❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What?! Right up my alley. Theres rape scene, kidnapping?? Sounds like a thai lakorn!!
Oh no no ~~~ no rape just lots of willing and holding back..and lots of steamy moments lol

it’s the best novel and author In my opinion :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Are you a phirana waiting to bite all of them... this is hilarious.. :risas3:
Lmao a piranha! Idk but I’m traumatize from this I keep dreaming about underwater and trying to get out then it goes to Tian and Muey. I’m like what?!?!

xodxo

I really wanted her to throw something at him here I was mad for her he turned off her alarm.
LOL ~ the fact he acted soooo nonchalant like he had no clue lmfaoooooooo omg!! I would have thrown something at him too LOLOLOL :p

xodxo

Oh, here’s another compile of them hand holding I found on Twitter!! Aside from all the many carrying styles, here are some of the hand holding. I think there’s more.... though E50C9ED7-88CF-4E72-B557-A14EF309926A.jpeg

xodxo

Special video for all of us who still couldn’t move onn
http://instagr.am/p/CBV6JrUARaR/
How sad :( miss them dearly! Can’t move on :sad6:

Man~~ some of the comments are so sad. How do you move on from them?? LOL :( cries*

Wow~~ what a dedicated fan to have put together all the sweet scenes omg :) how genuine! And please they need to stop being so sweet! They’re making us delusional!!! Lol :p some of the bts I have never seen either lol omg :) too adorable!

Last edited:

xodxo

Okies... here’s another cute scene that I personally enjoyed. Lol it was when Tian called for a meeting and really suspected Hammoc for hacking lol

the way he looks at Muey and Kob with suspicion is so cute lol
330F8FD9-D4CE-43E7-BFAB-9BE9ED69FA49.jpeg
Muey ~~~ shit! I’m caught?! Lol 0E7E2B5D-87FA-4340-997D-182DC3D060E2.jpeg 27E43840-5E4F-4D46-8FF3-CD402FE803FC.jpeg 8766959C-A0C6-4364-AB1D-6027946C6046.jpeg
Muey~~ pretending you’re innocent lol 1F047422-3104-45A6-85F2-503F82D43860.jpeg

montha91

LOL ~ the fact he acted soooo nonchalant like he had no clue lmfaoooooooo omg!! I would have thrown something at him too LOLOLOL :p
And his freakin face like :rolleyes: He literally made that face. Yahk thob jing jing man sai. He needs a Pepsi can thrown at him.

montha91

Ohy seriously!!! Mai wai laewwwwww it’s too cute I can’t stand it. Y’all how are we going to move on? Is this how we’re going to live by watching fanmade MVs

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
has anyone see the interview clip he did with this lady (whom he call "teacher")? the lady asked him about mew and the many kissing scenes and how was Kim about it.. he was awkward. he was at home and Kim was home too. i don't see much of his other interviews about other co-stars and lakorns. is he / would he be this shy typically?!
Oh yeah I just watched that part of the interview after it was translated and he seemed like he was feeling very awkward cause Kimmy was around lol he kept looking over at her hahahaaa