❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys! New to this thread but saw Pon was in it and wanted to join the discussion.

I was hesitant in watching it at the start as I'm not the biggest fan of love triangles (at least when I don't know what direction it will go in). However, if Nychaa ends up with Pon in the end then that's all I care about hahaha - plus I really want to see how she pulls of a drama where she is rai also

Toey I don't know so well but already dislike his character... Why so fickle, just choose someone!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I just love Parn. That’s true friendship right there to be telling your best friend how it is and still being able to still be friends. She’s not afraid to tell Lin the truth about what Lin is doing with her life.

And In seems like a total jerk! I’m still not convinced he’s overly in love with Lin. You can tell he loves her but he seems like the type to throw her under the bus too to save his ass.

Ben on the other hand is mighty fine Pon doing push-ups shirtless is just so breathtaking LOL I’m looking forward to more screen time with him and Lin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why are people clapping at ratings in the 2s. Anyhow, it's in the ballpark of HJS. IDK lakorns nowadays aren't getting super good ratings but to see it low in the 2s is still surprising no matter the channel. Like channel 7 used to get 10+ now 5 or 6 is considered good. Overall, lakorns aren't as captivating.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Just caught up with episode 2 and Lin deserves so much better. Thank you to whomever spoiled the ending! In and Ti deserve each other, both so possessive and evil in their own way. In's mom approving Lin being his mistress doesn't help too. I'm now looking forward to how Lin is going to change history and fall in love with Ben too.

Does anyone know if Parn gets paired up with anyone?

Anh

sarNie Egg
Just caught up with episode 2 and Lin deserves so much better. Thank you to whomever spoiled the ending! In and Ti deserve each other, both so possessive and evil in their own way. In's mom approving Lin being his mistress doesn't help too. I'm now looking forward to how Lin is going to change history and fall in love with Ben too.

Does anyone know if Parn gets paired up with anyone?
In the next episode, there will be a new characrer played by chanon rik. In the spoiler seems like he always attach with lin's team including parn. Not sure whether his character has love interest or just platonic.

RanM

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! How was the first eps? I'm waiting for the subs to watch it.. based on the photos of the fittings, vid and clips and synopsis i want nychaa to end up with pon. HAHAHA. It would be a great twist if the FL didn't end up with the ML. I like toey ok but based on the synopsis i'll hate his character..lol

PS: yogurt is so beautiful.

Anh

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! How was the first eps? I'm waiting for the subs to watch it.. based on the photos of the fittings, vid and clips and synopsis i want nychaa to end up with pon. HAHAHA. It would be a great twist if the FL didn't end up with the ML. I like toey ok but based on the synopsis i'll hate his character..lol

PS: yogurt is so beautiful.
There is already subbing from justanothermuse website

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just caught the first episode. It was actually really good. I like the cast haha and Nychaa, this is the most excelling role I've seen of her! This is the first lakorn I've seen of the friend in here played by Saimai and I think she's super good. I had to look if she's had main roles before and I couldn't believ she's played in a lead role with Great haha. Her english was good when they were in Paris. Yoghurt, I've always loved her. She's glowing in here! She plays the calm but evil characters really well. I always wished she would be lead in a lakorn some day, but I think her facial features are too strong for people's liking to have a sweet face for a nang aek role, but hey it's 2019 and there's nang aeks that play raeng roles.

Not sure how I feel about Nychaa's character, Kalin. She's very self-absorbed and doesn't care about her image. She does remind me of Matt/Sk storyline lol.. but she's playing it really well and makes me want more backstory of the past. She's a homewrecker but she keeps the story interesting. Pon's role is so so, haha he seems to be the sweet guy who accepts her for who she is. I don't like how he always looks like he has eyeliner though lol, is it makeup or how he looks?

Toey plays these playboys, mischievous types of roles really well. I don't like his character at all but he makes it interesting like Nychaa. This really suits him haha I wanna punch him in the face but at the same time, wanna high five him for being so sneaky and not giving an f lol.