❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't watched these 2 episodes yet but on here to get spoilers...still "working" from home. 5 o'clock I will check out. Lol #CHAPTER36

meringue

sarNie Egg
Hi! I was lurking and reading through the comments and decided to show up for chapter 36. This part is better than novel?

Can’t wait to watch later!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What i love about their talk in the moonlight this time around, Thien really felt humbled by Muey's love
his eyes are all teary and then he said "Are you done talking??" and then went in for the kisssss

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I haven't watched these 2 episodes yet but on here to get spoilers...still "working" from home. 5 o'clock I will check out. Lol #CHAPTER36
It's okay, once you've finished your work and binge-watch these 2 eps, you'll be so happy :love:

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Awww awww awww in every language possible! They are in love. Thien is inlove despite NOT knowing yet what Moei had gone through just to save his life.. The requited and pure love that every woman deserves in the world! :)

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
awww it was such an innocent love scene. :D I'm happy. :p

We didn't manoh too far LOL
I’m disappointed we didn’t get to manoh hard :pancarta:
Nah it was really well done and I didn’t think Mew would do a scene like yada&thein.