❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
nope! Never lol

แต่ฉันต้องไปนอนแล้วนะคะฉันง่วงมากแล้วจ้ะ:risas3::drooling::aloofandbored:
จ้าาาาาเชิญไปนอนเลยคุณพี่ ฝันดีนะคะ

Last edited:

montha91

So I’ve been getting emails about using the wrong word “secret admirer” in the novel. Some call it mentor or mentee, but I don’t see it that way. “Rahut” means code in Thai, so that’s why I use secret admirer she was suppose to send him gifts when they were in high school, but she sent him her math homework to do instead. And they were suppose to meet each other on Valentine’s Day so I thought secret admirer made more sense than mentor/mentee.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
So I’ve been getting emails about using the wrong word “secret admirer” in the novel. Some call it mentor or mentee, but I don’t see it that way. “Rahut” means code in Thai, so that’s why I use secret admirer she was suppose to send him gifts when they were in high school, but she sent him her math homework to do instead. And they were suppose to meet each other on Valentine’s Day so I thought secret admirer made more sense than mentor/mentee.
Hmmm yeah...yeah i think the word "secret" makes more sense. Maybe secret school mate or something like that...idk..

montha91

Hmmm yeah...yeah i think the word "secret" makes more sense. Maybe secret school mate or something like that...idk..
They had the same number 22 when they were in high school like the first letter of their names matched. That’s why he’s her secret code, number, love, admirer, secret valentine or whatever