!!! I followed you guys since the day that mew was confirmed to be in this lakorn, I wanted to reply but I couldn't register due to some issue about site key is not enable for invisible recaptcha. Thank you so much for the translation of the novel @montha91 !!
The lakorn is so damn good!!! So excited for next week's episode!!!
Aww yay welcome and you’re welcome Im glad everyone is enjoying the novel translations

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
The scene that I’ve been wanting to see is finally coming next week aaahhh I can’t wait View attachment 38270

and this scene I was talking about I finally found the freakin picture

View attachment 38271
I cant wait either! And man...i dont remember him tying her up this much in the novel. I dont think he did that in t
The scene that I’ve been wanting to see is finally coming next week aaahhh I can’t wait View attachment 38270

and this scene I was talking about I finally found the freakin picture

View attachment 38271
I cant wait either! Thien sure is tying Muey up a lot in the lakorn. I dont think he did it as much in the novel and I dont think he did it at all in the Taiwan so i cant wait to see why she is tied up this time?
Maybe....she got kidnapped by Phongdate and Thien went to go save her and ended up getting shot??

montha91

seems like she’s going to be injured. Maybe he’ll show how worried he is.
E237DC16-A74C-43C0-8F82-1FFF4DF8BB6C.jpeg

the twinsssss. I doubt they’ll show them having the twins. There’s not enough episodes. Lmao so their like dream will do
2BAC4DC2-314A-4FCC-96D2-6160F14CBFC1.jpeg

montha91

I cant wait either! And man...i dont remember him tying her up this much in the novel. I dont think he did that in t

I cant wait either! Thien sure is tying Muey up a lot in the lakorn. I dont think he did it as much in the novel and I dont think he did it at all in the Taiwan so i cant wait to see why she is tied up this time?
Maybe....she got kidnapped by Phongdate and Thien went to go save her and ended up getting shot??
That’s my theory lol tian only tied her up twice in the novel.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
That’s my theory lol Tien only tied her up twice in the novel.
I am greedy. Dont only want the twins but finally a daughter for Tien part...did you all forget the novel epilogue *ahem they had many children)???? Lol unless I misread????. I want fan service. 55555

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I am greedy. Dont only want the twins but finally a daughter for Tien part...did you all forget the novel epilogue *ahem they had many children)???? Lol unless I misread????. I want fan service. 55555
Oops in my excitement and spazzing miss quoted reply 55555

montha91

I remember lol but they only mentioned the twins in the lakorn so that’s why I would be satisfied if they just showed her pregnant with the twins but I doubt they’ll add the twins if that makes sense