❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
awww I remember those moments... I just didn’t recall if they were from ep1 lol that’s how much I couldn’t click with ep1 lol

but once ep2 started rolling, I saw hottie Tian getting all smirky and hot for Moei lmbooooo :p and the rest was history! And now ~~ they got us delusional lmao:risas3::pancarta::nut:
Dude he couldn’t get his hands off of his wife. He’s so touchy touchy haha like I can touch you whenever I want. no limits. I can even carry you any way I want

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I feel like Ri is more of an ass than Tian and that’s just coming from chapter 1 lmao I see Ri as lakorn Tian :risas3: pen ba laew
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOH!!!!!! Now you make me want to read!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Lol

yea, if I do come around to reading it, I’m gonna pretend Ri is lakorn Tian (aka Mark) lmfaooooooooooo

~~
I swear though that they should not allow someone who’s taken or married to play these hot roles Bc it got us viewers too deep into trouble with our delusions lol

xodxo

Dude he couldn’t get his hands off of his wife. He’s so touchy touchy haha like I can touch you whenever I want. no limits. I can even carry you any way I want
lmfaooooooooo he’s such a jerk! The jerk that got his audience crazy, ventilating, and Suffocating lmfaoooooo I hate Tian with a passion dude! When he played with Moei, he played with my feelings too lmfaooooooooo omg how I hate him with a passion lol:risas3:

xodxo

They got us hella delusional I’m even getting it in my dream like the hell
lmfaooooo they even got you drowning in your dream peeking at them lmfaoooooooooo

I swear I had one vivid dream with them... but I couldn’t recall exactly how. It was during their time at Moei’s new home in Nakorn Pathom too lol

montha91

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOH!!!!!! Now you make me want to read!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Lol

yea, if I do come around to reading it, I’m gonna pretend Ri is lakorn Tian (aka Mark) lmfaooooooooooo

~~
I swear though that they should not allow someone who’s taken or married to play these hot roles Bc it got us viewers too deep into trouble with our delusions lol
It’s true I’m reading it and I’m like damn he sounds like lakorn tian then I start to imagine things and I’m like what have this lakorn done to me

montha91

lmfaooooooooo he’s such a jerk! The jerk that got his audience crazy, ventilating, and Suffocating lmfaoooooo I hate Tian with a passion dude! When he played with Moei, he played with my feelings too lmfaooooooooo omg how I hate him with a passion lol:risas3:
Yes I agree with you on that he freakin played with my feelings too! My ass bawled during that club scenes and when they were at home. Ugh! And when he pushed her head, my head also went sideways and was like oh hell no this a**hole didn’t do that. I was pissed at that episode.

but then that stupid stalker scene got me all soft and sh*t :mad: :BangHead: :mad: :BangHead: Got me thinking why I can’t hate him and making me feel like Muey.

Last edited:

xodxo

@montha91 girl I’m serious if you’re in for a deep fiery HOT a$$ read you need to check out these two novels! I swear you’ll thank me a 1000X later lol

C68268FB-06AF-41F0-8074-8BF5A00FCA37.jpeg

xodxo

I feel like I need to screen cap one of the hottest ass and arousing scene for y’all to lure y’all into reading these two novels! They are rated X erotica lmfaoooooooooooo

xodxo

Where can I read it? Is it free?
I don’t think they’re free lol you can purchase them on amazon or iBooks app. Lol :p

We gotta support the writer lol :p but let me dig into it to see if there free samples online lol

montha91

I feel like I need to screen cap one of the hottest ass and arousing scene for y’all to lure y’all into reading these two novels! They are rated X erotica lmfaoooooooooooo
Do it!

man my mind just went 50 shades of Tianwat and Ri :risas3: :facepalm:

montha91

I don’t think they’re free lol you can purchase them on amazon or iBooks app. Lol :p

We gotta support the writer lol :p but let me dig into it to see if there free samples online lol
Damn I’m going to be poor by the time this pandemic is over

xodxo

Alright, here’s a scene. It gets hotter and more erotic after, but due to the nature of our innocent forum... I’m only sharing the least lmfAoooooo

read with warning* HOT/adult theme lol :p
43CD545E-8841-406F-AA47-D59FE23228F9.png 85589FDD-1E71-4BD1-B8F7-6AB1330F417E.png 3B4C73E4-C75E-4A25-9A56-6C1EAF2D6FE5.png