❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

V tarika

sarNie Egg
me three!! lmfao!!! yall dont know how many times I've rewatched ep9, esp every scene after the car accident lmfaoooooooooooooo:risas3::risas3::risas3:
️ I'm also obsessed with them
it almost 3 year over but I still have KC obsession now I obsessed with MHIL too. Oyy ripped between mark-yaya and mark-mew:nut:
But now its confirm that just like me many like to see mark in fierce and jerk roles. Damn in both dramas he looks so hot and lovely:love::pancarta:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Seriously, I can't wait for this scene too! If they keep the dialogue as the same, damn, Thian would make it so demandly, I bet Muey is afraid to leave. LOL. She doesn't want him to physically punish her, since he's so touchy LOL :p

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: I missed how he was so much more possessive of her in the beginning. We need that tek-Thian back! LOL:facepalm::worship2::pancarta::cheer::angel10::love:
I hope they keep the dialogue I can hear him already telling every guard “informing all guards at every door from now on, don’t let Ms. Nateerin leave camp by herself if I don’t allow it” ugh sounds better in Thai but so possessive. Haha We need that tect tian back I agree.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
im not sure if i missed it, but i dont think he had any crying part in the novel?? i could be missing out tho
but im guessing this could be the part when he found out about muey rescuing him?? just a wild guess lmao
Nah he never shed a tear in the novel. Novel Tian was just an asshole

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah he never shed a tear in the novel. Novel Tian was just an asshole
yup exactly, he's an asshole lmao im glad we can see more of lakorn thien's pov so that would make him less of an asshole lmao i remember their recent seesan interview

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, I can't wait for this scene too! If they keep the dialogue as the same, damn, Thian would make it so demandly, I bet Muey is afraid to leave. LOL. She doesn't want him to physically punish her, since he's so touchy LOL :p

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: I missed how he was so much more possessive of her in the beginning. We need that tek-Thian back! LOL:facepalm::worship2::pancarta::cheer::angel10::love:
It’s look like he’s following her everywhere, possesive tek-Thian “welcome back” :aaaaa: :cheer: :pancarta: :risas3:
http://instagr.am/p/B_LsNxojPTn/

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I hope they keep the dialogue I can hear him already telling every guard “informing all guards at every door from now on, don’t let Ms. Nateerin leave camp by herself if I don’t allow it” ugh sounds better in Thai but so possessive. Haha We need that tect tian back I agree.
LOL! Yes, and I can already picture himself saying, if you dare let her leave, be prepared to lose your job, or get fired! LOL:risas3::risas3::pancarta:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG the spider man pic. :risas3::risas3: Possessive P’Thien is going to be the best and hilarious !! That’s what I love about this lakorn. All this craziness from P’Thien and Muey.

He never said he loves her to her face in the novel, so Muey is going to be so confused. Also, he said so many sweet things to her and used her in the club with Yada so Muey probably wouldn’t trust him.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
️ I'm also obsessed with them
it almost 3 year over but I still have KC obsession now I obsessed with MHIL too. Oyy ripped between mark-yaya and mark-mew:nut:
But now its confirm that just like me many like to see mark in fierce and jerk roles. Damn in both dramas he looks so hot and lovely:love::pancarta:
I guess people do like jerky p'ek with a good and soft spot for n'ek. lol. :p

I think Mark's character here is actually really sweet, soft and possessive but in a good jealous way. I have to admit, this is my favorite character of his. I much prefer this character compared to Sathit. Haha :p

~~

Maybe one day, he can play Kawee or Aum's jerky p'ek in JLR. Lol. I don't even know Aum's character name lmfao!!! :p