❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
He was demanding there.. I wonder what he would have done if she didn’t stand up right away lol maybe carry her to car again lol :p
I wouldn’t doubt it lol he would carry her like a baby again...I wouldn’t mind seeing that

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No it’s us rewatching the video nonstop
lol. perhaps that a fact. lol. but I gathered the data from Twitter, and its got hundreds of retweets. lmfao. thai fans are true hardcore perverts lol. and i swear, so many indonesia to Muslims are srsly addicted to this lakorn as well. I was thinking muslims are conservative, but damn when it comes to lakorn fin scenes (R+romance), they do not hold back one bit! LOL.:pancarta::pancarta:

montha91

lol. perhaps that a fact. lol. but I gathered the data from Twitter, and its got hundreds of retweets. lmfao. thai fans are true hardcore perverts lol. and i swear, so many indonesia to Muslims are srsly addicted to this lakorn as well. I was thinking muslims are conservative, but damn when it comes to lakorn fin scenes (R+romance), they do not hold back one bit! LOL.:pancarta::pancarta:
The way I laughed at this comment. I’m gonna continue watching that fin scene. It’s too damn cute. Like Tian was so in love and he can’t deny it. Bak kaeng maaak yahk dtop hai sathi noy

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Closet pervert lmao they just love to FIN

montha91

The fact that it wasn’t even a Rscene it was just him cuddling with her giving her body heat :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Their actual bed scene he better cuddle her like that with some smooches to the forehead and cheek.

xodxo

Ahn hai cha cha naaaaaa kon naung
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahn cha maak!!! cha jon chan tong aow ma manoh eng laew la jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL mua rai ja tueng chak RON RON sak tee!!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate16::facepalm: Ro mai wai laew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coleman::worship2::thumbup:

xodxo

I want to see the part where he grabbed and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead on the balcony before going to work late.
wow! sounds so heated!! LMFAO!!!! I want this scene too! I seriously wonder if they'll make it happen.:naughty2::facepalm::love::icon12:

montha91

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahn cha maak!!! cha jon chan tong aow ma manoh eng laew la jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL mua rai ja tueng chak RON RON sak tee!!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate16::facepalm: Ro mai wai laew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coleman::worship2::thumbup:
Ugh chan raw meuan gan raw jon baa yoo leow. Doo fin video thang thae awwk ma jon wan nee rao pen alai nia
Leow manohhh eeeeekk

montha91

wow! sounds so heated!! LMFAO!!!! I want this scene too! I seriously wonder if they'll make it happen.:naughty2::facepalm::love::icon12:
It sounded hot when I read it. Lmao i want to see Muey’s face she’s probably like what’s wrong with him these days. I have to go read it again

xodxo

It sounded hot when I read it. Lmao i want to see Muey’s face she’s probably like what’s wrong with him these days. I have to go read it again
Please share it when you find the page/chapter. :) You know we all want the same demands. LOL!:facepalm::risas3::aaaaa:

I wonder if they'll give us a true mouth to mouth kiss, because Muey's first kiss...Thian just brushed it off like it was for the sake of turning Yada away. I need a true kiss scene where he kisses her quite passionately, to make up for all the bad times he's treated her. Body heat is good, but not enough! LMFAO!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: