❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
They should also show that Muey can’t escape from Tian too. He’s always catching her lol :naughty2::risas3:
Yeeeees!!! Really hope they will have the scene where he takes her out of the car and stops her from leaving, after the night she confessed to him. I was giggling like a schoolgirl and became somehow shy while reading it...

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeeeees!!! Really hope they will have the scene where he takes her out of the car and stops her from leaving, after the night she confessed to him. I was giggling like a schoolgirl and became somehow shy while reading it...
Yep. This is literally one of my favorite parts of the novel. lol. How her heart was fluttering and no matter how tight she gripped onto the seat, he still managed to take her hands off of it and carried her back up to their room. OMG. This jerk is too much! lol

~

But for next week, I want to see their ancient scene! LOL. Muey looks so pretty, and I wanna see Thian as Phet Pra Uma. LOL I think that's what he is...lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
They should also show that Muey can’t escape from Tian too. He’s always catching her lol :naughty2::risas3:
Lol. I'm interested in how they'll play this scene, or if they'll even put it into act. Kind of scary thinking about Thian trapping her lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lmao where he didn’t let her feet touch the ground :naughty2::naughty2: I hope they have it too I love it when he carries her.:aaaaa:

montha91

Lol. I'm interested in how they'll play this scene, or if they'll even put it into act. Kind of scary thinking about Thian trapping her lol
if you think about it, she really can’t escape or runaway from him from the beginning. He has her in his hands ever since her work merged with TPC. She’s already been trapped in his room her leg chained lmao maybe this time he’ll strap her to his bed instead.

montha91

In the novel, Muey always man sai Tian. In the lakorn, we all man sai Tian maaak whatever he does we get mad and then we spazz over him the next day man sai maak jingjing loey.

ys2228

sarNie Egg
I love this part too. When I read it, I had goosebump..hehe
I can feel how sad Muey that time & when they looking to each other & how messy Thien..hahaha.. imagine when in drama later..

montha91

I would like to clarify the word face 1, 2, and 3 I used is actually phase I couldn’t tell the difference of the spelling in Thai.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I hope they have that scene as well.

montha91

He better jump that fence like in the pic I saw to go get his wife!!!

Last edited: