❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Today’s episode was so good. I’m so sad, what the heck am I going to watch after this? I’ve watched almost every single lakorn with Mew in it and she is so freaking awesome. Her acting has improved so much. I hope that she will find a balance between marriage and her acting career.
Mark stole my heart. I never really watched any of his work in the past, but I definitely will now.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Today’s episode was so good. I’m so sad, what the heck am I going to watch after this? I’ve watched almost every single lakorn with Mew in it and she is so freaking awesome. Her acting has improved so much. I hope that she will find a balance between marriage and her acting career.
Mark stole my heart. I never really watched any of his work in the past, but I definitely will now.
Welcome to the withdraws club :nut::nut:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I must agree, I've watched almost all including the movies she did.. so true, Idk what to watch next, it's really hard to move on from this drama :crybaby2:

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
I’ve been refreshing this page for some juicy snippets , thank you all :thumbup: , sorry for my English , if any misspelled or broken pl correct me , is it 6 more hours to go?...