❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I’m having flashback of what Thien said in the novel the morning he stopped Muey from running away, something like “confessing and then running, it can only be done once to the men of this family!”
Mon did it to Ri too haha

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
why are they playing with our feelings like this?
first they release the pics of muey heavily pregnant and happy with thian then they crush our hopes by showing us pics of them holding on to each other and crying!!
this lakorn is switching back and forth from romcom to melodrama that its making me :nut::nut::nut:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I go back and forth between watching something else to take my mind off of MHIL and watching eng-subbed MHIL clips on insta. So glad that they did not change the plot too much till ep12 and gave us that scene when Moei is nauseous because she hadn't eaten anything and they suspect if its pregnancy and the entire sequence when Thien is like "who else can it be?She is with me. ofcourse its me" cracks me up everytime :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
the previous batch of stills are from ep15, so im smelling we’d have something coming up in ep14
don’t think that it’d be a miscarriage cause then it’d take much longer for Muey to pregnant again, like a woman who miscarry would have to wait the same as those who gave birth before they can resume sexual intercourse right?

besides the emotional trauma is just going to be bad so i dont think Muey would jump in bed with Thien at all

something is coming up but i just couldn’t figure out whattttt

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
why are they playing with our feelings like this?
first they release the pics of muey heavily pregnant and happy with thian then they crush our hopes by showing us pics of them holding on to each other and crying!!
this lakorn is switching back and forth from romcom to melodrama that its making me :nut::nut::nut:
Probably this is early stages of pregnancy when they resolve their conflict. can't wait for the sweet scenes so hopefully they'll sort it out halfway through ep 14. Their way of keeping us on our toes is really working.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably this is early stages of pregnancy when they resolve their conflict. can't wait for the sweet scenes so hopefully they'll sort it out halfway through ep 14. Their way of keeping us on our toes is really working.
Very much working lol release the stills for their happy times in ep15 first, then released still of them being sad in ep14

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
the previous batch of stills are from ep15, so im smelling we’d have something coming up in ep14
don’t think that it’d be a miscarriage cause then it’d take much longer for Muey to pregnant again, like a woman who miscarry would have to wait the same as those who gave birth before they can resume sexual intercourse right?

besides the emotional trauma is just going to be bad so i dont think Muey would jump in bed with Thien at all

something is coming up but i just couldn’t figure out whattttt
Right. And it'd be so wrong if they go for a miscarriage and then sort of gloss over their grief and just give us a pregnant Moei again. And if they do deal with grief, last 2 episodes has so many things planned, pregnancy, reconciliation, wedding, possible trip to Burma, that they can't possibly pull it off.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
In the previous live, Jao Mingla harbored a one sided love to Jao Sukkawong, and in this lifetime too Muey harbored a one sided love towards Thien :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

Praying for their happy ending in this lifetime to last forever