❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ys2228

sarNie Egg
LMAO I think Mew slipped that Nong Haeb Nong Hao is coming and Mark is like eeeeeeeeeeppppss don’t spoil it!!
LOL my poor Thai language from years watching Thai lakorn so Mew is talking something about the twin boys but dont know exactly what it is, Mark's facial expression here is totally nailed it, i love the way he touches Mew head like that, we can see many times in MHIL too, its so sweet and proves how comfortable they are being together, aw...w really want to ship them 2 in real life....but....ok i need to get back to reality soon:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Ahhhhh..thank you thank you @wuzhangs @PanDoRa :icon12::icon12:

But Mark, we already know what that twins will born..since 2 last weeks..spoiler pics around ig twitter..:risas3:

ys2228

sarNie Egg
so adorable so natural ahhhhhh going to miss these two a lottt
i think it’s cause they acted together before and that they are off the same age but these two are really comfortable with each other

View attachment 38628
I always love to see when Mark/Tian patting Mew/Moei's head..I'm gonna miss those scene in MHIL.. :crybaby2:

I also surely miss badly part when Moei calling '"P'Tiannnnnn~~~~" & Tian screaming "Moieeeeee~~~"

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I noticed something about Mew is that she don't seem like she's shy, i mean she talked about Love scene quite openly during that interview with Mark, she said "oh Muey, just get on with it already!" And Mark was like "just get on with it huh" so when she's not shy for any skinship, Mark just go with the flow that's what i noticed so far

Jennsong

I’m not a thai lakorn fan! But I love this MHIL
omg same here, totally the same:)))) KDRAMA is always my first choice but from May i dont feel any excitement with them anymore, just keep watching MHIL episode over and over ( especially from ep.9 up to now), try to update anything related to MHIL, Mark, Mew....lol invested my time too much for this drama and i think it would be really hard to move one once this end up and maybe i won't be able to see Mark or Mew pair up with anyone else because im addicted to their chemistry so bad, pls get another lakorn asap you two......
Hahaha we are all hooked to this thai lakorn. the last kdrama i watched is Reply 1988 since then i had difficulty to move on from JungHwan character, suddenly this MHIL pop out to my asian drama recommendation, i got addicted to the 1st ep, so even there is no eng sub on the actual broadcast im still watching it, and replaying all over the cute parts. Ep 9 is still the most beautiful scene, the myanmar date,it’s capture my heart, thein is started to fall in love to muey,I love Thein and muey character here, they did an amazing job.they captured all the emotions i want to feel. So far this lakorn is the most highly recommended series of 2020.

Otoke!! How to move on, happy monday everyone, today is the day for another muey and thien moments.
Let’s see if Heb and Hao is coming

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I always love to see when Mark/Tian patting Mew/Moei's head..I'm gonna miss those scene in MHIL.. :crybaby2:

I also surely miss badly part when Moei calling '"P'Tiannnnnn~~~~" & Tian screaming "Moieeeeee~~~"
I’ll miss them screaming each other’s name too! And the many ways he carries her

Jennsong

Such chemistry :icon12: :cheer: :icon12: :cheer: :cheer::angel10::love::love:

In reality i see mark as a nice guy one, He is so playful and kind a like baby. He love to smile, different from Thein character in MHIL.
I rate it 10/10 He did an amazing job portraying Thein character, his acting is super B. I charge him for playing to my emotions throughout the entire series. I love thien so much, we can move soon please!! Or else My poor heart can’t handle anymore . I will be sad after the last 2 episodes.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
And he’s too cute in here too like in his other dramas I didn’t find him that cute (I haven’t seen all his dramas I’ve only seen 2 lol) but for some reason he’s freakin adorable in here. I can’t stand it. I think I’ve fallen for Tian’s character not Mark lmao

either way I kinda feel bad for Tian but then I don’t when I think of what he did to Muey.
All that weight loss he had to go through worked because he does look cuter and sexier than earlier
I like Mark as Thien a lot. I don't know a lot about lakorns or Thai actors so can't say who else could have played the role but Mark did a brilliant role with his micro-expressions. Even before he was openly jealous/affectionate, his eyes expressed his emotions for Moei :love:
I guess because you translated the novel (a zillion thanks for that :icon12: ), you're more attached to the character than the actor.

Jennsong

I’m re-watching ep. 5 right now while waiting for ep14 later.. I hope muey update her Love and share account(after thein found out she is the admin)lol
Oh i miss ohyua and Snow also.. where are they?

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for tonight's episode :cheer::cheer:
Thien will have to grovel hard annnnnd do the house chores annnnd win back Moei!!! Tough times ahead for 'Tect Thien :p:p If only Thien could show-off his tiger moves and get the job done lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for tonight's episode :cheer::cheer:
Thien will have to grovel hard annnnnd do the house chores annnnd win back Moei!!! Tough times ahead for 'Tect Thien :p:p If only Thien could show-off his tiger moves and get the job done lol
Well tiger Thien would have to face tigress Muey hee and we know a pregnant tigress is gonna be fiesty!