❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh cool, where can I find the novel? I just dropped Sapai Import. I usually like arranged marriages but it was just too boring. And I also dropped Hua hai sila. Not sure, just can't seem to find something I like right now.
If you're on mobile you need to change to desktop view as all the chapters are linked in her signature. You can find her on top of this page

Sometimes you can just decide to drop a show cause in the it's personal preference haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Chapter 28 & 29
Chapter 28
Sending body to the room​

“Ah one more glass” Tianwat was captured to finish one glass after the other with Gahng pouring more beer into Tianwats glass with his face not in the mood to drink.
“Is it gone? It’s gone right? ah here the next glass.” Gob and the friends from hammock came to help too. Nateerin looked at the image like she wasn’t that happy as everyone knows the situation between her and P’Tian they all came to get him drunk.
The person who spread the news wasn’t just anyone it was the gang. Today the house that she’s staying in has turned into a party which wasn’t her intention. She didn’t mean for it to be this like this.
“Relax slow down a bit.” Nateerin stopped them with a concerned face.
“We’re going to get him drunk, so he can be sent to the room.”
“Yes. Whatever problem you have you can clear it easily.” Even the gang isn’t on their own friend’s side not one bit. Nateerin looked at the person who being teased and felt sorry for him because she didn’t think that they would play crazy like this. Those still eyes looked up at her for a second then continued to drink. He faced his back towards her there’s no indications that he’s drunk besides feeling nauseated from being force to drink so many glass.
“You can stop now otherwise it’ll be terrible for P’Tian. Nateerin requested. Normally she doesn’t see him have to drink this much.
“No! This guy is smart like acid. He’ll disobey going into the room, and there will be two choices for you to choose. If you don’t strap him to the bed, then you have to hit him till he’s unconscious.” If not, he’ll find a way to climb the window to escape for sure.” Narit said and laughed because he’s starting to get drunk himself.
“Muey come stay with me right here. Let the boys handle it themselves. Don’t interrupt them.” Nateerin got pulled to go the other way by Goong because she’s afraid that tonight’s bride is a little too much concerned.
Ever since the problem happened at the coffee shop that time, she was able to know who Nateerin’s husband is though she was shock until she spent the night.
But she felt sorry for Muey more that she had to wait to protect and watch over a husband like Tianwat all this time. She repeatedly hid her status of being his wife.
“Hey don’t make him drunk until he’s unconscious just enough for him to give in when sending into the room, so it’ll be hard for him to escape from Muey a bit.” Someone hollered out then laughed loudly. The sound of music and the sound of people talking is loud enough for others to come join the drinking.
“Ah Tian another glass raise it!” Even though she walked away, she can still hear the loud laughing sounds from behind which made her frown because she doesn’t know if P’Tian can handle it any longer. In her hands are the keys to Tianwat’s room the gang gave her with the owner not willing to give it up.
She wants this night to be the last and most memorable wedding for his life and hers. But if he drinks so much alcohol how will he be able to remember anything. As the bride went to check on the groom, he’s already drunk. He’s even laughing in a good mood and clinking glasses with the others happily without anyone forcing him. It seems like he feels like there’s eyes looking at him.
The owner of the tall figure glance at her looking back as well. Those sharp eyes stared at her still and calmly without saying anything until Nateerin’s face turned red instantly. (Mmm he ain’t drunk)
But suddenly Tianwat got up to stand which surprised Nateerin! “Hey calm down it’s not time for the occasion yet sit down first I’ll send you.” The gang that’s sitting there cried out.
“I’m going to the bathroom” The groom replied mumbling instead not speaking human language.
