❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
damn. I love everything so far, but I feel like editing is too fast...and their time together is too short :( :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Thien is soooo in love with her. I feel so sad for Muey . She is always doing things and putting up a happy face.
Lol why do I feel like all Thai dramas have a scene where they have an accident and male lead take care of the female lead.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Thien is soooo in love with her. I feel so sad for Muey . She is always doing things and putting up a happy face.
Lol why do I feel like all Thai dramas have a scene where they have an accident and male lead take care of the female lead.
Throw in beach ending scene, that's the standard formula of a lakorn dear hahaha

xodxo

They need to explain what happened to them, or Muey? I need answers. things are moving too fast!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What does that mean?
All this while Thien always address himself as "Chan" towards Muey, but just now addressed himself as "P" , P/Pee is what someone younger in age addressed someone older. When the elder addressed themselves as Pee, it signifies closeness ? Please someone correct me if im wronggg

but this is what i've understood so farr

so mong P means "look at Pee (me)"

xodxo

Is this the part when Mew said in the interview that she had to cry in Myanmar and she couldn't ruin the scene or something ??
no that shouldnt be the scene. the scene she confessed her love to him, he was partially drunk in his bedroom. Unless, they made drastic change. :/