❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Wetv preview as usual is longer... sigh i read that the rate of maternal death from preeclampsia in developing countries is 14%... that's pretty high..

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Muey sounds resigned that, something like this life they meet only to be separated so Thien said No! Said that they had a promise to build their family together

if im not mistaken
Thanks.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I'm about to sleep since it's 4 am alr... but then reading all the speculations of what is going to happen tomorrow... I can't think properly, I can't close my eyes. Geezzz nooo poor Moei, she never really feel happy till the very end of the drama, I mean they can create another plot but why must this kind of plot tho.. why, why, why.......

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad it's not a miscarriage but the more i read about preeclampsia the more im scared for Muey...
I want tomorrow to come faster! But also don't want the show to end!

V tarika

sarNie Egg
I don't know why but first time ch3thailand's raw videos are blocked in my country. Usually the videos available on correct 10:30 in India but first time they are blocked only the 13 episode part 3/9 to 9/9

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why but first time ch3thailand's raw videos are blocked in my country. Usually the videos available on correct 10:30 in India but first time they are blocked only the 13 episode part 3/9 to 9/9
This is just a speculation, but when they blocked their videos it kinda mean that the lakorn would be airing there? Im from Malaysia and i couldn't watch the full episodes cause they're blocked right from ep 1 and they sold broadcast right to Dimsum which is accessible to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei

again, just a speculation

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
What?! They did THAT?! I would have screamed bloody murder.
Are all lakorns like this? How the hell do people keep their sanity watching an ongoing show?! One lakorn and I have been on an emotional roller coaster. After each episode it takes like an hour or so to recover and rest of the week is spent speculatins
Yes, I was there too. We spent the entirety of the show wondering "how could he be so cruel???? Noooooo!!!" and then, baaaammmmm, it was a dream... 555555555 everybody wanted to hit (or not) the production team... 555555555
The lakorn literally started off like this. It was the very first scene...

V tarika

sarNie Egg
This is just a speculation, but when they blocked their videos it kinda mean that the lakorn would be airing there? Im from Malaysia and i couldn't watch the full episodes cause they're blocked right from ep 1 and they sold broadcast right to Dimsum which is accessible to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei

again, just a speculation
But I'm from India and there not any special site or app that brought Thai dramas.
Mostly Indian are fan of K- drama or C- drama and my some friends who are rarely watching foreign shows even cannot do difference between them. There are very few people who are watching Thai lakorns.

Myf

sarNie Egg
But I'm from India and there not any special site or app that brought Thai dramas.
Mostly Indian are fan of K- drama or C- drama and my some friends who are rarely watching foreign shows even cannot do difference between them. There are very few people who are watching Thai lakorns.
You can watch it in ch3thailand website using Chrome - also we can stream live. In our indian time 6:50 pm to 9:15 pm

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
The raw videos are available on Ch3's site, including ep14.
Is the video blocked on youtube or they haven't made it available to the public yet?

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I was there too. We spent the entirety of the show wondering "how could he be so cruel???? Noooooo!!!" and then, baaaammmmm, it was a dream... 555555555 everybody wanted to hit (or not) the production team... 555555555
The lakorn literally started off like this. It was the very first scene...
Meaning we should be glad that they did not mess too much with the plot till the last couple of episodes and that the lakorn is so popular that spoiler pics and videos kept leaking and got shared generously.
If not for the video of Moei and Thien with twins and the glamorous wedding pics, I'll be stressed as hell whether they're even going to give us a happy ending!!

V tarika

sarNie Egg
You can watch it in ch3thailand website using Chrome - also we can stream live. In our indian time 6:50 pm to 9:15 pm
Well yes we can do it but it's almost 3 hours and for drama I can do that for my favourite drama but ads and it can not give us repeat or skip.
By the Way are you really Indian. I'm so happy that atleast few but Indians like to watch Thai drama. Is there any particular Indian fan Page or group for Thai dramas ??
I would love to join:thumbup:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Muey sounds resigned that, something like this life they meet only to be separated so Thien said No! Said that they had a promise to build their family together

if im not mistaken
Yes that’s what he said

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Man I just wanted to see Haeb and Hao healthy that’s all and see their parents happy is that hard to ask for