“Don’t be slick you’re going escape right” Tianwat shook his head and laughed. Nateerin secretly looked then thought of laughing the alcohol must be kicking in that’s why he’s laughing like this.
Normally Tianwat’s face is always frowning it’s like a brand of his. The tall figure walked staggering around without anyone controlling. There’s only Nateerin waiting watching him but as he was walking straight to the bathroom, she frowned. Nattamon appeared from somewhere blocking P’Tian.
All Nateerin can do is stare to see what’s going to happen, but the person who’s drunk seems like he can still remain conscious. Its like the two were talking for a while and Nattamon had an embarrassed face and was willing to let P’Tian go to the bathroom Nateerin smiled at the same time.
‘He’s drunk and can still save his own life which shows that he’s considerably skilled enough. And she will wait for tonight to see if P’Tian will be able to escape from her or not!’
It’s now time for sending him to the room. Tianwat’s friends dragged him to the room he’s staying in. As they arrived, Tianwat was pushed into the room at the same time his friends are giving parting words.
“Be good Tian don’t crop her out too much Muey is too adorable. Buripong repeated to his friend.
“Hey not yet” Narit pulled the groom before he’s seen.
“I think we should search for a bow and tie it on him, so he’ll look more lovely.”
“Ohy there’s no time to search for it, but it’s okay. Whatever is worn will be taken off anyways.” Done talking and they all laughed before pushing Tianwat into the room and closing the door. The first thing Tianwat thought of when his friends left was to lock the door so he can escape before Nateerin comes
...but it’s too late already as the loud sound of laughter came from the balcony.
“Where are you going to run to?” Nateerin smiled for the person returning to meet face to face with her in the room alone just the two of them.
“Can you stand? P’Beer and the others shouldn’t have forced you to drink. P’Tian sit down first.” Tianwat can only stand still not trusting her until she handed him water for him to drink.
It took him a while to drink it so he can sober up and sat on the side of the bed because he’s still dizzy. “Feel better right?” The voice is soft and gentle pleasant to hear.
Normally it’s always sound sweetly until it’s bothersome. The smile that she gives him is the same. She’s not smiling showing the 32 teeth. It seems more tender and sweetly. “Why are you doing this?” It’s the first time Tianwat spoke to her since he was forced in the room moments ago.
Nateerin didn’t say anything besides smiling and walked to get 2 sheets of paper before the small hands grabbed his hands to put the papers on the palm of the thick hand “My gift to you accepting the grooms spirit.” (She made a pun with the word gift which is the same as the word spirit in Thai) Nateerin joked.
Tianwat looked at what’s in his hands. One is the marriage certificate that he wanted to have to burn so badly and the other sheet... is the divorce paper that has her signature on it. His eyebrows immediately scrunched up but before he can ask, she grabbed his hands and took him out the the balcony in a good mood.
She took him out to sit on the chair on the balcony to get some cold air. Even though she hasn’t been here for long, she liked a lot of different things here. Too bad tomorrow she won’t be here anymore...
“Look P’Tian tonight the moon looks beautiful.” Nateerin looked up at the sky though he’s not responding she still continues to talk.
“P’Tian are you cold? He didn’t say no but the small hands slid the blanket that was on her shoulders to his shoulders instead because the shirt that Tianwat’s wearing is thin. She’s happy that she didn’t hear him refuse and looked at the side of the face of the person she just asked to look at the moon.
This side of the face that she only saw for the first time 10 years ago that changed her life and there will never be a day where it returns. No matter how long it has passed, the feelings she has for P’Tian never changed. It’s as if she was born to love him only. “I’m sorry that all this time I’ve been chaotic towards you a lot.” She knows some of the problems she’s shouldn’t have done but with all of the love and detest she couldn’t help but to get back at him after he use to treat her so badly.
