❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Where have you been?!
I was here lol just lurking 5555555555555:p

~~

now that this is over,‘I’m gonna try to rewatch everything all over again hahhha

still have yet to rewatch ep15 chukruuuuuuuuu :p

Glade

sarNie Egg
Mark is good in playing meany praek hahaha KC is a proof but damnn in this lakorn his crying scenes are just :thumbup: :thumbup:
I havent watched KC yet. That may be the case..
I normally avoid revenge or slap kiss type.. so I didnt watch KC.
Is it good? I heard it has good rating also.

xodxo

I agree with everything said! I felt like Mark put in all his effort and energy into this lakorn. He made this lakorn so real! His Thian character really brought out the best of Thian. His love for Muey is real and genuine in every aspect of life! He was born for Thian! Anne made the best cast!

Mew was also adorable as Muey! She made Muey so cute, petite, adorable and at times clumsy. Lol. But the best part is her chemistry with Mark. How Muey and Thian fits perfectly together in everything! I could never imagine anyone else playing Muey or Thian besides Mark and Mew!!

I’m just sad cuz IDK if Mark and Mew will ever pair up again, or if they did, IDK if they would still be able to translate so well like they did for Muey and Thian. Plus, Mew is married now so she may be more cautious and held back. :( I hope Mark continues to deliver what he has as an actor. He makes every serious character he plays believable, sexy and alive!!!

~
I would love to see Mark play a seriously cruel P’ek. Idk~~ I just kind of can vividly picture him, but I’m afraid I would hate his cold cruel character a lot too. Lol. Idk. But hopefully even within his cruel character, he has a soft spot as well.

~~

I’ll look forward to Mewmew and Jma next! We’ll see how Mew Or they act in there!
~~~

lastly, I hope to see Mark and Mint get a chance to work together. Hehe :)

~~
And hopefully Mark gets to work with the following new actresses : Namtarn, Matt, Yam, Yeena, etc

and then hopefully he can reunite with Yaya and Mew again hahahahahahaaahahah :p

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I want to re-watch yesterday episode, but I'm still at work. Mark and Mew really portray both character spectacularly. Their acting is superb, they really brought us down with their chemistry and emotions. I just cant get enough of them.
I guess most of us are going to end up rewatching and re-rewatching the whole thing because this drama is just too hard to move on from.
I plan on reading the novel again and then watching the drama again and try to savor it this time
What to do about Mondays and Tuesdays now :crybaby2:

xodxo

Yeay... this lakorn really deserve more than this...
im still convinced these ratings are ripped and lies lol I couldn’t believe views in the 300s get 4s... if online was high, I bet even Thailand TV must be crazy high since everyone’s tuned in.. plus tweets from Thailand are in the hundreds every week it airs. Idk ~~ I just have a hunch these ratings are jagged up or lies lol

although it’s not a big deal, ... I just don’t believe in the ratings when views are highest ever almost 400s

~~~
Anyways still waiting for that DVD Boxset please

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I just bursted out crying in ep 13 like Muey did when he fed her. It hit me the lakorn is over and they ended up together happily with their twins. Lmao freakin rollercoaster ride

V tarika

sarNie Egg
I havent watched KC yet. That may be the case..
I normally avoid revenge or slap kiss type.. so I didnt watch KC.
Is it good? I heard it has good rating also.
You should try its not slap-kiss and not fully revenge genre its another great drama with Mark's great acting skills before MHIL and also yaya. They have this one in Ch3thailand's 50th year masterpiece show.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
im still convinced these ratings are ripped and lies lol I couldn’t believe views in the 300s get 4s... if online was high, I bet even Thailand TV must be crazy high since everyone’s tuned in.. plus tweets from Thailand are in the hundreds every week it airs. Idk ~~ I just have a hunch these ratings are jagged up or lies lol

although it’s not a big deal, ... I just don’t believe in the ratings when views are highest ever almost 400s

~~~
I’m with you on that one man the site freakin crashed and it got 4s for 10 episodes

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lastly, I hope to see Mark and Mint get a chance to work together. Hehe :)

~~
And hopefully Mark gets to work with the following new actresses : Namtarn, Matt, Yam, Yeena, etc

and then hopefully he can reunite with Yaya and Mew again hahahahahahaaahahah :p
Omg girl Mark and Mint, the original M Team how i missed them... tho i kinda think this is near impossible sigh

I want to see Mark and Namtarn too!! They look like they'd look good together

And yes yes yess to reunion with Mew and Yaya!

Im counting on Mark to have awesome chemistry with Kao as well

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

~~~
It seems like the rating is stagnant at 4s cause MHIL is leading among all channels, even ranked higher than Weir and Mookda's lakorn

V tarika

sarNie Egg

~~~
I think its time that ratings charts should also include online views because in this Era mostly people like to watch any content online specially dramas and shows thats why shows got great feedback but still have low ratings.
I from India and now days tv ratings of dramas and shows only got 2-3

Reactions: Myf

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Here is the full clip of their interview. We always said that they are so natural with each other that sometimes it seems like they weren't even acting...we were right!! The host asked them about their chemistry and why its so good. Their response was that after acting with each other for a while, they were just comfortable and just let their emotions go. (Makes me wonder...they must have those emotions for each other) :risas3: The director P'Ap just told them to figure it out and do what ever they wanted in some scenes. haha she let them play and act how they wanted. Undeniable best chemy ever. I cant move on!

This is the interview where Mew let slip about the twins. They were supposed to play a game with the viewers and ask them questions about the lakorn and one of the questions was " what are the names of their twins"...ooops Mew forgot and mentioned before the game haha

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the full clip of their interview. We always said that they are so natural with each other that sometimes it seems like they weren't even acting...we were right!! The host asked them about their chemistry and why its so good. Their response was that after acting with each other for a while, they were just comfortable and just let their emotions go. (Makes me wonder...they must have those emotions for each other) :risas3: The director P'Ap just told them to figure it out and do what ever they wanted in some scenes. haha she let them play and act how they wanted. Undeniable best chemy ever. I cant move on!

This is the interview where Mew let slip about the twins. They were supposed to play a game with the viewers and ask them questions about the lakorn and one of the questions was " what are the names of their twins"...ooops Mew forgot and mentioned before the game haha

Thank you for sharing this and translating what they said and their response
And yeah Mark and Mew looked really comfortable with each other. It wasn't just the romantic moments but during all the scenes. When they were at the house, the way Thien was diff with Moie, all the funny scenes, all of them were so good because the actors had amazing chemistry and that they were comfortable with each other came across realllly well. It was believable that the characters had known each other for ages
Oh and the casual way they touched each other came across so natural.
Mark and Mew nailed it :icon12:

Glade

sarNie Egg
You should try its not slap-kiss and not fully revenge genre its another great drama with Mark's great acting skills before MHIL and also yaya. They have this one in Ch3thailand's 50th year masterpiece show.
Will give a try then..
Thx for recommendation

xodxo

Lol ~idk if we’ll ever be able to see Mark deliver the same feelings and emotions to another n’ek again hahaha :p

MarkxMew = TianxMuey forever Lol :D

~
I just saw a new daradaily post. It legitimately claims that Anne will be pairing Mario and Yaya next. Wow. I really can’t wait! Mario and Yaya will be an interesting pairing. I wonder if Yaya will feel pressure seeing she’s watching this lakorn and knows Anne’s high expectations.

I have to admit I love p’Aew’s directing skills! She made Muey and Tian came alive!:icon12::love::icon12:

I would love to see Paajaew to see Pajaew direct Mark sometimes. :p She/He is so passionate and always goes the extra mile lol