❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha :D

here’s the cool/HOT mv!
Is there an AU for this mv?? Cause the way i interpret is is that;

Muey and Thien had a one night stand, Muey came to work to a new company and found out that her one night stand was her boss. After some denials and what not, they had their one other night of passion, but next day Thien found out that Muey have been doing something behind his back so they separated??

Omg look at my imagination running

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Our lovely pra'nang

And i did a slow-mo of them :icon12: :icon12::icon12:
I love the way they dance with each other! not just here but in that episode sequence as well. its not sexy-romantic but fun, quirky and totally in love romantic

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
After re-watching the series all over again, I've developed a new way of watching it. Like, watch contrasting scenes: Drunk Moie trying to seduce her husband in ep 3 and Thien looking so done with the situation...jump to episode 11 drunk Moie NOT seducing her husband fast enough and Thien looking so frustrated with the situation lol
Also, drunk Moie is my fave!!!I absolutely LOVE the scene where she forced Thien to say he missed her and then kissed him :risas3: :risas3:

Last edited:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I thought this forum had been slowing down and didn't check it for a few days. When I found out the thing you've been discussing is even wilder... I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one who's been re-watching this lakorn, but kinda sad too.... and I tried to watch my other fav lakorns, but they didn't feel the same no more.. help me, I need to get back to my life but this lakorn is dragging me back every time I open Instagram or Twitter or anything really. I should probably shut all my social media and cut my internet:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I need to slap myself out of Tian and Muey’s world, but it’s soooooo hard. It’s totally like what Tian said “hua jai P kao laew awk yaak” once you’re in my heart, it’s hard to get out reuang nee kao ma doo laew awk yaak jing jing
LOL. It’s true. It easy to get in, but hard to get out lol :p

xodxo

. It just amazing that both Mark and Mew have a great chemistry (where I feel like they been in secret love affairs when filming this lakorn). If not we didn't get all those hot stares and sexy smirks.
LOLOL ;) you have great and wild imaginations lol :p it’s fair! Hahahhahah we all have wild imaginations at times

It’s hard to deny the chemistry that both Mark and Mew have for one another in here. It’s sexy and tantalizing. We may never get to see Mark deliver the same kind of feelings or emotions out again with other neks is what I’m concerned about.

if Mark and Mew were to reunite, we can’t even guarantee if they’ll deliver the same chemistry back because they did all this before Mew was married. Lol. Now that Mew is completely married, I would assume their interaction will be slightly different. :(

Still, I wouldn’t mind seeing Mark and Mew reunite again, in a more intense and heavy drama role. Mark is really good with heavy drama, and Mew is capable but would love to see her deliver those angry lines more!! :p

su su my lovely couple!! :)

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Their behind the scenesss for the wedding scene!
Look at our TPC dudes!

Funny how the bgm was the song from F4

Ok..is it just me and im just imaging things but it looks like at 42 seconds in the video, mark and mew are holding hands and they were not even filming a scene, it was off camera...and then they realized that they were holding hands and then let go. They are too into the script hahaha no wonder their chemistry is so good hahah

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..is it just me and im just imaging things but it looks like at 42 seconds in the video, mark and mew are holding hands and they were not even filming a scene, it was off camera...and then they realized that they were holding hands and then let go. They are too into the script hahaha no wonder their chemistry is so good hahah
That’s what make them good actors, they get into character and sometimes it’s hard get out

xodxo

hahahahhhahhhhh I definitely noticed that lmfaoooooooooo see~~its why they have soooo much chemsitry lmfao!!!! :)

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Omg that was so noticeable lol I laughed their into character. I guess this lakorn once you’re playing it, it’s hard to get out. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I wasn’t so active here because personal problems but THIS LAKORN IS THE BEST OF 2020. MARK AND MEW CHEMISTRY IS SO GOOD. I love the way they look each other. You can feel love in their eyes. I hope they act together again hahahahaha. I’m still on episode 3 but I saw some clips and stuffs while I was waiting for spanish subs!!!! Yesterday I finished the husband in law’s fmv after a long time hahahaha. Should I post it here????

xodxo

I wasn’t so active here because personal problems but THIS LAKORN IS THE BEST OF 2020. MARK AND MEW CHEMISTRY IS SO GOOD. I love the way they look each other. You can feel love in their eyes. I hope they act together again hahahahaha. I’m still on episode 3 but I saw some clips and stuffs while I was waiting for spanish subs!!!! Yesterday I finished the husband in law’s fmv after a long time hahahaha. Should I post it here????
yes share it!! :)

xodxo

Is there an AU for this mv?? Cause the way i interpret is is that;

Muey and Thien had a one night stand, Muey came to work to a new company and found out that her one night stand was her boss. After some denials and what not, they had their one other night of passion, but next day Thien found out that Muey have been doing something behind his back so they separated??

Omg look at my imagination running
Lolol wtheck is an AU???? Lol honestly I saved the video from the Chinese board to share with y’all so I don’t really know if there’s a story behind the MV. I just love it!! That’s all!! It’s hot, sexy and fitting for both Thian and Muey!!!!!!’n :p

I wish there’s more hot MVs out there lol :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
@xodxo share the hot clip you talked about it’s about time everyone saw it. You’ve kept it to yourself for too long now :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Hai took online aunties tai pai leuy