❤️[Ch3] Plerng Barb Ayuttithum (Maker K) : Boy Pakorn & Yeena/Gina Salas & Bomb Tanin

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Excuse Me.. Newbie here. I've seen in Instagram that it is a remake of Turkish series named Until Death/Olene Kadar. Then it will be a quite mature and intense storyline for Gina. She can cry well but never saw her portray intense emotions. There will be lots of skinships as well. The original series has tragic ending. Actually, Boy did sad ending beautifully in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series when he portrayed Ah Long with Janie..

But Thai loves happy ending. Dunno if they will re-write the ending. Even GMM gave Game Rak Ao Keun alternate ending to satisfy fans..
Oh wow! I did not know this will have a tragic ending. We will have to wait and see haha

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
Oh wow! I did not know this will have a tragic ending. We will have to wait and see haha
Yep. The original Turkish series were uploaded on YouTube with english sub. If Gina succeed carrying the role then She possibly can rise to one of the top Nang 'Eks. Boy and Gina seems comfortable being touchy with each other. And both of them have mature and timeless looks. Maybe not a cup of tea for Asian market nowadays that seems to like cute "Korean" type. But i like their looks.
Actually i like the 4 leads looks. Bomb and Yoghurt as well.

Actually I'm waiting for Boy-Chippy reunion. But for what i've seen Boy-Gina's and Puen-Chippy's looks are compatible. Puen-Chippy both have tan skin and unique facial features, plus they're more compatible in kissing scenes. In Matuphoom Haeng Hua Jai, seems like Chippy was teaching Boy, Haha.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I just can't take bomb's acting as the villain. Idk what he's trying to expressed. His expression reminded me of the spoil brat "Patson" from "Piphob Himmaparn" instead of a scary villain.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m finishing episode 1 as I type this up and wow I’m impressed by Gina and Yoghurt. The cute/innocent look for Yoghurt is new for me since I’ve always seen her play nang’rai.

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
I watched 2 episodes so far it's surprisingly good. Gina surely has improved. She's not as bland and stiff as before. See, she just needs a push and well experienced pra'ek. And i've seen a lot of Thai netizens say she's sooo pretty. Yes Yoghurt also surprises me that She can play young innocent girl in love. Her character should be vulnerable and a little 'rai' at the same time.

Boy almost never disappoints in heavy role. Even a blink of eyes can deliver emotions.

But looks like Bomb is no Bomb without awkward vibe. LOL. Even though he has some improvements too since Khun Chai Rachanon.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Not gonna lie, I like the storyline. It’s quite interesting. Like an interesting, mysterious type of lakorn lol. Still weird for Bomb to be evil. He’s awkward haha.

I like Yeena. I know some people still aren’t the fondest of her but I feel like she never was given the right script. Her precious lakorns were either boring or she was overshadowed. I think I really like her acting here. She has improved a lot and does well with the crying. I also think she’s pretty.

Now with Yogurts character, it said she gave the kid away? I wonder where he/she is? Maybe I wasn’t listening correctly but I really thought she got an abortion but I guess she gave it away.

Overall, I like the pacing and I hope this lakorn helps Yeena’s popularity grow. She is super young and looks like Ch3 really seems to like her so I wish her nothing but the best. Hoping to see her pair up with my fav newbie pek, Pon. Haha, I saw they had a MV together so there’s hope.

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
True. The pace goes fast. I had almost no boring section watching previous episodes. The original series is too melodramatic. The tone feels cold, dark and depressing through out the series. But the Thai version uses brighter tone, and a lot of action scenes.

But i will curse Maker K if they make the love scenes boring AF. They got mature look pra-nangs, with a bit of sexiness and do nothing about that? Haha.

Oh, and i really hope they re-write the ending. It sucks.

Gina is currently studying film and scriptwriting in Rangsit University from what i read online. Well, She's in the right path and probably will be just fine. She could be like Donut Manatsanun maybe, in the future..

MLX

sarNie Egg
True. The pace goes fast. I had almost no boring section watching previous episodes. The original series is too melodramatic. The tone feels cold, dark and depressing through out the series. But the Thai version uses brighter tone, and a lot of action scenes.

