❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The picture of Pat and Great made them look like siblings. Her looks matured a bit but somehow I see her as Great little sister. Pat is pretty as is before no need to marathon her features to look better (baby steps your look to aging gracefully is the way to go). Lips injection will lead to other things and other things will just continue on.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sceptical about Pat's acting... It has been so-so.. Also those lip injections are not making her look good... I hope she pulls this off since people have high hopes on her... Her cosmetic procedures are nowhere close to Ice's but Pat is still young and she should not ruin her face...
Humm... Her lips look the same to me tho : plump

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Omgggg the lakorn gods have answered my prayers and have replaced Ice :cheer:Literally the best news all year lool Pat and Great will look good together especially now that pat is more mature looking. Wondering is she’ll be able to pull off this role though? Oh well anything is better than Ice in my eyes!
Loool you made me laugh XD

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly doubt they couldn’t have waited for Ice. I feel like they saw this as an opportunity to replace her without causing drama with her and making it seem like they didn’t want her anymore. Like one month honestly isn’t that bad of a wait especially cause we’ve seen them wait longer before. I just feel like they were like oh she’s sick? Might as well not wait especially for someone who got such a strong negative reaction from the public for being casted as the n’ek. No point in waiting for someone no one really wants unfortunately. I hope Ice feels better though!
But why would they cast her to begin with if she is not wanted ? In the meanwhile she got so many lakorns (surprisingly) it must not be too much a lost for her

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
But why would they cast her to begin with if she is not wanted ? In the meanwhile she got so many lakorns (surprisingly) it must not be too much a lost for her
Ice was working on multiple lakorns at the same time. She might have got tired. It's good to get some rest... Pat has got a good chance and she should make good use of it..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ice is a great actress but maybe she should just wait untill the swelling from her procedure to reduce a bit more. The bts picture the shared are not good at all, even the producer May look better, its like May is the heroine.
Ice was a good actress, but sadly her PS overshadowed her acting. I don’t think she’ll let her face stop swollen, she’ll continue to get PS along the way. She is already hooked on it. Anyway hope she feels better.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The picture of Pat and Great made them look like siblings. Her looks matured a bit but somehow I see her as Great little sister. Pat is pretty as is before no need to marathon her features to look better (baby steps your look to aging gracefully is the way to go). Lips injection will lead to other things and other things will just continue on.
I think matt would have been more suitable for this role and her calendar is free as well..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ouu, Matt would had definitely pulled this role off easy. I miss her, hoping to see her soon! <3

I'm so excited for Patricia in here! I think she improved in her last lakorn so I'm feeling a little at peace with her acting. But since this role is different from what she has been getting, I still do worry as well. I saw that she worked with an acting coach for this lakorn so I hope she learns well!

I never saw the older version before, but I just scanned through it yesterday and I thought nangek's revenge would last longer and be more intense, but it was not as crazy as I thought from reading the storyline and seeing the new photos for this version. This version's photos looked like nangek was going to beat everyone up! Lol. But I didn't feel like that was the case in the old version. I feel like it was Praek who was the one taking up the whole plot for revenge. But praek was so trasssh! Omg. I don't think he deserved nangek at all. Louis' character was the real praek. I hope in this version, praek have some redeeming qualities... I don't wanna hate Great that much in here lmao. I hope nangek is stronger against praek in this version.

& I can't wait to see Pat, Pear, and Yoghurt in the same frame together. Three stunning ladies to bless my eyes! Haha.

I believe this is for this lakorn and Pat is already looking gooooood. But she does look young... Which does worry me. Hopefully they can make her look a bit older/mature.
http://instagr.am/p/CIBCuN0BQyE/

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think the production was expecting that negative of a reaction to her being casted in the role when they chose her. Literally no one was happy that she got the role so idk I doubt they wanted to keep her after that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m probably the only one who doesn’t mind when the p’ek looks a little older than the n’ek. I actually prefer it tbh. If the age gap looks too big though that’s when I have an issue! Like when they would always pair up Poh N with the young girls cause he was way older in age and he actually looked like it too. Great doesn’t look older than the girls in a creepy way yet so I’m happy with the age gap. If he looked good with Kao who also has a baby face I’m not worried about him with Pat! I’m still so happy Ice is gone from this haha never thought it would happen :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m probably the only one who doesn’t mind when the p’ek looks a little older than the n’ek. I actually prefer it tbh. If the age gap looks too big though that’s when I have an issue! Like when they would always pair up Poh N with the young girls cause he was way older in age and he actually looked like it too. Great doesn’t look older than the girls in a creepy way yet so I’m happy with the age gap. If he looked good with Kao who also has a baby face I’m not worried about him with Pat! I’m still so happy Ice is gone from this haha never thought it would happen :risas3:
As long as it is not "Nok Chatchai freak" it is ok

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
looking gooood. patricia is gorgeouss. btw, i've been looking through photos and great be looking mighty finneeee. need to see him in all black more. :love: swooon ~

View attachment 39222
c to ig: river_k_young
She is a gorgeous girl! Has a nice figure too. Realized she has paired up with the friend group now. Great, Boy, and Alek.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
looking gooood. patricia is gorgeouss. btw, i've been looking through photos and great be looking mighty finneeee. need to see him in all black more. :love: swooon ~

View attachment 39222
c to ig: river_k_young
Omg they made me wanna tune in for this real quick hahaha. Patricia has good features and looks mature too so she can match well with much older peks. She and Great look amazing together btw. The first time I don't complain about Great's pairing lol. Good job ch3 pls keep making me happy :icon12: