❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I liked episode 11 too. The way he stares and touches her speaks more than a hot scene :risas3::risas3::risas3: The way he’s gentle and stares at her is so :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:like it makes me flutter and scream inside like when he was drunk and told her “diow P ma na ya nee pai nai la” and he touched her cheeks and lip ugh I died and when he pulled her when she was doing the group hug or when those guys were looking at her, and when pondayt’s men brought her. His jealousy and possessive side is on another level she can’t do anything :facepalm::pancarta: Tian’s not much of a talker he’s more of expressing his feelings for her to see instead like (lady do I need to say more my actions speaks more than words) I wish there was more of him grabbing her to hug :naughty2: :naughty2: :naughty2: in the novel he pulls her to hug and kisses her forehead, cheeks, and neck haha that’s my rant for the day anyways I’m going to be in a mid life crisis when this ends:crybaby2::sad6:
same here. i'm gonna have a serious withdrawal, and will hit a major midlife crisis as well. i dont know what to do with my life lmfao!:risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I dont know if reruns would do any good, but ....damn, I will miss Thian and Muey so much! :icon12: IDK if I'll be able to enjoy another Mark character that is close to this level of sexiness again ahhahahahahahahahahah LMFAO....

Thian is the epitome of a sex symbol, appeal, charm and tricks. lol :p And Muey is the forever sweet naive girl, who's head over heels, but won all of Thian's heart! :):icon12::love::facepalm::naughty2:

gosh.....why are they doing this to us?! I could only hope they'll reunite again! :p

I wonder how Thailand and the rest of the world will handle all of these after the lakorn ends...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
And about the ratings, I think there's a lot of hype overseas about MHIL, in Thailand CH7 shows seem to be more popular (my humble opinion from the little I know). And yesterday was the first ep from Weir and Mookda's new lakorn together. That's one of the reasons (I think) for the ratings for MHIL not having the increase we were waiting for.
By majority ch7 lakorns would always rank higher in rating, mostly cause ch3 broadcast is more centered in bangkok area while ch7 sort of covered other areas aside from bangkok. I could be wrong, so pls correct me if im wrong.

I think in recent years only Nakee and Buppesannivas from ch3 that has reached double digit in ratings

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
same here. i'm gonna have a serious withdrawal, and will hit a major midlife crisis as well. i dont know what to do with my life lmfao!:risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I dont know if reruns would do any good, but ....damn, I will miss Thian and Muey so much! :icon12: IDK if I'll be able to enjoy another Mark character that is close to this level of sexiness again ahhahahahahahahahahah LMFAO....

Thian is the epitome of a sex symbol, appeal, charm and tricks. lol :p And Muey is the forever sweet naive girl, who's head over heels, but won all of Thian's heart! :):icon12::love::facepalm::naughty2:

gosh.....why are they doing this to us?! I could only hope they'll reunite again! :p

I wonder how Thailand and the rest of the world will handle all of these after the lakorn ends...:sad6::sad6::sad6:
Rest assured once this lakorn ended it'd be my turn to manoh manoh took wan

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
It's more like a wedding reception actually. They are legally married since they signed the marriage certificate but it was a closed ceremony

Reception is usually where they'd invite more people to the ceremony in a way to announce their marriage
Thank you!!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Love love love Thien's poems oh my goodness
He's been giving such pretty names in his poems :icon12:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Momma! I couldn't agree more with you! Yep! It was that episode! ep3! Lol. That very instant where she mentioned divorce and how she's going to treasure all their memories, and he just looked at her like "damn...have I been missing out on you all mu life?" lmbooooooooooooooooooooooooo :risas3:

It was those eyes that told me, he looked at her differently even though he still hasn't realized his true feelings for her yet. But her every presence is what makes him happy and giggle on the inside. LMFAO and we all know that! LMBO!!! When he giggles, we go CRAZY!!! LMFAO!!!!! :p

shooo..I just watched ep10, part 4 or 5, and damn...I missed a very very funky and funny scene of them that I turned out to love it so badly! IT's the scene where she lied she was hungry, so she tried to him go buy her food. and she ran away only to be stopped by his security people. lol. she came back inside, locked him out LOL and tried to make a plea with him like..."if you will go to HK, then I'll let you in. If not, you can go sleep elsewhere! Plus, I don't want people thinking we're having an affair when they all knew I was married?"

His thought was, "wtheck? you can an affair with your own husband too?" lmfao!! I died laughing so hard at his thought and his freaking ass move. Oh god, Thian! how you foolishly lured me lmboooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risas3:
Yesss that freakin water scene was like touching and cute they way he carried her was the cherry on top haha because his eyes expressed it so well to the point that I felt like he didn’t want to lose her. He didn’t expect her to mention it.

montha91

Honestly, I didn’t really think mark is cute until he played Tian. It’s just on another level I love his jerk, sweet, caring butthead. I was like damnit I fell for Tian not mark but Tian lmao

montha91

I mean I thought he was hot in KC too but that’s because he’s wearing those dark colored clothes but that’s it

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean I thought he was hot in KC too but that’s because he’s wearing those dark colored clothes but that’s it
Mark in KC still have those baby fats haha i guess Anne made him diet to lose to adorable chubby cheeks and it's a good look on him

But he's a damn good looking dude like foine foine
And i have seen him since his scrawny 4 hearts of the mountains days, the man grew finer with age

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Honestly, I didn’t really think mark is cute until he played Tian. It’s just on another level I love his jerk, sweet, caring butthead. I was like damnit I fell for Tian not mark but Tian lmao
LOLOLOL....ahahahahah

He has always been charming to me, but DAMN...Thian just took it to the next level! Like his sexy stares, how he checks Muey out every damn time he looks at her...its like he's stripping her with his eyes lmfaoooo oh god :risas3:

He was alright in KC. He looked best at the end, imo. But, I still think he was HOTTER in Rak Nakara! :p However, OMG..Thian blew my mind. LOL. I don't know if I'll ever see another Mark character like this again lol...his anger makes him even HOT to stare at lol bc his anger stems out from jealousy and possessiveness towards Muey lol...so it makes hum just even hotter.

IDK...but this is the one lakorn where he looks good, drop dead dreamy in almost every episode lol :p OMG. I think it's all possible because Mew is his n'ek and they have BOMB chemistry! LOL :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
LOLOLOL....ahahahahah

He has always been charming to me, but DAMN...Thian just took it to the next level! Like his sexy stares, how he checks Muey out every damn time he looks at her...its like he's stripping her with his eyes lmfaoooo oh god :risas3:

He was alright in KC. He looked best at the end, imo. But, I still think he was HOTTER in Rak Nakara! :p However, OMG..Thian blew my mind. LOL. I don't know if I'll ever see another Mark character like this again lol...his anger makes him even HOT to stare at lol bc his anger stems out from jealousy and possessiveness towards Muey lol...so it makes hum just even hotter.

IDK...but this is the one lakorn where he looks good, drop dead dreamy in almost every episode lol :p OMG. I think it's all possible because Mew is his n'ek and they have BOMB chemistry! LOL :p
Bomb chemistry and his wardrobe choice is very nice! Be it in Bangkok or Dawei

montha91

Mark in KC still have those baby fats haha i guess Anne made him diet to lose to adorable chubby cheeks and it's a good look on him

But he's a damn good looking dude like foine foine
And i have seen him since his scrawny 4 hearts of the mountains days, the man grew finer with age
I’ve seen him in that era to but I was like meh but I did like his jerk role in ngao rak luang jai but him as tian ughhhh I die I fell for tian