❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I've been reading comments at banmarkpantip ig, one person commented how the chinese wetv description of ep 14 mentioned about Muey suffering kidney disease??? I'm :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe he went to that temple before he left Burma and we'll get to see it in flashback. Please let there not be more cuts!!! You look at the teaser photos and videos and look forward to that scene and its not even shown?! Unfair! (Esp Thien with walkie-talkie scene. he was hella seductive. )

And we have to wait till Mondayyyy so of course we are going to manoh :p :p
(Manoh means dreaming/imagining/? Not sure. just what I thought it meant from the context its used in)
seductive is the word ;> i was wondering how to describe it :D

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so I've been reading comments at banmarkpantip ig, one person commented how the chinese wetv description of ep 14 mentioned about Muey suffering kidney disease??? I'm :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
can't be! it's already ep 14... oh goodness...

ys2228

sarNie Egg
Lol..if she has kidney disease, I dont think they will get twins...so those spoiler photos Tian&Moei with babies for what? Scene both of them daydreams..hehehehe...

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
So not only is Moei now suffering from Pregnancy complications but the writers decided to give her a kidney problem as well???? Whyyy? Just 2 episode back she was leading Thien on a merry chase and now this :sad6::sad6:

This drama started with the feel of a chick-flick and now its turning into an angst-filled one. I mean I enjoy both but give me a warning! My poor heart.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just found out that the actress who played Gang was Miss Teen Thailand and now she's a certified doctor

Was wondering why they called her Mor Jeab in behind the scenes videos

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I just found out that the actress who played Gang was Miss Teen Thailand and now she's a certified doctor

Was wondering why they called her Mor Jeab in behind the scenes videos
U mean the very tall “boyish” girl ?

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man, LOL, how did that leak out. I knew this happen since the beginning of the drama because QQ put a very detail summary on the website about this kidney disease and Muey ran away while she was pregnant. But then they changed the summary so the chinese fans not sure if they've done it by mistake or what. We were worried about this kidney issue since the drama started airing.

Last edited:

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
They are saying that there is going to be a special scoop on last 2 ep of the lakorn this friday at 10:55. Chanel 3. The director is saying the ending will not be the same as the novel.

There better be a happy ending...thats all i got to say.
for sure will be happy ending LOL just need to see how they turn into a happy ending

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
U mean the very tall “boyish” girl ?
Yup that’s the one

Oh man, LOL, how did that leak out. I knew this happen since the beginning of the drama because QQ put a very detail summary on the website about this kidney disease and Muey ran away while she was pregnant. But then they changed the summary so the chinese fans not sure if they've done it by mistake or what. We were worried about this kidney issue since the drama started airing.
Hahaha i saw someone commented on banmark ig comments possible her