❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How can Matt not do lakorns if she’s still contracted with ch3?
She can be contracted to them but Ch3 doesn’t have to offer her any if they don’t want to. But I’m also wondering if it’s in her contract that Ch3 legally has to give her at least one a year. It doesn’t seem like she even wants to act anyways.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
How can Matt not do lakorns if she’s still contracted with ch3?
Well I’m saying she doesn’t have any new projects. I don’t think she will have anything upcoming either. That scandal really messed up her future projects. I don’t even know how many more years she has left with them but honestly I don’t think she cares as much cause it’s seems like she is doing business things now with her new bf.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She can be contracted to them but Ch3 doesn’t have to offer her any if they don’t want to. But I’m also wondering if it’s in her contract that Ch3 legally has to give her at least one a year. It doesn’t seem like she even wants to act anyways.
Yeah, sadly she doesn’t seem to want to act anymore. What a waste of talent. She maybe jut waiting for the contract to end before she leave the ET business.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, sadly she doesn’t seem to want to act anymore. What a waste of talent. She maybe jut waiting for the contract to end before she leave the ET business.
I see that she enjoys doing the commercial and photo shoot side of things but not the acting it seems

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Dang a lot of y’all don’t sound happy for this pairing. I for once actually appreciate great and ice, because they match physically and are around the same age. What doesn’t match ice is anyone born after her.. shes ‘87 right? So it’s really odd seeing her with the 90s babes or p’eks lol

but I think she and great will match in here. Another n’ek could have been Kimmy. She’s got the older look to match Great. Same as Bella. They need a modern lakorn.

I don’t know if Taew and Great will go together..but if in the future they can always pair up. I’m actually happy for May for choosing Great and Ice!! I really want to watch Ice and finally she can get a good p’ek to suit her!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is still happily learning how to make pizza? Unfortunate she ruined her career that way but to her I don't think she sees it that way lol. She be like, ok, acting is gone let me go learn some pizza.

As far as Ice goes, she's lucky to get these different roles and with different guys. Some actresses that has been with the channel for so long doesn't get to sniff that chance.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt is still happily learning how to make pizza? Unfortunate she ruined her career that way but to her I don't think she sees it that way lol. She be like, ok, acting is gone let me go learn some pizza.

As far as Ice goes, she's lucky to get these different roles and with different guys. Some actresses that has been with the channel for so long doesn't get to sniff that chance.
Even Mint doesn’t get this many good p’eks. What a freaking bummer. I mean I feel bad for Ice because of what happened to her. I remember someone mentioned that she had to get facial reconstructive surgery after a really bad accident or something but now I think she seems like she’s addicted to getting stuff done. I am never one to judge another woman on what she gets done to her body or face because I believe you should do what makes you happy if you’re not harming other or yourself. However I just feel sad for her because clearly she seems to have some type of body issues and it seems kind of unhealthy now. She doesn’t even admit to getting anything done either when they asks her and so many people were just laughing at her for thinking they would believe her. She’s not a bad actress at all but unfortunately I’m a shallow person that needs to think the leads in a lakorn are appealing and I just don’t feel that way about Ice anymore after how she looks now :( Hoping she gets better! Never want to see anyone in her position because now she can’t even stop even if she wants to cause of the effects all the fillers would have on her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well this industry is sallow anyway, we would be seeing a lot of unattractive actors if Thai ET only hires actors base off acting skills. Ice won’t last with ch3 that long with the speed she’s going with her plastic surgeries. She’s not going to or she can’t stop, she has to upkeeps the PS or her face will fall apart. I use to think thai ET has the most natural looking actors, but now it looks like almost everyone has something done to their face.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well this industry is sallow anyway, we would be seeing a lot of unattractive actors if Thai ET only hires actors base off acting skills. Ice won’t last with ch3 that long with the speed she’s going with her plastic surgeries. She’s not going to or she can’t stop, she has to upkeeps the PS or her face will fall apart. I use to think thai ET has the most natural looking actors, but now it looks like almost everyone has something done to their face.
No matter what countries ET industry you look at, about 95% of them have had something done. Whether they admit it or now and even if you can’t tell or not. Some of the stuff they do is sooo minor that too would never notice until you were told. Thai stars just end up having more natural results most of the time and aren’t big on bodily changes like boob or butt jobs but focus more heavily on the face. I think it’s like that with lots of asian countries.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the saddest part is they are pretty girls but for some reason they don't think they are. Once you altered your face, people somehow have this illusion that it actually make them beautiful and in turn they can't stop. The urge to correct something is always there. Because the new part of the face will be compared to the old and unless they fix the old they will never be satisfied.

