❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

V tarika

sarNie Egg
Ahh I waited for this almost two and half years. And its worth to wait I don't know what I do know until Mark's new drama come. In all Thai actors Mark is my favourite since KC.
Is there any one who feel suddenly sad and empty

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
ladies! Omg. this episode was loaded with sugar and kisses! LOTs and LOTS of kisses on the mouth and a few like really hard pressed on kisses too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I am so happy and thrilled! I couldn't believe we made it this far together, from the novel to the lakron! And now we are online aunties to Hep and Hao! Even though Thian was asking Muey to make promises for more babies at the end on their carriage. LOL. :p

I am going to cry, and miss Thian and Muey so much! They brought Thian and Muey out into life, and really sucked us all in so badly! We cried, threw fits, and cringed and giggled, and BLUSHED! LOL. :p:pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

Now, I'm just waiting to see if they'll produce that DVD set, so I can order my official copy! :)
Yayyy!!! Welcome back!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I was here, momma! Was here all along. Lol :p I'm going to miss this thread, you all and every single person in here! :( Plus, I'll never forget this lakron. I'll probably become less active as usual, but if Mark and Mew ever reunite again, I'll hunt you all down! HAHAHAAHAH :p :D :risas3::facepalm::icon12:

p.s. We NEVER STOP our dirty MANOHS! LMFAO! They are the best! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :p
Aow tam mai mai comment la. I was like noooo she’s not here with us to spazz over the ending.

and same i probably won’t be on here much unless these two have another lakorn together. They really brought out Tian and Muey’s character to life. Made my heart flutter sad and happy

Mid life crisis feeling

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you ladies for everything I had an amazing endless manohing from this lakorn and y’all’s comments is what made me feel like I wasn’t alone at all during this damn pandemic and struggling stressing over this lakorn together. I’ll miss you ladies I’ll still stick around and comment here lmao sad that p’ @xodxo wasn’t here to stress and rant with us at the end. Love how we were all spazzing over these two hopefully we’ll see each other again with their second lakorn together if they have one.

I will always remember this lakorn that made me meet you ladies. Lakorn friends forever!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
thank you for the novel translation. it was for the novel that landed me here in this forum... never regretted it !!

let's keep this forum for the next mark and mew lakorn ?!! this 2 is amazing.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m totally pre ordering the dvd set
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Better share the pre-order link if you have it! This is a collector's edition, we can't miss! LOL :p

Thian and Muey = dirty manohs, and thoughts and lots and lots of skinship!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and the many ways he carries her! Someone mentioned, he carried her upliftingly at the end! Yum. LOL. :p

@wuzhangs @MKfan132 and EVERYONE ELSE!!!! So much love for you all! Thanks for checking up on me a few pages back! I was here, all along! LOL :p :) hehehee Going to miss you all! :p

We all traveled this MueyxThian journey together and really made an impact on their chemistry and our crazy lives, through this pandemic! :p :)

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Better share the pre-order link if you have it! This is a collector's edition, we can't miss! LOL :p

Thian and Muey = dirty manohs, and thoughts and lots and lots of skinship!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and the many ways he carries her! Someone mentioned, he carried her upliftingly at the end! Yum. LOL. :p

@wuzhangs @MKfan132 and EVERYONE ELSE!!!! So much love for you all! Thanks for checking up on me a few pages back! I was here, all along! LOL :p :) hehehee Going to miss you all! :p

We all traveled this MueyxThian journey together and really made an impact on their chemistry and our crazy lives, through this pandemic! :p :)
Yes he did lift her it was so freaking cute my heart bursted when they kissed

man all the manohing and dying over the picture are flashing through my head as I’m typing. We all really went through a lot with this lakorn. I would like to thank you @xodxo for motivating me to translate the novel if you didn’t translate that one bit from chapter 36, I wouldn’t have gotten this far. We wouldn’t have gotten this far. So thanks again and I appreciate all of you for reading the novel and enjoying it like I did.