❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I just re-watched ep 11 for the 10th time. :facepalm:
And i was just thinking...you know during their love scene, they had Thein doing the voice over of the poem and they were showing old clips of the two of them....im just laying here thinking to myself..."why they always showing old clips?" They should have showed them doing more love scenes during that instead. Like...Thein shirtless kissing on her neck...showing his hand gripping her hand...Muey caressing his bare back and them actually doing a real kiss.

Like come on!...its not like they didn't do all that before. Thein already was up on her neck, he was already on top of her shirtless, and he already kissed her like 5-6 times now. And most of that was either Muey manohing...or being drunk. And now when it comes to the real love scene...all we got was a fake side kiss and a kiss on the forehead. :facepalm:smh....the more i think about it...im a little disappointed with this love scene...i need more than that! :risas3: :naughty2:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks!! I really haven't seen it before..
U are like the GIF queen! I cant remember, did u gif the scene where Muey goes in the bathroom and says " jiau gun" and Thein made that excited face? I played the clip over and over...that was just too funny! If u haven't already, u should gif it!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
And i was just thinking...you know during their love scene, they had Thein doing the voice over of the poem and they were showing old clips of the two of them....im just laying here thinking to myself..."why they always showing old clips?" They should have showed them doing more love scenes during that instead. Like...Thein shirtless kissing on her neck...showing his hand gripping her hand...Muey caressing his bare back and them actually doing a real kiss.

Like come on!...its not like they didn't do all that before. Thein already was up on her neck, he was already on top of her shirtless, and he already kissed her like 5-6 times now. And most of that was either Muey manohing...or being drunk. And now when it comes to the real love scene...all we got was a fake side kiss and a kiss on the forehead. :facepalm:smh....the more i think about it...im a little disappointed with this love scene...i need more than that! :risas3: :naughty2:
Lmao they teasing us. The more you watch the more disappointed you get. I wanted more too, but I guess it’s okay. We got a real kiss not passionate but still better than no kiss. It was cute when he kissed her on the cheek, and she rolled over :risas3: :risas3: and he’s like “aow” Muey come back im not done yet. He made the forehead kiss look cute:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:it was an awwww moment. It’s the littlest things Tian does that makes the scene Hot lmao I want more pulling into hugs and smooching the crap out of her face, and maybe a one last passionate ass kiss, but I know it ain’t going to happen. Sighs all we can do is manoh:confused:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I take that back I rewatched the preview with my glasses on that’s not them :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: ignore the theory I just came up with above:fighting3::fighting3:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

xodxo

Omg I love that “jer gan” scene man sai Tian’s eyes and smile.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He's such a tease but so annoyingly good too LOL I've never seen a guy does that face and eyes before lmfao!!!!!

xodxo

LMFAOOOO Im freaking disappointed as sh*t too lol wth3ll is the climax man??? I need to be shy away...not be given more flashbacks lol so dumb!!! not good at all....in fact, some bts pics were much more hotter. lol like the one I showed earlier lmfao:risas3::facepalm:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
LMFAOOOO Im freaking disappointed as sh*t too lol wth3ll is the climax man??? I need to be shy away...not be given more flashbacks lol so dumb!!! not good at all....in fact, some bts pics were much more hotter. lol like the one I showed earlier lmfao:risas3::facepalm:

RIGHT???!!! WTH?? Im dead dying over here!! I wish i could read and write in thai...i would post on Anne's IG!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
What pics you talking about??!

xodxo

I swear they did a few takes and showed us the most innocent take lol

but in this one, you see her arm around his neck, his arm under neck, and there’s lot of feelings going on too lmfaoooooo

I wanted this exact take lol :facepalm::naughty2::facepalm::facepalm:
9B55029F-8F03-4BEB-A539-A10CBD8302E0.jpeg

@Khan11 it’s this one lol

montha91

hahhhaah jaaaa ror kon na ja....praw roop yer maak!!! laew ko ron maak duay jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! keke :p
Ohyyyyyy taiiiii chan ja ror roop ron nan lae yahk roo wa man ron kae nai na jaaaaaaaaaa wa tae is it good quality? Hahaha

montha91

but in this one, you see her arm around his neck, his arm under neck, and there’s lot of feelings going on too lmfaoooooo

View attachment 38495

:eek::eek: They should have kept that one they better have this filmed and put in the DVD uncut scenes

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile

View attachment 38495

WTH!!!..... we better see a flashback of this somewhere...omg...why you gonna go through all the filming and not show...smh... :facepalm:

View attachment 38495

WTH....OMG....why do all the filming if you not gonna use the clip...SMH... :facepalm: