❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Omg!! I went a head and deleted the app too! Haha i dont think there will ever be lakorn that i will watch live again. Unless its mark and mew. Wish i knew what other people are saying on Twitter..i can't read thai but i know people are still talking about the lakorn. Channel 3 would be making a huge mistake if they didn't pair up mark and mew again.
Yeah I don’t think I can watch another lakorn if it’s not them, or if it’s a pairing I like. In Thai lakorn there’s a lot of pairing I dislike so maybe this’ll be my last lakorn. Lol I think so too like don’t you see their cute and natural together and the world loves them. Haha

Reactions: Myf

montha91

Its like you find that one novel, one drama, one on-screen couple whose chemistry you ship hard, and its incredibly difficult to find that again. MHIL was such a good combination of humour, romance, and drama (not talking about the kidney transplant bit because I thought they brought that in just to make Thien's confession and proposal dramatic AF).

sigh
At first I hated the twist but then I knew why it was inserted. There’s many things I don’t like about the lakorn but their chemistry and natural acting and cuteness overload made it beyond that and took over to the point where I didn’t care about the stupid editing the choppiness it didn’t matter to me because they were so freaking cute together making me forget both have partners and that their really Tian and Muey to me. I don’t think anyone can replace these two...no one.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
At first I hated the twist but then I knew why it was inserted. There’s many things I don’t like about the lakorn but their chemistry and natural acting and cuteness overload made it beyond that and took over to the point where I didn’t care about the stupid editing the choppiness it didn’t matter to me because they were so freaking cute together making me forget both have partners and that their really Tian and Muey to me. I don’t think anyone can replace these two...no one.
That is very true. Whatever prob this drama had, they were all covered up by Mark and Mew's performance and chemistry. Sometimes I refer to Mark as Thien before remembering he only played that character :facepalm:
But I feel rather upset to think that we never got the chance to see them play parents (imagination don't count because then we were worried about their respective kidneys!!!). I'd have loved to see Thien play the doting dad and sexy husband even for 5 mins. the missed chances, i tell you

montha91

That is very true. Whatever prob this drama had, they were all covered up by Mark and Mew's performance and chemistry. Sometimes I refer to Mark as Thien before remembering he only played that character :facepalm:
But I feel rather upset to think that we never got the chance to see them play parents (imagination don't count because then we were worried about their respective kidneys!!!). I'd have loved to see Thien play the doting dad and sexy husband even for 5 mins. the missed chances, i tell you
I agree I still call him Tian and same with Muey. Lmao I wanted to see them with the twins more it would have been more cute. I think instead of having it has flashbacks and memories they should have just shown more scenes of them being with the twins more like talking and playing being parents I they would have nailed it! just them spending time like that made me smile like an idiot.

these two made my heart flutter throughout every episodes. It’s crazy because I can feel what Muey feels towards Tian and vice versa. I never had a lakorn making me feel this way. Lmao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Love that part I screamed he called her “mia” I kept saying he called himself “P” she his “mia” I was clutching my heart and hitting the pillow.
I am sure that many pillows were abused during that scene!! He was soooooo gentle and caring towards her whiletaking care of her ahhhh even they way he talked to her that time, we can just see a glimpse of him in the future

Thien better get husband of the year award or something

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Omg!! I went a head and deleted the app too! Haha i dont think there will ever be lakorn that i will watch live again. Unless its mark and mew. Wish i knew what other people are saying on Twitter..i can't read thai but i know people are still talking about the lakorn. Channel 3 would be making a huge mistake if they didn't pair up mark and mew again.
Haha I love how we still got this thread going! Woot!
Same here, I already deleted the ch3 plus app as well cause no more Mark and Mew for now at least. I feel like they’re definitely gonna pair them up again cause after all this success! They’re adorable together :) I also would love to watch Mario and Mew together too! I’m probably gonna rewatch MHIL now since I can finally binge watch it LOL
Don’t think I can watch them paired with anyone else for now sigh they’re so perfect together. They should win best onscreen couple award!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am sure that many pillows were abused during that scene!! He was soooooo gentle and caring towards her whiletaking care of her ahhhh even they way he talked to her that time, we can just see a glimpse of him in the future

This scene is so cute.

montha91

Pillows were abused blankets were soaked with tears. Ugh! That scene I was like man he freakin nailed it. She did good too when she woke up the next day and screamed inside her face said it all as she realized she was naked and they snuggled.

aahhh your gifs always kill me I love how he touches her and give her kisses on the cheeks eeek I just scream inside every time he does it. You can see his love for her

montha91

I would like to thank ch3 for uploading that fin scene of ep 14 mentioning the twins because if not, I wouldn’t have known she was pregnant with twins. I would have stressed so much in ep 15 thinking she had one baby. But they did screw up on the full episode part because he didn’t say it there.

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching some episodes of Kluen Cheewit today. I couldnt enjoy it because I was getting pissed at Sathit for falling for Jee. The whole time i was going “how dare you betray Muey?!” :facepalm:

ahh I wish to see some scenes of Muey and Thien’s family life after kidney issue. :(

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I was watching some episodes of Kluen Cheewit today. I couldnt enjoy it because I was getting pissed at Sathit for falling for Jee. The whole time i was going “how dare you betray Muey?!” :facepalm:

ahh I wish to see some scenes of Muey and Thien’s family life after kidney issue. :(
KC is one of those lakorn that would have a special place in my heart, so im compartmentalising Khun Sathit and Jee, as well as P'Thien and N'Muey

These 2 pairs just live in a whole different universe cause both lakorns are very much special to me :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
I thought binge watching something else would help so watched Hua Jai Sila. Its good but MHIL is in a league of its own. so went back to watching Thien and Moie. God, how to deal with these withdrawals :sad6::sad6:
They really need to release an uncut version (hopefully, with eng sub, but would buy one either way). Annnnd have these two pair up again. More you watch, more amazing their chemistry feels. The way their relationship changes throughout the drama is captured perfectly by these actors. I keep falling for the emotions in Mark's eyes. And Mew's smiles are so infectious...makes you laugh as well.
oh my...mother, same here:risas3::risas3: i've tried to find something else to watch to not think much about MHIL and i choose Hua Jai Sila too, i know it was hot when it aired, Tor and Baifern look good together but the script, story line, characters...are just ''over'' for me, , i feel frustrated with bad guys or even good guys there, it really annoys me, this is the first time im happy when the female lead got slapped:facepalm::facepalm: omg i think slap/ kiss lakorn is not suitable for me to watch anymore....:rolleyes::rolleyes: still got stuck with MHIL and Mark Mew, it would be long hard time to get over from them:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Reactions: Myf

Myf

sarNie Egg

Yeah! Same here! I couldn't watch KC and I think I could never be able to watch them with anyone else unless it's Mark and Mew.

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Haha I love how we still got this thread going! Woot!
Same here, I already deleted the ch3 plus app as well cause no more Mark and Mew for now at least. I feel like they’re definitely gonna pair them up again cause after all this success! They’re adorable together :) I also would love to watch Mario and Mew together too! I’m probably gonna rewatch MHIL now since I can finally binge watch it LOL
Don’t think I can watch them paired with anyone else for now sigh they’re so perfect together. They should win best onscreen couple award!
Hahahah same here , only downloaded the Ch3 plus app for this drama :thumbup: and after its done, I have deleted it :risas3: