❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I've notice an error too. Remember episode 9, when Thian back hug Muey, Muey tied hair is in front and suddenly it's went back. It keep back and forth like that.. It was so funny when editor did not notice that.
http://instagr.am/p/CAahHMxAxS3/
Omo yes, they should've changed the script supervisor like seriously, they ruin the lakorn, hahaha the editor can't really change it tho as it happened during the production. lol we should pity the editor instead, trying to ignore those errors and still edit it. :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Why cant this slap-kiss be with Mew?! I dont know if I can watch them with anyone else. What is this lakorn gonna be about?
We’ve talked about this before but notice how Mew almost always have been casted for girl next door kinda role, eventho we know she could go for raeng characters

am not sure if she personally avoids from those scripts or producers just won’t cast her in raeng kinda dramas

the lakorn is going to be nangek staying at praeks house after her parents passed away, she’s quite young around 17, so shes scared that she’d be thrown out of the house later on so she tried to seduce praek in hope that she’d get to stay there for good. But things happened and praeks ran away and got into a serious car accident. Nangek got sent away for 4 years after that, and only returned to fulfill her promise to praeks dad. But all these years praek still hate her

syarin

sarNie Egg
Saw this interview today , so we will see a hard to get muey in the last episodes http://instagr.am/p/CBGppq6ga5Y/
After watch this, I'm kind of happy. At least I have my hope high for lovey dovey moment of both of them. I couldn't accept any open ending. MHIL will give me a major withdrawal. I just couldn't get enough of MarkMew pairing. I really hope they will be scout for another lakorn.
As for the storyline could it be they will went back to Myanmar for a honeymoon after Muey delivered their babies. They better dont cut that scene. There are a lot of scene which we anticipate to see being cut.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
We’ve talked about this before but notice how Mew almost always have been casted for girl next door kinda role, eventho we know she could go for raeng characters

am not sure if she personally avoids from those scripts or producers just won’t cast her in raeng kinda dramas

the lakorn is going to be nangek staying at praeks house after her parents passed away, she’s quite young around 17, so shes scared that she’d be thrown out of the house later on so she tried to seduce praek in hope that she’d get to stay there for good. But things happened and praeks ran away and got into a serious car accident. Nangek got sent away for 4 years after that, and only returned to fulfill her promise to praeks dad. But all these years praek still hate her
Hmmmm sounds like a good story line...but i dont know if i can watch...MHIL has ruined me!!! Dont know if i can watch them with other people! I honestly dont think they will have better chemistry with anyone else...

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
We too into the lakorn...paying attention to every detail...like what scene is up next due to the clothes they're wearing...we over here playing detectives...
Ben Ba Bai Laew ( we are crazy)...crazy for Thein and Meuy haha
Lmao I know this lakorn turn us into online crazy detective aunties