❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Screenshot_2020-06-10-00-28-10-98.png Screenshot_2020-06-10-00-28-17-53.png Screenshot_2020-06-10-00-28-28-72.png

Someone help me! T.T How can mark be so handsome in a freaking hospital gown? Its just a green hospital gown AHHAAH omgggg
I dont understand and I cant relate omgggg how can someone be so handsome.. thanks to his parents for giving birth to him and Kimberly get to see this wonderful human being for as long as she want! Hehe

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes he did lift her it was so freaking cute my heart bursted when they kissed

man all the manohing and dying over the picture are flashing through my head as I’m typing. We all really went through a lot with this lakorn. I would like to thank you @xodxo for motivating me to translate the novel if you didn’t translate that one bit from chapter 36, I wouldn’t have gotten this far. We wouldn’t have gotten this far. So thanks again and I appreciate all of you for reading the novel and enjoying it like I did.
you did amazing on the novel translation. I’m so glad it’s now up on webtoon or something like that so People could continue to read it and enjoy the novel. :)

love this super cute ending! Love Mew’s “I LOVE YOU” from the heaven lol seriously, these two! MarkxMew forever! Hahahah :)

http://instagr.am/p/CBOEt3ehC0V/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Better share the pre-order link if you have it! This is a collector's edition, we can't miss! LOL :p

Thian and Muey = dirty manohs, and thoughts and lots and lots of skinship!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and the many ways he carries her! Someone mentioned, he carried her upliftingly at the end! Yum. LOL. :p

@wuzhangs @MKfan132 and EVERYONE ELSE!!!! So much love for you all! Thanks for checking up on me a few pages back! I was here, all along! LOL :p :) hehehee Going to miss you all! :p

We all traveled this MueyxThian journey together and really made an impact on their chemistry and our crazy lives, through this pandemic! :p :)
GIRL IF ONLY YOU WERE HERE WHEN THE SURPRISED BED SCENE HAPPENED

xodxo

View attachment 38647 View attachment 38648 View attachment 38649

Someone help me! T.T How can mark be so handsome in a freaking hospital gown? Its just a green hospital gown AHHAAH omgggg
I dont understand and I cant relate omgggg how can someone be so handsome.. thanks to his parents and Kimberly get to see this wonderful human being for as long as she want
he is charming, no doubt. Lol :) so much love! He is so much sexier and appealing in here, too!

Mark makes Thian so HOT! **fans myself** lolol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thank you everyone for reading the novel and thank you @wuzhangs for all the great gifs and making the signature for me I really appreciate it. And thank you @MKfan132 for the picture updates throughout the filming I really appreciate it. And thank you each and every one of you on here for the mental support from this lakorn the stress and struggle was real. We felt each others pain and happiness

xodxo

GIRL IF ONLY YOU WERE HERE WHEN THE SURPRISED BED SCENE HAPPENED
hahahhahahahahaha you know I DID NOT miss it lol was so giddy and blushy LOLOLOL

I’ll need to make a run to Ep15 again! I wantall the kisses repeated lol :p

plus, I’ll be looking forward to your gifs Hahahaha :)