Tianwat is still sitting calmly not responding. Nateerin isn’t sure if as of now he’s still listening and knows what she’s saying or not, and if tomorrow morning comes, will he remember what she’s telling him now or not. “Ever since we’ve married, we haven’t gone on a honey moon at all that’s why i took you on a vacation in Burma. There’s many places I want to take you to but too bad we’re both busy with work. I’m sorry that the farthest i can take you is to do good deeds at the temple.” Nateerin told him all that’s in her feelings which she didn’t have a chance to finish. There’s a lot of things she wanted to with him before parting ways.
But it’s too bad everyone’s clock is moving forward and as for hers it started to move backwards...ever since he asked her to marry him, and now her time is over.
Tonight is the last time she will be with him as husband and wife before returning to Thailand to continue her studies out of the country which she had an agreement with aunt Jee.
Nateerin smiled as she suddenly sees the person next to her leaned his body against hers and laying his head on her shoulders because he’s sleepy or drunk she might not know. “Do you remember we were each other’s secret admirers in high school. At that time you used to help take me to class, and I was the one who broke your vase and ran off, but thank you for taking the time drawing the picture of me before you finished school.” As she sees that he’s close sleeping, she didn’t feel pressured to tell things that he might have forgotten already for him to listen.
“Aunt Jee likes to talk about you frequently since i was a kid. Do you feel the same? like we’ve known each other for long in reality we just met each other when i moved to go to university. The first time i saw you was when aunt Jee forced you to come home. Your face was sullen with something as you saw me. At that time, you were lazy to cut your hair. It was so long that you had to tie it back, and you cut it when you were accepting your degree. Do you still remember or not?”
“Girls now a days are starting to flirt with guys first” After being still for so long until Nateerin thought he was asleep already, Tianwat was the one who asked with those eyes opened, but his head is still on her shoulder.
“Well..and why not?” Nateerin smiled meanwhile looking at the moon.
“Well and why do you have to?” This time the person who got bothered all this time wanted to know. He sees that she’s been flirting with him jokingly and seriously for a long time but never told him truthfully every time.
There’s only letting him circulate with not being sure...thats’s how truthfully she is with him or does she want to win against him to only be satisfied because all the time that passed he’s been mistreating her. The thin figure smiled as he asked back then not for long she replied.
“...because i don’t want you to be someone else’s.” the person listening felt his heart jerked quickly from not being able to feel anything before in being intimate.
Now there’s a feeling of electric current running pass through her body to fight his before it circulate throughout his body. Even though he’s touching part of her arm and his head is on her shoulder, he felt the gravity leading his wildly thoughts to go far. The chaotic feeling that’s in him is becoming more severe continuously. He doesn’t want to believe that it’s happening to him. Tianwat can only close his eyes and honesty admit...
‘He failed...’
From here on his eyes that stares at Nateerin, will never be a day where it’ll be the same ever again.’ (Aaaaaaahhhhhh I love this novel)
Hours later Tianwat is still listening to Nateerin telling different stories continuously. There are times where he ask with being suspicious or shows his opinion to the stories until no one asks each other to go to sleep.
“I want to stay like this with you forever. I don’t want tomorrow to come.” The clear voice told the person who fell asleep on her shoulder. His black hair touching her cheek. She looked at the person who made her fall in love with him even before they met. She stared and observe all of his features carefully his nose and mouth she loves everything about him. Doesn’t matter the way he speaks, walk, or even the times he’s angry with her and this will be the only biggest thing that ever happen in their married life.
She looks at that love while smiling and whispers to his ears softly before their heads snuggled together. “And I will forget you I promise.” [\spoiler]

Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Twice as much

Tianwat is asleep on the bed with Nateerin watching closely the sun shines and hits the horizon which is time for her to go. She said goodbye softly getting up from the bed to leave. The destination is the house she’s staying in.
As she arrived, she sees everyone sleeping everywhere. She went upstairs took a shower then changed her clothes and packed. She brought her luggage down at the same time her ride came. Buriwat and Monwatoo came to send her off in time.
“Tian is still asleep.”
“Yes” Nateerin laugh quietly. Puriwat smiled. Heard that last night he got teased Tian couldn’t escape. He saw her luggage next to her and sighed and didn’t think that everything would end so fast like this.
They even struggled a lot together for a long time and now they have to separate and say goodbyes, and he’s sure that he won’t be able to see Nateerin again for a while. “Are you tired that you had to deal with him.” He asked his only little sister that had to carry a burden to protect Tianwat.
“Not at all. It was fun, anyways please apologize to P’Tian too for teasing him harshly last night.” Nateerin smiled widely.
“You don’t have to apologize. Honestly, he doesn’t have the rights to be mad at you. Everything you did, was all for him.” As they spoke to that point, both brother and sister were quiet. After that Puriwat patted his sister’s head who’s always been a good child.
It’s a suitable way that aunt Pa and his mom nurtured and raised her well. Puriwat pulled Nateerin to hug tightly as a thank you for sacrificing everything with Monwatoo standing there closely smiling.
He knows that she had to face stressed with the two sides listening to Tada and Tianwat fighting. All he can do is watch from afar and be careful because he’s from a different company. His mom is close. Nateerin must wait and protect Tianwat because she’s able to be by his side all the time. Even about the problem coming to hide in Dawei, it wasn’t Muey’s idea but it was the families to wait to make sure that Pondayt doesn’t come and attack Tianwat.
As she was done putting her luggage in the car, Nateerin said goodbye to Monwatoo and Puriwat again before leaving. The car slowly drove because it’s still in the province that the workers are staying.
Nateerin turned back to look at the building Tianwat stayed in one more time staring straight at the balcony where she and him sat and talked all night. She took a long deep sigh then decided to turned around to prepare the papers for passing through the borders. She checked the papers and slowly wiped the tears that kept flowing on the passport book until she was frustrated wiping her tears till she felt exhausted.
No matter how many times she wiped her tears, it wouldn’t stop flowing. She had to put the papers next to her and burrowed her face into the bag that’s on her lap. “When we see each other again, I’ll come back and be your little sister again like before” Nateerin promised herself repeatedly not knowing how many months or years she’ll see him again. She can only hope that she must be stronger than this if she come back and sees that he‘s met the girl he’s really going to marry.
The car came to a stop at the entrance inspection. Nateerin still has her face down into the bags her tears flowing quietly until she can’t see. As she came to again, she wondered it’s unusual for the person to take so long checking the car. The only passenger looked up at the driver who’s talking to the guard at the door. They were calling each other through the radio.
She’s sure it’s for the inspection, but she can barely hear. Not for long, the driver came back to the car and reversed away from the entrance of the camp in hurry. She quickly told the driver to stop, but it’s too late when the car turned to park in front of the building...the building that has a person with a sulky face standing head raise holding a walkie talkie. It looks like he just got out of bed.
Tianwat has his arms folded staring focusing inside the car irritated that he woke up and didn’t see the person who should have been in the room with him. ‘Did anyone tell her yet that about tricking and saying it’s enough by heart then leaves can only be use against the men in this house just once! As Mon did it once already, then don’t hope that any other daughter in law will do it again! (I’m assuming confessing their love then leaves)
The two stared at each other calmly without moving, and the person in the car broken out in tears that didn’t dry in time her face is all red, and the person out of the car his hair all messy. The couple didn’t look too neat. ‘Aren’t you getting out the car?’ Even though the person standing didn’t say it, but Nateerin is able to feel like those violent eyes staring at her as if he has power telling her to get down and go to him, but she’s still stubborn sitting still with fingers clinging tightly onto the car for resisting the gravity that can’t be seen.
Tianwat stood there waiting calmly not understanding why the person that loves and adores him for a very long time decided to stubbornly leave him.
As Muey has fallen in love with him for almost half of her life, and today she had the nerves to climb out of the well. It’s him who must carry Muey back down...to where she should stay. Then setup burying covering her up repeatedly and tightly pouring concrete on top many times again and again, so she won’t think of changing her heart from him this entire life or any other life again.
As he sees that she won’t get out of the car easily, he thought of a new idea to gently tease her because playing harsh would hurt the bride, and he’d lose before the day of the wedding. While he was thinking, the owner of tall figure slowly smiled attractively.
Those tired eyes looking at her preciously and softly. The hand that put down the walkie talkie to trap the person who thought of escaping fluffed his hair softly till it’s messy, but Tianwat still believes that
‘He’s the one! He’s Muey’s type.’ (Omg this jerk knows! My feels Lol)
The handsome face sent some smiles to the person that’s still in the car slowly hypnotizing her little by little falling for the bait. As for the driver, he knew immediately and opened the trunk of the car. He grabbed her luggage and took it upstairs to Tianwat’s room without caring about the sound of Nateerin stopping him but nothing is more worse than being the two that’s left.
In Nateerin’s feelings, it’s more lonely than a cemetery with Tianwat smiling slowly haunting her not loosening it a bit. No matter how she dies she’s not willing to get off! Nateerin tried being firm and avoid eye contact no matter how sexy he looks ‘no getting down, don’t get down, no looking, don’t look.’ She told her heart and feelings that’s swinging like a hammer.
Ever since she was born, P’Tian never use to smile sweetly like this to her before he only made a fierce face and trample on her. While she’s gathering her feelings, the car door opened just looking from the back of the eyes she know who the culprit is. Nateerin looked down; she tightly gripped the seat of the car thinking of wanting to have an armour to shield between the two of them in this second, and the deep voice said softly. “Let’s go back upstairs together.” She didn’t say no, but the thick hands reached out to get her. (Aaahhhh i can’t with him, so am I feeling what she’s feeling? Lmao)
Nateerin quietly looked at his palms then his arms and handsome face. His pupils are black and big; it’s long and oval under the thick shaped eyebrows. His hair falling down a bit in front of his forehead its not styled. But can you believe its the face of someone who just woke up that looks cute really cute...the most adorably cute. The small hand is placed on top of the big palm unconsciously almost drifting following him down from the car her feet not having to touch the ground. “Pang” The sound of the door closing made Nateerin come to her senses...
“P’Tian...” Her heart dropped to her ankles when she sees herself standing in Tianwat’s room.
The owner of the room gradually approached her repeatedly. Nateerin slowly moved back to get away because that smiling face is happy to have a toy to play with. She shouldn’t trust it; she then realized that her back is close to the wall of the room already. She can’t dodge to the side as both of Tianwat’s arms are placed on the wall both left and right before the deep voice appeared until Nateerin’s face turn red.
“Was last night’s moon still not beautiful enough? The rice pot is still not dark in time you’re thinking of escaping from the bridal house already.” Messing with the person who’s listening the consciousness isn’t in her body. P’Tian never used to be like this!
“Uh...last night was just pretend play that’s all never thought of going into the room.” Before this she used to be smart with him in various ways. As she sees the real thing, she became fearful herself.
“Pretend play like that?” Tianwat repeated before smiling and staring at the person who looks like she’s fallen into his embrace as if not in a hurry to round up someone in the corner.
“And last night who was the one that said...I don’t want you to be someone else’s.” Nateerin feels like the entire blood in her body is flowing to her face.
“And that you’re in a hurry, where are you going? I see you didn’t tell me. I woke up and didn’t see you...I was frightened you know?” The gentle voice that asked is pleasing to hear deceived her to firmly believe.
“Uhh...” Nateerin was unable to speak, she couldn’t find the words to save herself. Her brain became all blank with the gentleness Tianwat gave her.
“Did you ever think if you left, how would I be?” (He calls himself P) seeing how soft and gentle he is. Her heart is nearly melting transforming to water.
‘Normally, he speaks to her shortly and rudely. He never starts a conversation or ends it. But today, P’Tian called himself ‘P.’
“Do you want to know why I won’t let you go?” The pleased eyes made Nateerin lowered her head embarrassed before the gentle voice changed.
“Because the reports that has been sent needs to be fixed, and the punishment you’ll get for leaving and not saying a word is double the reports because you weren’t being responsible!” Nateerin’s mouth remains open as if a thunderbolt struck her in the head. The sweet and gentle a second ago has disappeared completely.
“And don’t even think of running away because when I find you, the reports will be doubled continuously. You better understand that.” After he was done ordering her, he grabbed the walkie talkie and told the Thai guards.
“Informing every guard in camp at every door. From now on, don’t allow Ms. Nateerin to leave camp by herself at all without my permission.”
“Yes. Mr. Tian.” There was a sound of response immediately. After he was done, he turned off the then walked to throw it on the table where the blueprints are and roughly rub the hair on his head. From there, he went to get a mattress and pillow to sleep on the floor. He doesn’t have anything else to care about her and not for long it was quiet. He left her standing there, and all she can do is watch. She wanted to wave her hand and bid farewell with the position of being Tianwat’s wife, but she can’t do it. With this plan she wanted to leave the country and comeback to be worthy of his status and now she has been ordered to do more reports again. From now on, she’s going to be used like a slave for sure. Between not knowing what else to do, she was about to sit on the chair and wait for the owner of the room to wake up.
Suddenly, the person she thought was asleep said with eyes closed. His voice didn’t sound sleepy not even a bit.
“Go sleep on the bed you haven’t slept yet haven’t you.” Tianwat heard her walk to get clothes from her luggage to change then walk back to the bed, the sound of her hitting the pillow and pulling the blankets, then laying down to sleep and everything was quiet after that. As he was sure that there wouldn’t be any hit and run he was relieved and fell asleep while smiling.
As she dared to ask him, he too is daring enough to give...
’if you don’t want me to belong to someone else then I’ll belong to you only.’
‘if you want to tease I’ll tease because I love you. Why assume that I hate you and shall you escape? The beautiful love halts as part of the song beautiful woman why are you escaping this love.’ [\spoiler]
LOL I just had a chance to read your translation here. omg and I laugh at this part 5555

"From here on his eyes that stares at Nateerin, will never be a day where it’ll be the same ever again.’ (Aaaaaaahhhhhh I love this novel)":naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: I laugh at the part that you actually screamed!!! LOL.

I need to find the Thai text again, it's much more deep. LOL. I remember reading it and thinking, damn......!:naughty2::facepalm::icon12:

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Is the merit scene coming up next week as well??
If that’s so, then the part where muey wants to leave thian will follow soon after if I’m not mistaken right?
cant wait for the part he starts chasing after her though!
Yea that should be soon.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Again... Laughing and squealing like a lunatic here LMFAO :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm::naughty2::pancarta:

"Those tired eyes looking at her preciously and softly. The hand that put down the walkie talkie to trap the person who thought of escaping fluffed his hair softly till it’s messy, but Tianwat still believes that
‘He’s the one! He’s Muey’s type.’ (Omg this jerk knows! My feels Lol)
The handsome face sent some smiles to the person that’s still in the car slowly hypnotizing her little by little falling for the bait."

~~

"In Nateerin’s feelings, it’s more lonely than a cemetery with Tianwat smiling slowly haunting her not loosening it a bit. No matter how she dies she’s not willing to get off! Nateerin tried being firm and avoid eye contact no matter how sexy he looks ‘no getting down, don’t get down, no looking, don’t look.’ She told her heart and feelings that’s swinging like a hammer.

Ever since she was born, P’Tian never use to smile sweetly like this to her before he only made a fierce face and trample on her. While she’s gathering her feelings, the car door opened just looking from the back of the eyes she know who the culprit is. Nateerin looked down; she tightly gripped the seat of the car thinking of wanting to have an armour to shield between the two of them in this second, and the deep voice said softly. “Let’s go back upstairs together.” She didn’t say no, but the thick hands reached out to get her. (Aaahhhh i can’t with him, so am I feeling what she’s feeling? Lmao)"

Nothing is funnier than reading your comments after the translation! LMFAO!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Of course the twin pics don’t load on my phone. Y’all don’t get me too excited

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Someone had these pics up on their IG. I see Thein in hospital gown. I think we are gonna get our twins! Plus, I was watching Mark/Mew's live cast. They were reading poems from fans and hinted at View attachment 38278 View attachment 38278 View attachment 38279 the twins.
LOL I just had a chance to read your translation here. omg and I laugh at this part 5555

"From here on his eyes that stares at Nateerin, will never be a day where it’ll be the same ever again.’ (Aaaaaaahhhhhh I love this novel)":naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: I laugh at the part that you actually screamed!!! LOL.

I need to find the Thai text again, it's much more deep. LOL. I remember reading it and thinking, damn......!:naughty2::facepalm::icon12:
i know it’s much more deep I suck at translating my words are very limited. Y’all making me excited I just woke up lmao I had a mini heart attack when I read ‘the real twins’

Last edited: