❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
How about Mew new hubby...how come get didn't get teased? A bit reverse double standard. Comes with the territory it's just acting. The thing is everyone wants a reunion but it depends on script and plot. This lakorn had all trope but it is great that the director and producer pushed the actors to aim beyond their current acting abilities and it shows on screen. Their onscreen chemistry is amazing in this lakorn.
The reason mew husband didn't get tease is because he is not in the limelight. During the 3zaap show the host did asked Mew what did her husband said about all the love scenes and Mew replied that he like the lakorn very much and watch every episode With her. On Kimmy side it's because she is an actress and people are more interested in her response/ reaction. Kimmy do admitted that she is the jealous type of gf but understand that it is work. Not just Kimmy getting tease Mark do get tease too when Kimmy play love scenes with her co-star. Plus Bow is Kimmy's friend, and Kimmy and Anne are very close too. Anne even make a teasing clip in ig of eating Kimmy bread and pretenting choked from eating it the meaning behind of Anne's clip is Kimmy got jealous that Anne make Mark took his shirt off to many and Kimmy is killing her for doing that. To me close friends teasing each other is ok. For example the scene where Freud and Bow play together Got, Bow's bf even post and clip and comment saying that why don't she play with him like that. Which I find it cute and funny.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
The reason mew husband didn't get tease is because he is not in the limelight. During the 3zaap show the host did asked Mew what did her husband said about all the love scenes and Mew replied that he like the lakorn very much and watch every episode With her. On Kimmy side it's because she is an actress and people are more interested in her response/ reaction. Kimmy do admitted that she is the jealous type of gf but understand that it is work. Not just Kimmy getting tease Mark do get tease too when Kimmy play love scenes with her co-star. Plus Bow is Kimmy's friend, and Kimmy and Anne are very close too. Anne even make a teasing clip in ig of eating Kimmy bread and pretenting choked from eating it the meaning behind of Anne's clip is Kimmy got jealous that Anne make Mark took his shirt off to many and Kimmy is killing her for doing that. To me close friends teasing each other is ok. For example the scene where Freud and Bow play together Got, Bow's bf even post and clip and comment saying that why don't she play with him like that. Which I find it cute and funny.
Then Mew got herself a real cool husband then. At the end of day she comes home to him. Separate the character from the actor/person. I Know it is all fun in teasing when it comes to Kim. But sometimes it could become excessive the teasing if the person being teased takes issue with it. So far it's all in good fun and friendly nature. Anyhow Ep 11 is our fave no? Lol

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Then Mew got herself a real cool husband then. At the end of day she comes home to him. Separate the character from the actor/person. I Know it is all fun in teasing when it comes to Kim. But sometimes it could become excessive the teasing if the person being teased takes issue with it. So far it's all in good fun and friendly nature. Anyhow Ep 11 is our fave no? Lol
She did get herself a good husband. And yes Ep 11 when the EP everyone is waiting for. Just a little disappointed that Anne can do the edittion a little better instead of show us flash back.

ys2228

sarNie Egg
they put Bollywood music for this scene :risas3::risas3::risas3:

http://instagr.am/p/CAuzgVIF61U/
I really love this part. Cant believe Tian also have that kind of imagination. Early drama, Moei who always with imagination, but toward end of drama seem like Tian did it..hehehe...
Its so refesh to see in lakorn that kind of scene...like musical drama :cheer:

Basicly I like overall MHIL. Their cinematography, the casts (eyecandy) ost, bgm, outfit style, make up, script, etc..hehehe

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
She did get herself a good husband. And yes Ep 11 when the EP everyone is waiting for. Just a little disappointed that Anne can do the edittion a little better instead of show us flash back.
Khun Saint must really adores Mew, i saw Mew's youtube video he looks like a sweet guy who adores his wife. Besides, he's a hi-so right? I don't think they would dare to tease a hi-so too much

ys2228

sarNie Egg
Khun Saint must really adores Mew, i saw Mew's youtube video he looks like a sweet guy who adores his wife. Besides, he's a hi-so right? I don't think they would dare to tease a hi-so too much
I just saw mew youtube last night too..ya agree her husband looks sweet. I laught when part, mey said old wine taste better, then khun saint replied yes old is better, just like a man....kekekekeke....

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
It just hit me that it’s going to end
i fell like i am going to miss this group , everyday i keep refreshing this page because it is my happy place to be with you all girls , even though i am a silent , i enjoy your conversations and this thread keeps me happy n full in life at these hard times