❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ladies...just watched it. BAMMMMM!!!! THAT KISS!!! Took me off guard! It was sweet. Yes, i was hoping for a bit more but beggars can't be choosers. :risas3: we can just manoh about the scene ourselves and how we would want to see it. :facepalm: God, im a pervert haha i knew it wasn't going to be like Yada’s scene because her and Muey are different. And Thein would be more sweet with Muey because he actually loves her. It hurts just thinking that this will end in 2 weeks. :crybaby2:i think we need to start a new thread. It will be a support group for those having withdrawals from MHIL.

"Hello, My name is Khan. And im obsessed with MHIL."
:risas3:
But im being serious. :facepalm:
When he kissed her, I was like oh snaps what happened I just turned away for one second. I expected more but it’s better than nothing. His words to her were too damn cute I couldn’t handle it lmao I smiled like an idiot
The innocent love and cuteness took over for me. After her confession, I didn’t care for the hot scene because that would be so different. We still got some episodes to come maybe there’ll be pecks on the forehead smooches on the cheeks idk lmao manohhhh but I’m going to be sad when this is lakorn is over. It freakin hit the spot.

the withdrawals I feel already

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
i love that he said he love her, I think the novel thien didn't say that to her, only said it in his mind with poem. correct me if I am wrong :p

Last edited:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
When he said “hen wa pen mia rork na” I see that you’re my wife (??? Not sure), my inside was screaming. I was like what are you going to do Tian throw the binders at her. :risas3: :risas3: I see he calls her his wife often now:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Anne said you hate me don’t you? And Kim said no, but she doesn’t like it. Anne said that kim can’t watch the drama because she can’t accept it and was telling Kim that she has to be strong and watch it and Kim said no I’m not going to, lol
Thanks for the translation! Hahaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Anne said you hate me don’t you? And Kim said no, but she doesn’t like it. Anne said that kim can’t watch the drama because she can’t accept it and was telling Kim that she has to be strong and watch it and Kim said no I’m not going to, lol
Haha, thanks.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
When he said “hen wa pen mia rork na” I see that you’re my wife (??? Not sure), my inside was screaming. I was like what are you going to do Tian throw the binders at her. :risas3: :risas3: I see he calls her his wife often now:aaaaa::aaaaa:
which scene did he say that?

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Its Sin (Singular)'s song
This is one of my best Thai songs ever, i never thought that they would use this song, totally happily surprised when my fav song played in my fav drama and it matchs the scene so perfectly
Thanks! i posted this earlier too. I managed to download from Apple Music. May I know what's the title of the song in English?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
help!! I'm having major withdrawalssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:pancarta::facepalm::drooling::crybaby2: