❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you for sharing those pics and clips from their shows. I really like the awesome stage with the Rose theme. Very creative.

Ina

sarNie Egg
Thank you for sharing those pics and clips from their shows. I really like the awesome stage with the Rose theme. Very creative.
Yes, the stage is absolutely awesome, Rose theme and lighting is superb. I cant watch LIVE, so dont know the Sound quality. if the sound quality is good too, the last night live event even quite small event but full of perfect performance qualites. ❤

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is pretty good. all the cast is pretty good too. one thing I like about mai the most is, he doesn't mind what role he play. he always do his best. the producer of this lakorn even praise him for taking the role of p'chang and not even as the second lead in here, hopefully one day the producer of this lakorn will give mai the chance to be the leading actor in his/her lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That father daughter scene was so heart breaking. He literally just found out she's his daughter, but never got the chance to change and spend time with her. Deep down he's a good person, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel that if he had found out sooner that Ran never got an abortion, he'd become a better person and never become the bad guy he is now.