❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
We all Need to go storm at Anne’s IG!! We need uncut DVD set!! Seriously they better print the DVD!! I would be pissed if they didn’t!!!!
I’ll be pissed too they released all those pics and then not show it in the lakorn like the hell why she playing with our feelings like that

montha91

Omg don’t tell me he’s going to go see her then she tells him they shouldn’t contact each other and keep their promise.

ugh my heartaches just thinking of it. :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: I’m going to cry in my blankets and pillow.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg don’t tell me he’s going to go see her then she tells him they shouldn’t contact each other and keep their promise.

ugh my heartaches just thinking of it. :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: I’m going to cry in my blankets and pillow.
Yep, I have a feeling that’s how it’s going to roll. He wait for years To build tHe courage to do find her, and she tells him to keep distance ahah :(

I think she’s not ready for him ever again. But I bet ya, once she realized she’s pregnant, yep, she’ll finally accept him as part of daddy duty lol

~~~
79B8605F-19CC-4716-9BED-F06053EA53B2.jpeg 3C05DA6D-71F3-416A-9DF7-15857E84482F.jpeg 4E769270-A4AC-444D-89AD-1CCF57AE5BFF.jpeg 537388F9-160F-47D0-BA1A-3EA9B59D93E1.jpeg
Can’t wait to see Mark in scrubby looks again!! Cries** his goodbye to her is gonna feel like a stab in the heart! :(

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
I feel somehow proud of Moei and how she is standing up and not settling for the abrupt love of Tien. She really need to focus on loving herself and pursue her dreams while Tien he needs to sort out his feelings and deepen her love for Moei. This Lakorn make us realize that love is not just a feeling but a lifetime commitment and decision when to stay and to let go. Love takes two to tango and that someone's happiness is your happiness too.

as I said, they need this time to RESET and make things right. Parting doesn't mean they love less but this time it means that they love each other so much that even letting go is the hardest but the best decision for the one you love.

** evil laugh** it was satisfying to watch Tien getting his heart broken for Moei. Tien needs to woo/chase her BIG TIME!!!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I swear in their bed scene here where Mark asks Mew if she can get up....i say mark and mew because i think its another scene where acting was just too real....like they were not acting in that scene...so natural of them. They wanted to laugh.

montha91

Yep, I have a feeling that’s how it’s going to roll. He wait for years To build tHe courage to do find her, and she tells him to keep distance ahah :(

I think she’s not ready for him ever again. But I bet ya, once she realized she’s pregnant, yep, she’ll finally accept him as part of daddy duty lol

~~~
View attachment 38563 View attachment 38564 View attachment 38565 View attachment 38566
Can’t wait to see Mark in scrubby looks again!! Cries** his goodbye to her is gonna feel like a stab in the heart! :(
Ugh suck it up Montha Tian deserves it and you know it! Ya jai aon see

I’m hoping they reconcile fast in one episode like how they ended pondet’s story. They need to give us a longer summary. His goodbye stabbed me in the heart, and I bet Muey felt it too and was upset.

do you guys think she’s going to be pregnant before they get married?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yahk sak jai tae glab ma jeb jai mak gwa tee kid ohy puad hua :facepalm::(:crybaby2::eek:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta:

SOM NAM NA!!! LOL :p :p :celebrate16:

~~

sombrab chan, chan kao jai thian lae muey maak jaaaaa lol :p

I swear in their bed scene here where Mark asks Mew if she can get up....i say mark and mew because i think its another scene where acting was just too real....like they were not acting in that scene...so natural of them. They wanted to laugh.
LOLOLOL I blush every time he asks her, "wai mai".."wai pao"... ..can you handle it???? 5555555555555555555555555555555555 it's got a sexual connotation behind it, too. lol. especially the way he says it, with a deep voice. LOL. so sexual! no wonder muey blushes every time he asks her, LOL, that jerk! He always asks her after they make love too, she's just cringing and hiding her face away LOLOLOLOLOL:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta::coleman:

Last edited:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe Moei is upset with him and doesn't immediately want to reconcile with Thien because Thien left Moei without even saying goodbye or explaining where he is coming from, that he feels divorce is what she wants and that he doesn't deserve her love. She woke up to signed divorce paper and Thien gone. Arghhhhhh misunderstanding :sad6: :sad6:
But it should be satisfying to watch Thien woo Moei. But I'll miss take-control Thien :icon12: :icon12: