❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Glade

sarNie Egg
Oh yes! I'm really Indian. this is the first thai drama im watching from start to end in my drama journey! I always dropped the dramas half way through because of typical overbearing plots- revenge, kidnap, forced love, annoying male leads or second female leads, etc.(no offense to those who like those!). I have watched many of TV3 dramas and i think most of the actors/actress are amazing though. this drama especially, i couldn't stop thinking about it once it started airing. i don't know of any indian fanpage in particular, i hope they form a group or something atleast after this dramas's popularity
Try the show called 'Ab rak online'. It is an old showvfrom 2015 with Mark, Anne (producer of this show) and Kim (Mark's gf in real life). It doest not have the overbearing plot you mentioned n quite fun to watch. I become Mark fan from it.
Oh it's by same director with this show also.

V tarika

sarNie Egg
Oh yes! I'm really Indian. this is the first thai drama im watching from start to end in my drama journey! I always dropped the dramas half way through because of typical overbearing plots- revenge, kidnap, forced love, annoying male leads or second female leads, etc.(no offense to those who like those!). I have watched many of TV3 dramas and i think most of the actors/actress are amazing though. this drama especially, i couldn't stop thinking about it once it started airing. i don't know of any indian fanpage in particular, i hope they form a group or something atleast after this dramas's popularity
I started watching Thai dramas since 2017 but not regularly until its mark, yaya, James ji or nadech's. They are very cute and excellent. KC was my first lakorn nd always top of my favourite drama list now 2nd is MHIL .

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
seeing all the latest trailers and pictures... i really hope it will NOT be the case that she will loose the current baby (to save her life)... and then Moei asked to leave each other (the scene that got him upset)... but somehow, some time, they will be back together (the burma scene would make sense here + the wedding ) and Moei will conceive the twins. ... but this is how i would imagine - to put all these information and pictures together.

not sure if indeed Thien has inferred that they will twins in the clip (i don't understand thai) but i still can't connect... they can usually tell the gender at 4 months. and if it's true that they would have been able to tell it's twins between 8 - 12 weeks, then the scan should have revealed... thein did buy only one shirt in an earlier scene... .hmmm...... :fighting3:

oh noo... hope it's not a heartache though we know it will be a good ending.

and i am still waiting for thien to reveal when he has started falling for her...

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
seeing all the latest trailers and pictures... i really hope it will NOT be the case that she will loose the current baby (to save her life)... and then Moei asked to leave each other (the scene that got him upset)... but somehow, some time, they will be back together (the burma scene would make sense here + the wedding ) and Moei will conceive the twins. ... but this is how i would imagine - to put all these information and pictures together.

not sure if indeed Thien has inferred that they will twins in the clip (i don't understand thai) but i still can't connect... they can usually tell the gender at 4 months. and if it's true that they would have been able to tell it's twins between 8 - 12 weeks, then the scan should have revealed... thein did buy only one shirt in an earlier scene... .hmmm...... :fighting3:

oh noo... hope it's not a heartache though we know it will be a good ending.

and i am still waiting for thien to reveal when he has started falling for her...
You just made me stress all over again...
Messing with my feelings like this I just got done stressing over her pregnancy complications :sad6: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :sad6: :sad6: I’m hoping she’s pregnant with the twins I don’t want no miscarriage. :facepalm: :crybaby2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Looking at T-ser and comments, I think Moei tells Thien if he needs to choose mother or kids, he has to choose kids over her. That's why he was upset.
Is it only me or Muse hasn't updated ep 14?
And what happen with P Chet and Not? I thought they've already spoken to each other and became pee-nong??

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Was just watching eng subbed clips on insta and they kept saying "babies" and when Thien pretended to be pregnant with that cushion (lol) he was like what if they end up having 4 babies, implying Moei is carrying twins!

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
You just made me stress all over again...
Messing with my feelings like this I just got done stressing over her pregnancy complications :sad6: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :sad6: :sad6: I’m hoping she’s pregnant with the twins I don’t want no miscarriage. :facepalm: :crybaby2:
i hope i am wrong... but i just saw the eng sub on the clip u posted... he did say that she is the tired one having to carry the twins..... oh welll... glad we do not have to wait too long for all of it to be revealed.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
i hope i am wrong... but i just saw the eng sub on the clip u posted... he did say that she is the tired one having to carry the twins..... oh welll... glad we do not have to wait too long for all of it to be revealed.
just saw that clip. I saw the earlier ones and came her immediately to post a comment :facepalm:
This drama, man

Glade

sarNie Egg
Looking at T-ser and comments, I think Moei tells Thien if he needs to choose mother or kids, he has to choose kids over her. That's why he was upset.
Is it only me or Muse hasn't updated ep 14?
And what happen with P Chet and Not? I thought they've already spoken to each other and became pee-nong??
Muse updated since early morning asia time
I woke up at 630 am to watch it before start working..
This show is really making us to be so hardworking

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
It’s definitely twin! Muey’s diary had a drawing of twins. They were trying to trick us! Even though we know Muey and the babies will be okay, I still feel stressed about the kidney situation.

I think they had 3 kids in the novel. Thien will probably never let her get pregnant again after this hard pregnancy. Poor Thien was about to have a mental breakdown from all the stress. The shower scene was heartbreaking. Mark did so well.

lolz I rewatched the bed scenes multiple times. They are so lovey dovey!!! I hope we get a lot of cute scenes today :worship2:

:( I can’t believe it, everything will be over in a couple hours. :sad6: