❤️[Ch3] Prow Mook (?) : Pon Nawasch/ Bua Wansiri

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Why though :( They are now following CH7's footsteps if that's the case lol
They have sold streaming rights to different platforms which is country dependent. If the videos are free then paid subscription to any of the platforms they have a deal with will be not generate revenue.... It's different from channel 7 strategy. I don't think channel 7 is striking deal with Tencent etc...

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
They have sold streaming rights to different platforms which is country dependent. If the videos are free then paid subscription to any of the platforms they have a deal with will be not generate revenue.... It's different from channel 7 strategy. I don't think channel 7 is striking deal with Tencent etc...
I see. I mean, they are like ch7 if they decide not to upload full episodes.

Maybe they need more platforms if Thailand wants their lakorn to have popularity outside the country.

anyway who is subbing this?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I see. I mean, they are like ch7 if they decide not to upload full episodes.

Maybe they need more platforms if Thailand wants their lakorn to have popularity outside the country.

anyway who is subbing this?
Hmm not sure who is subbing it.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm waiting for this lakorn to finish since I hate waiting but got boring and watch it till ep 6. Lol. What I can say is sometimes I feel this lakorn like a bad fanfiction especially with ML unreasonable accusation to FL. Common, she already sturuggle to make end meat since his father hospitalised, how can she hired someone to kill you? FL also got on my nerve sometime with her hard headed attitude but ML always knew how to push a button to rile her up.
The relationship I love is bromance between Rut and Lan. It's funny buy somehow cute. I hate if they fought later pining for same girl coz I love how they always got each others back. Lan's parent also crack me up. I thought his father will be annoying typical dad but it prove me wrong. He still an annoying typical dad but in a funny way.
Chemistry wise, I like Bua with both boys. Even I think PonBua seem much better in TSC. Bua and Krating also looks good together. If I'm Mook I'll pick Rut since Lan doesn't want me. Lol. He is the most consistent character here. Pon and Krating really sold me as a friend. About Petch and Rut, I just don't see any spark. True, maybe they end together coz they are second lead but all I got is some wide eye moment from Petch. Can't feel the dugeon2 moment when Rut look or save her. First love or first crush for me always feel like warm and fluffy cotton candy but I failed to grasp it with Petch and Rut. Young love between Mook and Lan for me more believable.
I like the mystery who the killer is coz until this time it still got me guessing. Most annoying character? Of course Nutch. Not bc she was typical bi*** but I don't feel any necessary of her character except to stir problem between the pranang. *rolls eyes