❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Well tiger Thien would have to face tigress Muey hee and we know a pregnant tigress is gonna be fiesty!
Its no surprise we have Haeb and Hao coming soon what with Moei claiming she's easy to get pregnant (ep 8) and Thien with his Tiger moves. what confidence the two of them have in their abilities lol lol lol
But feisty Moei would be a sight. Thien had always had it easy with her and for once she'll be the one pushing him away...literally!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
All that weight loss he had to go through worked because he does look cuter and sexier than earlier
I like Mark as Thien a lot. I don't know a lot about lakorns or Thai actors so can't say who else could have played the role but Mark did a brilliant role with his micro-expressions. Even before he was openly jealous/affectionate, his eyes expressed his emotions for Moei :love:
I guess because you translated the novel (a zillion thanks for that :icon12: ), you're more attached to the character than the actor.
I agree I like Mark as Tian he fits him perfectly lol same for Mew I think she’s spot on for Muey. Once I read the novel, I see how Anne pictured these two as Tian and Muey because when I read it, I pictured them as well And it’s not that I saw their picture before reading the novel. It’s just the way they were described in the book, which made me picture these two.

Maybe that’s why I’m so obsessed with this lakorn and the characters lmao I felt like I was with them for a whole year plus 3 lol

montha91

You know every time he carries, hugs, and kisses her I always think to when he told her “glai pai ba” (aren’t you too close) as she just went closer to feed him an apple.

she should have told him that back every time he touches her haha man I miss those funny cute moments

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
You know every time he carries, hugs, and kisses her I always think to when he told her “glai pai ba” (aren’t you too close) as she just went closer to feed him an apple.

she should have told him that back every time he touches her haha man I miss those funny cute moments
Yessss I'm hoping she'd do exactly like that!

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling

I was thinking the same! Like the day after they did their "homework" and were in the meeting and Thien kept hold of her hand and kept bending close to her. or or or when he did the whole seductive walk towards her all the way to the bed and on top of her after she tried to run away.
We simultaneously want Moei to give him back as good as it gets and also want the lovey-dovey scenes. this lakorn, man. it has played hell on our emotions.

Reactions: Myf

edeliviana

sarNie Egg
LOL my poor Thai language from years watching Thai lakorn so Mew is talking something about the twin boys but dont know exactly what it is, Mark's facial expression here is totally nailed it, i love the way he touches Mew head like that, we can see many times in MHIL too, its so sweet and proves how comfortable they are being together, aw...w really want to ship them 2 in real life....but....ok i need to get back to reality soon:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Yeah, same here.. really ship them in real life but... it’s just for dreaming, the reality hits me to wake up

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Such chemistry :icon12: :cheer: :icon12: :cheer: :cheer::angel10::love::love:

I notice during this interview, with my very limited understanding of Thai ofc, that the chin scratch Moei always does is based on Mew in real life (?) that she does it with her husband too?? Please CMIIW, but that means knowing how comfortable they are around each other is really refreshing. I can never move on from Thien and Moei, and for those who said they stopped kdarama once watching MHIL, you're not the only one.. I mean I always been a big fan of lakorn, but never been this obsessed before..

Also, because I asked about Anne's new project on the few pages back,, they finally confirm a new lakorn, and the main lead will be Mario and Yaya.. maybe we can all meet there once this lakorn finish. :risas3: :risas3:

Glade

sarNie Egg
My US colleagues schedule Zoom meeting tonight..
Bangkok Time 8 pm to 9 pm.. will miss live stream 1st part... why.. wh...
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I notice during this interview, with my very limited understanding of Thai ofc, that the chin scratch Moei always does is based on Mew in real life (?) that she does it with her husband too?? Please CMIIW, but that means knowing how comfortable they are around each other is really refreshing. I can never move on from Thien and Moei, and for those who said they stopped kdarama once watching MHIL, you're not the only one.. I mean I always been a big fan of lakorn, but never been this obsessed before..

Also, because I asked about Anne's new project on the few pages back,, they finally confirm a new lakorn, and the main lead will be Mario and Yaya.. maybe we can all meet there once this lakorn finish. :risas3: :risas3:
Really?? That's sooo adorable!! Mew is adorable and it's clear how her husband adores her! Mark also keep saying that Mew is cute haha

Mario and Yaya is confirmed?? Well Anne would have to finish the Mario and Kim lakorn first tho

I usually disappeared after the lakorn i watched ended haha let's see what gonna happen next

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Really?? That's sooo adorable!! Mew is adorable and it's clear how her husband adores her! Mark also keep saying that Mew is cute haha

Mario and Yaya is confirmed?? Well Anne would have to finish the Mario and Kim lakorn first tho

I usually disappeared after the lakorn i watched ended haha let's see what gonna happen next
At least that's what I understood, I really need someone to confirm this. 555 I know right, Mew's vlog always makes a single person like me screams because they are that adorable. :)
I think we have to wait at least another year for Mario and Kim lakorn and another 2 years for Mario and Yaya?

:((( really hope to see everyone here somewhere in another forum/platform tho, so I won't be manoh-ing by myself.

montha91

Yessss I'm hoping she'd do exactly like that!
I want her to do it many times!!

I was thinking the same! Like the day after they did their "homework" and were in the meeting and Thien kept hold of her hand and kept bending close to her. or or or when he did the whole seductive walk towards her all the way to the bed and on top of her after she tried to run away.
We simultaneously want Moei to give him back as good as it gets and also want the lovey-dovey scenes. this lakorn, man. it has played hell on our emotions.
I see his reply “mai glai rork gor pen Samee ngai” not close but I’m your husband lol

the way my brain is thinking :pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So Thien have been keeping up these walls around his heart, never really paid any attention to any women, barely any lasting relationships, cause he's scared of rejection

Awww i wonder if there's a backstory of what happened to him to make him fear of being unrequited

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I want her to do it many times!!

I see his reply “mai glai rork gor pen Samee ngai” not close but I’m your husband lol

the way my brain is thinking :pancarta:
The number of times he used that "i'm your husband" after finally FINALLY acknowledging that is so cute. like thats his excuse, his reason, his answer to whatever is Moei related :risas3::risas3:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
So Thien have been keeping up these walls around his heart, never really paid any attention to any women, barely any lasting relationships, cause he's scared of rejection

Awww i wonder if there's a backstory of what happened to him to make him fear of being unrequited
Novel-Thien also expressed the same emotion, though never out loud like these were his thoughts. He didn't have a dramatic relationship-failure of past that made him so. Wonder if the drama people decided to add more