But i will curse Maker K if they make the love scenes boring AF. They got mature look pra-nangs, with a bit of sexiness and do nothing about that? Haha.

Oh, and i really hope they re-write the ending. It sucks.

Gina is currently studying film and scriptwriting in Rangsit University from what i read online. Well, She's in the right path and probably will be just fine. She could be like Donut Manatsanun maybe, in the future..
I've been trying to find synopsis of the original version but there seem to be no accurate one. And I kept seeing people say they hope the ending is different, so if you don't mind, what exactly happened?

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
I've been trying to find synopsis of the original version but there seem to be no accurate one. And I kept seeing people say they hope the ending is different, so if you don't mind, what exactly happened?
The original series is on YouTube titled Until Death with English Sub. If it's okay to say it here, then.. the ML died in a stupid, short, and injustice way. I read somewhere that it was because the original series was cancelled. So i hope it will
change in the remake..

Last edited:

MLX

sarNie Egg
The original series is on YouTube titled Until Death with English Sub. If it's okay to say it here, then.. the ML died in a stupid, short, and injustice way. I read somewhere that it was because the original series was cancelled. So i hope it will
change in the remake..
Wow. I appreciate your reply, thank you. Next time you can use the spoiler tag so others won't get upset.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Finally Gina grow on me. At first, I didn’t get the n’ek vibes from her, but now i can feel it. She also improved a lot her acting. I’m loving this lakorn so far. Gina looks so good with Boy. I like their chemistry. Boy is so handsome, i had to say it. Yoghurt as always gorgeous and great acting. But Bomb is stiff as bad guy. I still cant see him as villain

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
Wow. I appreciate your reply, thank you. Next time you can use the spoiler tag so others won't get upset.
Oh.. okay.. I'm so sorry about that. I tried to edit or and use the spoiler tag but it wasn't working. I'll learn about it next time. Thank you for the advice..

What i love about newer gen Nang Ek is they're not as modest as the older gen. In acting, in skinships, in kissing scenes. They also seems easier to work with and not picky. Chippy, Pie, Kao, Oom, and now Gina.

I remember back then on 3 Zaap Margie didn't even let Boy sniff kiss her until several drama together and she got Mario Maurer as Pra Ek.

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg! I finally got myself to watch ep1 today and omg... it’s really good!!!And so SAD!!!I’ve been watching Thai lakorn for a very long time but never once watched Boy. So this is a first and I’m very impressed! Gina and Boy have fire chemistry! I just really hope there’s no tragic ending... it’s rare in Thai lakorn so I still have hope...

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Nvm. After watching ep 8... there’s a possibility of a tragic ending.... I wonder how many characters they’re going to kill off by the end.... can’t wait for more episodes. It’s so good! I wish I would’ve waited longer to watch. Lol btw... Yeena is so gorgeous!!!

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
Omg! I finally got myself to watch ep1 today and omg... it’s really good!!!And so SAD!!!I’ve been watching Thai lakorn for a very long time but never once watched Boy. So this is a first and I’m very impressed! Gina and Boy have fire chemistry! I just really hope there’s no tragic ending... it’s rare in Thai lakorn so I still have hope...
Owh.. For me it was the opposite. Hahaha. Boy is Ch3 Pra Ek whose drama i watched the most. He rarely disappoints me in acting. Even in his first lakorn that i consider creepy, Fai Ruk Arsoon, he did very well with heavy emotions. If it was a disappointment, mostly because of the storyline. I think for Ch3 Pra Eks, it was Boy and Nadech that really excels in acting. Second layer there are Mark, Alek T, Mai Warit, Pope, and Great. I want to add Pop Thagoon and Alex Rendell but they mostly play second lead.

Finally it's Boy who brings out the best in Nong Gina, not Nine, not James Ma. Haha.. Now i worry that James Ji can't beat it in their next lakorn since in the past he got veterans like Taew and Bella who helped him a lot keeping the lakorn engaging.

I hope Gina keeps improving herself. I want to see her doing comedy role one day.

Last edited: