❤️[Ch3] Pom Ataan (D ONE TV): Masu Junyangdikul/ Preem Ranida/ Namtarn Pichukkana

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, Masu has gotten so much better looking with age! He was like a boy in Kleun Cheewit. Hoping to see him more in pra'ek roles! Was hoping this would be a romantic genre instead of scary :(
He was cast in a new romance lakorn with Mo a few weeks ago.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Preem but her character is super annoying! She’s so caught up on pinning Masu’s character as the bad guy. I like the chemistry between Preem and Masu. Masu still needs to work on some of his facial expressions, but he’s kinda growing on me.
I feel you. I wonder if it is how her character is written cause I kind of don't like Mintra. It's definitely not Preem's acting cause her acting is actually better than some of the veteran. To be honest, I think she is very underrated.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if they finish filming this yet, cause I still see Preem is on the set in her ins story.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can someone tell me if Namtarn character becomes less irritating! Her prossessing Mintra's body is tiresome and lame!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Preem and Masu really have a nice chemistry. I would like to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn but I think it's quite impossible that we will act together. :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Preem and Masu really have a nice chemistry. I would like to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn but I think it's quite impossible that we will act together. :(
They really do. They have already been in two lakorns together so it’ll be awhile until they get pair up again. Ch3 likes to pair the same people up so there’s a chance these two will meet again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They really do. They have already been in two lakorns together so it’ll be awhile until they get pair up again. Ch3 likes to pair the same people up so there’s a chance these two will meet again.
They like to pair koo jin up repeatedly.....

Only ppl I can think of that is constant is yadech & kimark.....continuously back to back.....other ppl has at least a 2 year gap

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is it worth watching?
Can't say. I mean I liked the first 4 episode. Maybe cause horror/ghost theme lakorn is not my cup of tea unless done right. So far the only complaint is Mintra's attitude towards Kawin. I love Masu and Preem chemistry though. If it was not for that, I think I would have dropped this. I mean I am still behind since I am following the English sub release by Thip.

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
Can't say. I mean I liked the first 4 episode. Maybe cause horror/ghost theme lakorn is not my cup of tea unless done right. So far the only complaint is Mintra's attitude towards Kawin. I love Masu and Preem chemistry though. If it was not for that, I think I would have dropped this. I mean I am still behind since I am following the English sub release by Thip.
Thanks. I love this genre, so I'll give it a chance.

Reactions: fun