❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ohh the day after the temple scenes or after he found out she contacted the lawyer??
this lakorn is going so fast!
After he found out she contacted the lawyer, and then she went to meet up with pondayt with her friend. She came back and he was waiting for her and got her drunk

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi I’m just new here! I Just finished the novel and i enjoyed it, correct me if im wrong but i have a lot of question in my mind, probably a lot of curiosity in actual lakorn and series .or because im currently watching it without sub that’s way. first is, in the novel she said they only met when she started in the university, (i’m referring to muey and tian) . ☺As their mother want her to be part of the family,during tien senior year she didn’t know muey yet, that time muey hair is short and with braces.But why in the flashback they already knew each other since higschool. So tien already knew that muey is his admirer? Haha im so confused , because of the flashback in lakorn, . But I couldn’t agree mre this lakorn is the first thai series im currently obsessed with, both actors are both good in acting, feels like i’m watching kdrama because of the story is exciting to look out for.. muey is so cute, and i can’t count how many times i cried for her, and as for tien hahaha he is so handsome that I don’t mind his jerky attitude . so much love to this lakorn hopely they will make it better than the novel, i’m screaming.. more bed scenes pease
If im not mistaken, Thai university students still wear uniforms, so they were actually uni students when Muey has braces on and wears glasses

Edit: helllo welcome to the club!! The more the merrierr

montha91

Hi I’m just new here! I Just finished the novel and i enjoyed it, correct me if im wrong but i have a lot of question in my mind, probably a lot of curiosity in actual lakorn and series .or because im currently watching it without sub that’s way. first is, in the novel she said they only met when she started in the university, (i’m referring to muey and tian) . ☺As their mother want her to be part of the family,during tien senior year she didn’t know muey yet, that time muey hair is short and with braces.But why in the flashback they already knew each other since higschool. So tien already knew that muey is his admirer? Haha im so confused , because of the flashback in lakorn, . But I couldn’t agree mre this lakorn is the first thai series im currently obsessed with, both actors are both good in acting, feels like i’m watching kdrama because of the story is exciting to look out for.. muey is so cute, and i can’t count how many times i cried for her, and as for tien hahaha he is so handsome that I don’t mind his jerky attitude . so much love to this lakorn hopely they will make it better than the novel, i’m screaming.. more bed scenes pease
They went to the same high school. she was a freshman and he was a senior. She never really saw his face only the side of his face just a bit. He probably forgot what she looked like or didn’t even pay attention to what she looked like. He only knew her name was Nateerin not Muey because she was his secret admirer. She knew everything about him because she would go to his house (he’s always in the room playing the guitar, so they never met) and help his mom make desserts, and his mom would talk about him. As they got older, they first met when Tian was in first year of architect school. She barely passed her entrance exam to enter the university. His mom had her lived with him from then on.

montha91

When Muey was in braces and glasses, she was in high school. Their uniforms are different colors. White top and blue bottoms are elementary to high school. White top and black bottoms are when they were in university.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
When Muey was in braces and glasses, she was in high school. Their uniforms are different colors. White top and blue bottoms are elementary to high school. White top and black bottoms are when they were in university.
Got it! Thanks for clarifying

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo how hot is that clip you’re keeping from us? I’m still thinking about it. :pancarta::pancarta::naughty2::naughty2:
LOL. it's not really a secret, but only good eyes can catch it only. lolooolololo XD

~

Maybe after this week's episodes,....we'll talk about it again LOL

montha91

LOL. it's not really a secret, but only good eyes can catch it only. lolooolololo XD

~

I’m like why haven’t I seen it on Instagram or Twitter yet

you’re going to make me suffer till next week!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What if he’s buckling it back for her and our imagination just went beyond what really happened :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
LOL. that couldn't be. I think I was able to convince myself, it's the scene he kept giving her drinks. And then finally, picked her up to his room. Then the rest was history, after he anxiously waited for her to start "featuring" but she wouldn't because she was too unconscious lol So, he gave her water to help cool her off, after spending like a life time talking and sniffing, lol, he finally took the chance and did the featuring. Yum. :p

~~

Anyways, I just saw Mark's interview, he said there's a scene on Monday's air time. He made it sound like it's another sweet/bed/kiss scene. IDK, I guess we will find out.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

~

You are such a teaseeee you must've learn from Thien zZzZzZ you are making me more curious by the minutes

montha91

Preview photos for upcoming merit episode. Warning heavy pics, let me know if i should put it under spoiler.

Source: https://www.newsplus.co.th/190942 - there are some text which i obviously didn't understand perhaps @montha91 if you are free can lend a helping hand?

View attachment 38311
View attachment 38312 View attachment 38313 View attachment 38314 View attachment 38315 View attachment 38316 View attachment 38317
Omg the holding hand pic :naughty2: I’m on it I’ll translate