❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Jennsong

I’m not a thai lakorn fan! But I love this MHIL
Hello guys, is there anyone knows where i can watch the actual live broadcast online for MHIL? All the time i’ve been watching it through the post from ch3 in youtube. I’m a international fan here, and watching without sub is okay

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I went back and rewatched the episodes to remind me what Tian did to Muey and to not feel bad for him...it worked for a bit then failed when it got to where he followed her after Tada and pondayt incident. He deserves how he’s being treated now for playing with her feelings and the part where he pushed her head that right there made me mad. But all in all Muey didn’t know he followed her all along and when he moved himself to Dawei. I wish they show he did care for her

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Hello guys, is there anyone knows where i can watch the actual live broadcast online for MHIL? All the time i’ve been watching it through the post from ch3 in youtube. I’m a international fan here, and watching without sub is okay
Either you can watch it on Ch3 app or on ch3 site. That's where I watch. Maybe other people know other apps/websites.

Reactions: Myf

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I went back and rewatched the episodes to remind me what Tian did to Muey and to not feel bad for him...it worked for a bit then failed when it got to where he followed her after Tada and pondayt incident. He deserves how he’s being treated now for playing with her feelings and the part where he pushed her head that right there made me mad. But all in all Muey didn’t know he followed her all along and when he moved himself to Dawei. I wish they show he did care for her
Yep yep yep. Thien played with Moei's feelings and our emotions! One minute you're like "oh he's the asshole my mother warned me about" and then he does something sweet and you're like "Aw he's my Prince Charming"
It really doesn't help that Mark is so sexy and Anne made sure that we remember that really important point by giving us countless shirtless-Mark scenes :love:
Ep 8 I remember I sat with a can of cola in case Thien in towel gets too hot to handle :naughty2: :naughty2:

Glade

sarNie Egg
I watched from ch3 web link below. I am from singapore where ch3 app is blocked. Most country can use ch3 app.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yep yep yep. Thien played with Moei's feelings and our emotions! One minute you're like "oh he's the asshole my mother warned me about" and then he does something sweet and you're like "Aw he's my Prince Charming"
It really doesn't help that Mark is so sexy and Anne made sure that we remember that really important point by giving us countless shirtless-Mark scenes :love:
Ep 8 I remember I sat with a can of cola in case Thien in towel gets too hot to handle :naughty2: :naughty2:
And he’s too cute in here too like in his other dramas I didn’t find him that cute (I haven’t seen all his dramas I’ve only seen 2 lol) but for some reason he’s freakin adorable in here. I can’t stand it. I think I’ve fallen for Tian’s character not Mark lmao

either way I kinda feel bad for Tian but then I don’t when I think of what he did to Muey.

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
I feel you, i invested too much in this lakorn since first week of may. I become happy and then sad because i have to wait every week just to watch 2 episodes, This is so addicted in the way i stop watching kdramas for the meantime. (Im into KDRAMA and this is my first time watching Thai lakorn )because it’s beautifully made like im watching kdrama series . And the hillarious part i found myself stalking their ig’s almost everytime of the day just to get my self updated what will happen to the next episodes and it’s really frustrating to wait for days
I hope they will show us the part where they are in burma when thien kisses muey on the cheeks in the preview. They cut a lot of beautiful scenes and im being disappointed
omg same here, totally the same:)))) KDRAMA is always my first choice but from May i dont feel any excitement with them anymore, just keep watching MHIL episode over and over ( especially from ep.9 up to now), try to update anything related to MHIL, Mark, Mew....lol invested my time too much for this drama and i think it would be really hard to move one once this end up and maybe i won't be able to see Mark or Mew pair up with anyone else because im addicted to their chemistry so bad, pls get another lakorn asap you two......

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
Mark so cute here, what Mew sais untill he reacted like that? Hehehe..

LOL my poor Thai language from years watching Thai lakorn so Mew is talking something about the twin boys but dont know exactly what it is, Mark's facial expression here is totally nailed it, i love the way he touches Mew head like that, we can see many times in MHIL too, its so sweet and proves how comfortable they are being together, aw...w really want to ship them 2 in real life....but....ok i need to get back to reality soon:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
LOL my poor Thai language from years watching Thai lakorn so Mew is talking something about the twin boys but dont know exactly what it is, Mark's facial expression here is totally nailed it, i love the way he touches Mew head like that, we can see many times in MHIL too, its so sweet and proves how comfortable they are being together, aw...w really want to ship them 2 in real life....but....ok i need to get back to reality soon:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Me too...i just pretend they are together haha