Ice have that glow, cute, adorable look in her movie with Sunny. When I watched it I kept looking at her plus her facial expressions were on point. Then now, dang...she's frozen. And even more of a tragedy is, she can never reverse course because once her face begins to change due to age. She'll get more fillers to keep the youth...even if it's a losing battle.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol ~ dang I need to watch Ice then... I haven’t paid close enough attention to her surgery so I need to peek at her lakorn with Jj haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think the saddest part is they are pretty girls but for some reason they don't think they are. Once you altered your face, people somehow have this illusion that it actually make them beautiful and in turn they can't stop. The urge to correct something is always there. Because the new part of the face will be compared to the old and unless they fix the old they will never be satisfied.

Ice have that glow, cute, adorable look in her movie with Sunny. When I watched it I kept looking at her plus her facial expressions were on point. Then now, dang...she's frozen. And even more of a tragedy is, she can never reverse course because once her face begins to change due to age. She'll get more fillers to keep the youth...even if it's a losing battle.
Sometimes the BTS world of the ET industry can make or break you. You gotta have extremely thick skin cause the comments some managers and producers make on your looks is horrible. Most of the time it’s nothing personal but it gets in your head when multiple people are telling you this or that doesn’t look good on your face or body and that you should get this or that changed.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling

I agree I really loved her acting and was really drawn to her in i fine thank you love you, but i can't even watch her acting anymore because everything just seems to be stiff. No hate but I wouldn't watch her anymore. She kinda lost her aura for me. Its sad that so many actresses and actors keeps altering their faces bc they're unsatisfied with it. Im in no place to judge anyone but, being in the entertainment industry is hard. Cant even imagine what they go through.

rae

sarNie Adult
I agree I really loved her acting and was really drawn to her in i fine thank you love you, but i can't even watch her acting anymore because everything just seems to be stiff. No hate but I wouldn't watch her anymore. She kinda lost her aura for me. Its sad that so many actresses and actors keeps altering their faces bc they're unsatisfied with it. Im in no place to judge anyone but, being in the entertainment industry is hard. Cant even imagine what they go through.
Same here, I adored her back then, she wasn't the greatest actress but her comedic timing was on point and not over exaggerated. It's hard to watch her now, and honestly, all the work she's done has seriously affected her ability to act and emote on screen.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t think that’s wrong to have facial surgery, as long as you don’t overuse it
I don’t know if Ice had surgery but I think that whether she had it or not, she’s very beautiful

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think that’s wrong to have facial surgery, as long as you don’t overuse it and that it actually helps
I don’t know if I’ve had surgery but I think that whether she had it or not, she’s very beautiful
No not saying it’s wrong to have surgery either but if you’ve been following her, it’s crazy how many changes she gets done every couples of months. It’s actually worrisome to me. Reminds me of Park Bom (who is clearly not stable mentally).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The red dress pops but the other 2 girls look better. Checking this out for Great. Man, they are remaking lakorns left and right when are they gonna remake dao pro sook...been waiting for that one.
I feel like pear would’ve been a great choice for that n’ek if she actually was a n’ek. She has the body, the beauty, the sexiness, and the acting that would suit the role. Plus she looks great with Great.